剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
Oh, no?
我只是不明白
I don't -- I just -- I don't understand.
别慌 他们怎么能就这么 就这么取消
Don't panic. Don't. How can they just -- They can just cancel?
没关系 那是
It's alright. That's...
我们可以选择去教堂
We -- We've got the church as an option.
我们只是 我们需要一些东西
We just -- We need something.
我从不八卦
I never gossip.
但请你八卦一下吧
Oh, but please do.
但今晚筹款的地点吹了
But the venue for tonight's fundraiser fell out.
还说什么火鸡三明治
Talk about a turd sandwich.
我们本来都打算去
We were all gonna go.
整个办公室吗
The whole office?
是的 作为感谢
Yeah, as a thank-you.
但我猜我们应该是被绑在这里了
But I guess we're stuck here,
又半夜加班
burning the midnight oil -- again.
是这样 我知道一个地方
You know, I know a venue
大家可以踩着点去
that we can get into super last-minute.
你会是我们的英雄
You would be our hero.
前辈需要一杯新调的双份麦台鸡尾酒
Papa needs a new pair of mai tais.
当然可以 点吧
He sure does. Let's get it for him.
对于你的贡献 我在此表示感谢
I just want to thank you, uh, for your contributions.
你 你们俩今晚真的救了我们的命
You really saved our bacon tonight -- both of you.
是的 完全同意
Yeah, could not agree more.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
很乐意帮忙 我真的很喜欢这个口号♥
Well, happy to help. I really like the slogan.
"做自己 真实点 为波特兰"
Uh, "Be You, Be True, Be Portland."
"做自己 真实点 为波特兰"
Uh, "Be You, Be True, Be Portland."
所以 我们能指望你投票吗
So, we can count on your vote?
要是可以的话我想投十票
I'd vote 10 times if I could.
他也许真会试试
And he might try.
重罪犯
Convicted felon.
他现在是老板了
Oh. He's a business owner now.
所以才会对司法♥正♥义这么感兴趣
That's why he's so into, um, criminal justice.
那你应该明白
Hey, well, then you know how important
量刑改革对我有多重要
sentencing reform is to me.
我们会推♥翻♥第11项措施
We are gonna overturn Measure 11
回到传统意义上的刑期
and get back to common-sense prison terms.
好了 留着演讲的时候说吧
Go out there and save it for the stump speech.
抱歉 看我这样子 我忍♥不住
I'm sorry. Listen to me. I can't shut it off.
但这是真的 我们会阻止
But it's true. We will.
真的很傻 好了 你们好好玩
It's all silly. Alright, you two have fun.
我们回头见
We'll see you out there.
好
Alright.
刚才什么情况
What was that?
怎么了 我就是闲聊
What? I was just -- I was making small talk.
你能聊点好的吗
Get better at small talk.
那你刚才在里面干什么呢
What were you doing in there?
简直是各种跪舔那位政客
You were kissing some serious political ass.
不知道 我只是觉得有合作的可能
I don't know. Maybe I could do business with him.
他感觉挺实诚的
He seems honest.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
再说吧
I'll find out.
你居然把我扯进了这一切里
I cannot believe you dragged me into all this.
我总得想办法腾空他们的办公室吧
I had to empty out their office somehow, okay?
而且这么多付钱的顾客 你应该感谢我
And you're welcome for all of the paying customers, you know?
倒也是
Yeah, that's true.
你现在开始让她照顾酒吧生意了吗
You got her tending bar now, huh?
对 试试她
Yeah, just trying her out.
我这话说得不好
That didn't sound good.
现在是测试阶段 目前效果还不错
It's a trial period, and so far, so good. Mm-hmm.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What?
那个 没什么
W-- It -- Nothing.
就是...
She just, you know...
她看起来有点年轻
she seems a little young.
年轻
Young?
提问...
Uh, question...
请投票给丹
Dan for Senate.
看看这样多好看
Alright. Oh, look how good that looks.
谢谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢你的支持
We appreciate your, uh, support.
警探
Detective.
