剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
We don't get grades here. Just evaluations.
阿莉莎·弗兰克在哪里
Where's Alyssa Frank?
她在法语教室
She's finishing French Lab.
好吧
Okay.
你好 语♥音♥室在哪里
Hey. Language lab?
一楼
First floor.
游泳池在哪里
Ou est la piscine?
游泳池在那边
La piscine est la bas.
有什么事情吗
What's your problem?
阿莉莎·弗兰克
Alyssa Frank?
我是黛克斯·帕里奥斯 校内工作人员
Hi, I'm Dex Parios. I'm with the school.
我需要跟你聊几句
I need to, uh, speak to you for a minute.
现在不行 下次再说吧
Can't right now. This is due next period.
好吧
Okay.
不行 必须现在聊
Uh, no. It can't wait.
我今天作为一名代课老师
I'm a sub here today,
学校认为我的心理学专业
and, um, the school thought that I could put
可以派上用场
my psychology degree to good use
让我就珍妮弗·哈里斯被开除一事
and speak to specific students
和一些学生聊聊
about the recent expulsion of Jennifer Harris.
所以我来了
So, I'm here.
我只想
I just wanted to, um...
了解一下 看看你是什么想法
check in, see how you're feeling.
这学校太白♥痴♥了
This school is so idiotic.
所以
So, um...
告诉我珍妮弗被开除你有什么想法
tell me how you're feeling about Jennifer's expulsion.
接手她在队里的首发位置
Any guilt about taking over
-你感到愧疚吗 -没有
- her starting position on the team? ?- No.
-你和她有没有什么瓜葛 -没有
- You didn't have any problems with her? - Nope.
好 你认为她应该被学校开除吗
Okay. Do you think she deserved to get kicked out of school?
我想说任何带一大袋豆子的人
I would say anyone packing a fat sack of beans
都违规了
is violating policy.
-豆子吗 -药片 安♥非♥他♥命♥
- Beans. - Pills. Uppers.
我不在乎她被开除了
I don't care that she got booted.
我们不是很熟
We weren't close.
大家都知道她在贩毒吗
Everybody know she was dealing drugs?
也许吧 我和她没有交集
Maybe. I wasn't in her circle.
她没有交际圈 一无所有
She didn't have a circle. She was nothing.
这跟我的心理健康有什么关系吗
How does this apply to my psychological health?
这是一次实验性评估
Uh... it's an experimental assessment.
珍妮弗因为教室里的
Look, Jennifer was busted
一个匿名电♥话♥而被逮捕
because of an anonymous call coming from a classroom phone.
就是你当时所在的教室
The exact classroom that you were in.
两点五十六分打来的电♥话♥ 正好是下课时间
Call came in at 2:56, which is right after class gets out.
你是整个事件中的最大受益者
You were the one to most benefit from this whole situation.
我当时没在那里
Yeah, I wasn't there.
我要走了
I gotta go.
你当时有点名记录
Hey. You were checked in.
是阿卡迪亚点的名
Arcadia takes roll.
她帮我签到了 这样我就能和贝拉吉奥
She checked me in so I could go with Bellagio
一起去买♥♥新款苹果手♥机♥了
to get the new iPhone.
你要是想看的话 我这里有收据
I have a receipt if you want to see it.
-贝拉吉奥 -我男朋友
- Bellagio? - My boyfriend.
这么多古怪的名字 让我缓一会
With all these wackadoodle names, I'd fit right in.
你是谁
Who are you?
我六岁就有心理医生了
I've had a shrink since I was six
你看起来不像心理医生
and you don't act like a shrink.
阿莉莎
Hey, Alyssa.
刚才看到保拉从法语教室伸出头来看
Just saw Paula poke her head out of French.
你又迟到了
You're late again.
今天有多少人想找我的麻烦
How many people want to hassle me today?
玛丽·简·格伦威
Mary Jane Glenway.
叫我玛丽 我是排球队的教练
MJ. I coach the volleyball team.
我叫黛克斯 是代课老师
Uh, Dex. I'm the sub. ?Right.