今天晚上 我是过来支持一位好人的
Tonight, I'm just here to support a good man.
谢谢你邀请我
Thanks for the invite.
什么时候大家都开始玩政♥治♥了
When did everybody get into politics?
中学开始 而且你还穿着T恤
Middle school, and you're the one wearing the T-shirt.
说来话长
Oh. Yeah, this is a long story.
是这样
Hey, look, um...
如果你不介意的话 我希望
if it's cool with you, at some point,
什么时候能认识一下你的弟弟
I'd like to meet your brother.
好 其实我们有个传统
Oh. Uh...yeah. You know what? Actually, we --
会在感恩节办一个活动
we host a little Thanksgiving thing.
你完全可以来参加
Um...and you're welcome to come to that,
如果你有空的话
if you don't have any plans.
只要能让我躲开我的家人
Ah, anything I can do to avoid my family,
-干什么都行 -请大家热烈鼓掌
- I'm down. - Please put your hands together
欢迎下一任州参议员 丹·吉布森
for your next state senator, Dan Gibson.
谢谢你 谢谢糟糕不在场证明酒吧
Thank you. Thank you, Bad Alibi!
谢谢你们来这里
Thank you all so much for being here.
我非常感动
It means so much to me.
"做自己 真实点"
Wow. Um..."Be You, Be True."
这是我的口号♥
My slogan, right?
我希望告诉大家 我对做自己的定义
I want to tell you what it means to be me
以及我为什么想为大家争取权益
and why I'm here working so hard to represent all of you.
另外 对于一些不小心参与了
Uh, also, for any of you who might have wandered
今晚这场活动的人 我是丹·吉布森
into the wrong event tonight, by the way, I'm Dan Gibson.
好吗
Okay? Yeah.
这是我的竞选经理 我老公 安东尼
And this is my campaign manager, my husband, Antony.
就是这位帅哥
Uh, this handsome fella.
如果我开始闲扯
And so, if I wander, if I'm wandering
-没有说准备好的话 -我先走了
- from my prepared remarks... - Alright, I'm gonna go.
你会错过他的演讲词
You're gonna miss the prepared remarks.
-就跟他说 -我很快就回来 不会错过
- ...just talk to him... I'll be right back. You won't miss me.
好 因为他总会留个单子给我
Alright. ...'cause he's always keeping a list.
你们今晚气色真好
You guys look great tonight.
真的 非常感谢你们过来...
Really, it means so much to me...
别这样
Come on.
俄勒冈州北部大学
卡罗尔
Hey, Carol.
我好像找不到我的写字夹板了
You know, I think I, uh, lost my clipboard --
-这信什么意思 -什么信
- What's with the letter? - What letter?
你藏在身后的信
The one that's behind your back.
你说这个吗 这是私人信件
Oh, this letter? This is a personal letter.
-我奶奶 -你知道吗
- My grandmother, uh -- - You know what?
我第一眼见你就觉得不对劲
I got a bad vibe from you from jump.
赶紧把信还给我 否则小心我揍你
Now, give me that letter before I have to bust your ass.
好吧
Oh, alright.
我知道你是谁 格莱斯顿
Yeah, I know who you are, Gladstone.
斯洛克姆不只是雇了你一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You're not the only private dick Slocombe hired.
-你是卧底 -对
- You're undercover. - Yeah.
我很低调 可是你出现在了我地盘上
I'm working sly, and you have popped a squat on my turf.
太荒唐了
This is insane.
你是在查十月惊喜吗
You're after the October Surprise?
我是为了七万五
I'm after $75K.
-跟你一样 -七万五
- Same as you. - 75?
他们跟我说五万
No, they told me 50.
你成熟点吧 你在给人♥渣♥干活
Yeah, well, grow up. You're working for scum,
现在又想挖人♥渣♥的料
and now you're digging in on scum.
听我说 我们之间没问题
Okay, listen, we're cool.
不必非得针锋相对
Doesn't have to be like this, okay?
别说那么多 要是我明天在这看到你
You know what? If I see you here tomorrow,
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表