马卡姆副校长已经告诉我了
Yeah, Deputy Principal Markham filled me in.
我希望能和你聊聊
I was actually hoping I could talk to you.
好
Yeah.
格伦威
Uh, Glenway?
格伦威家族遗产捐赠白金奖
吉纳维芙和诺尔曼家族信托基金 诺尔曼·格伦威 阿玛贝尔·格伦威 汉娜·格伦威 克洛伊·格伦威 达拉·格伦威
有什么渊源吗
Is there any relation?
第三届毕业生
Third-generation grad.
当了五年的教练
Five years as coach.
这种传统已经烙印在我的基因里了
So, the culture is basically in my DNA.
不管怎样
For better or worse.
想去散步吗
Want to take a walk?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
珍妮的遭遇让我很难过
This, uh, Jen ordeal really breaks my heart.
非常乖的孩子 天赋型球员
You know, super sweet kid, talented player.
但你觉得她在倒卖♥♥药品吗
But you thought she was selling pills?
或者是打算这么做 或者
Or was planning on it, or...
我 我不知道 不知道
You know, I-I don't know. I don't know.
但这恰恰是在这种地方
But it is exactly the kind of thing
像这样的孩子想要找到
a kid like that would do
一个小群体 而不惜会做的事
to find a group in a place like this.
开一场饮酒会已经过时了吗
Whatever happened to throwing a keg party?
说实话
For real.
我觉得没有人会去
I doubt anyone would even show up.
我是说
I mean, look.
这个地方存在等级的问题
This place has entitlement problems.
你懂吗
You know?
精英行为
Lots of alpha behavior,
个人角度来说 我是努力去冲破这种阻碍的
which, personally, I try and push my way through,
但对于不那么好斗的孩子来说
but for less aggressive kids,
很容易迷失自我 陷入绝望
it's easy to get lost and desperate.
-就像珍妮弗一样 -对
- Like Jennifer. - Yeah.
黛克斯 我相信你是抱着强大的决心的
Look, Dex, I'm sure you've got the best of intentions here,
但是她父母在承认他们的孩子
but her parents will spend millions
没有那么优秀之前会不惜重金寻求帮助的
before they admit their kid is less than perfect.
因果报应告诉我们
Karma wise...
不要深究了
don't exploit that.
对 所以一个月后房♥租就到期了
Yeah. So, the lease is up in a month.
涨价我就负担不起了 行行好
Increase will price me out, so please?
就一个下午
Just one afternoon.
我很乐意帮你看♥房♥♥
I'll be happy to help you look.
好 因为你也要喜欢
Good. 'Cause you have to like it, too.
你可能会一周过去住几晚
You might end up there a few nights a week.
莉兹好像很开心
Liz seems happy.
是啊 很开心 不是吗
Yeah, she does, doesn't she?
她前一晚和黛克斯在一起也很开心
She was happy the other night with Dex.
是吗 你在哪
Oh, yeah? Where'd you, uh --
你在哪看到她们的 哥们
Where'd you see them, bud?
她们留宿了
They had a sleepover.
在 黛克斯屋里吗
In, um... uh, Dex's room?
她们玩得很开心
They had fun.
莉兹
Liz?
你好 安塞尔
Hey, Ansel.
想有一个信♥用♥卡♥很难吗
Is it hard to get a credit card?
不会 很容易
Uh, no. It's easy.
太容易了 去银行就行了
Too easy. Just go to the bank.
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
没什么
No reason.
糟糕不在场证明
Bad Alibi.
卖♥♥酒的找你 一号♥线
Hey, wine vendor's on one.
你能等我一下吗
Can you hold on a sec?
好
Yeah.
乔安妮 是我 等下回你好吗
Hey, Joanne. Yeah, can I call you back?
我手头有点事
I'm in the middle of something.
好的
Okay.
你和黛克斯睡了吗
Did you and Dex sleep together?
我发誓 我 我从没想过伤害你
I swear, I -- I never meant to hurt you.
你想知道什么我都说 绝对诚实
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表