剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
Name sounds familiar, but I did time with a lot of folks.
就是问问 他也在波特兰到处漂泊
Just asking. He was floating around Portland also.
监狱不是兄弟会 我们不会搞重聚
Prison's not a frat. We don't do reunions.
-挺有意思 是的
- Funny. - Yeah.
挺有意思的
That's funny.
我不懂 我的意思是 你洗心革面了
I don't know. I mean, you turned things around.
开了间酒吧
Opened a bar.
我以为他或许会主动投靠你
I thought maybe he'd reach out to you.
尝尝口感如何
How's the drink?
本来打算星期二晚上来的
Meant to come by Tuesday night,
但我有事耽搁了
but I got held up.
-你当时在吗 -我一直都在
- Were you here? - I always am.
还需要喝点什么
Is there anything else I can help you with?
我就是想聊聊
I'm just making conversation.
我不是那种善于聊天的酒保
I'm not that type of bartender.
你知道
You know...
我不喜欢黑麦威士忌
not a big fan of rye.
十六美元
16 bucks.
不用找了
All yours.
你了解的 我知道你俩不联♥系♥了
You know, I know you two don't keep in touch,
但是
but, uh...
费尼死了
Feeney's dead.
他是在逃跑的时候被人开枪打死的
Whoever shot him did it while he was running away.
你在这干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
放假了 来看看是不是真有这个地方
Day off. Thought I'd just check this place out for real.
-阿蒂·班克斯 -霍夫曼警探
- Artie Banks? - Detective Hoffman.
你们认识吗
Do you guys know each other?
阿蒂可是街头传奇人物
Yeah, Artie's a legend in these streets.
但似乎没人知道他那时为什么辞职
But no one seems to know why he left the force back in the day.
我不知道你开的什么车
I don't know what kind of car you drive,
但我敢肯定不是超酷的野马
but I'm pretty sure it's not a sick Mustang.
我先走了
Excuse me.
我正跟着阿蒂实习
Yeah, I'm apprenticing or whatever with Artie.
你懂的 要撑满时间
You know, locking in my hours.
认真要做私♥家♥侦♥探♥了吗
Making this P.I. thing official?
正在努力
Trying to.
可敬
Respect.
他怎么回事 他似乎有点
What is his deal? He seems a little --
-奇怪 -是的
- Weird? - Yeah.
当然奇怪
Yeah, sure.
但他是这个领域的佼佼者
But he's great at what he does.
你一定会学到一些东西的
Look, you're definitely gonna learn something.
不要把时间都花在我身上
Just don't go all big time on me.
不 我不会
No, I won't.
格雷 这是阿蒂 阿蒂 格雷
Grey...this is Artie. Artie, Grey.
黛克斯说我们在这免费喝
Dex says we drink here for free.
你出什么事了吗
Hey. Something wrong with you?
要把你为波特兰每个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Other than you offering your sweetheart drink deal
提供贴心的酒水优♥惠♥除外吗
to every P.I. in Portland?
如果你要我付钱 我会付钱的
If you want me to pay, I'll pay.
-谎话 -大谎话
- That's a lie. - It's a huge lie.
我不懂 你似乎有点不对劲
I don't know. You just seem a little off.
没有 我很好
No, I'm good.
黛克斯
Dex.
怎么了
What's up?
塔珀刚给银行打电♥话♥了
Tapper just called his bank, made a wire transfer
从他私人帐户电汇了两千美元
of $2,000 from his personal account.
所以呢
So?
《安妮·纽约奇缘》中白手起家的亿万富翁
象征自利的道德以及人们对极度富有的幻想
那不是沃巴克老爹的房♥地♥产♥收益
That's not Daddy Warbucks real-estate money.
还有 电♥话♥是他亲自打的
Plus, he called it in himself.
这种事我见多了
I've been at this game a long time.
我的直觉告诉我 不管怎样
My gut tells me whatever's on the other end
这笔汇款都不干净
of that wire transfer is dirt.
好的 塔珀要把钱转给谁
Okay. Well, who did Tapper wire the money to?
斯蒂芬妮·休斯顿
Stephanie Houston.
看看是谁来了
Look who it is.
美国最不受欢迎的顺性别白人私♥家♥侦♥探♥
America's least favorite white, cisgendered P.I.
我不知道那究竟是什么意思
I have no idea what the hell that is,
但我肯定很讨厌
but I'm sure I hate it.
怎么了 我正在做相当复杂的针线活
What's up? This is an incredibly challenging chain stitch.
兰德尔·塔珀为什么给一位波特兰女士汇款
Why is Randall Tapper wiring money to a Portland madam?
你是一位女士 他是个男人
You're a madam, he's a John,
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
we're P.I.'s --
哥 你用直男癌的思想
Dude, your patriarchal terms
来看待性工作者真是坏我心情
for sex work are killing my vibe.
我知道兰德尔·塔珀今天给了你两千美元
I know Randall Tapper sent you $2,000 today.
事实上 我只是翻了几翻你的垃圾桶
In fact, I dug a little deeper, into your trash bins --
其实是我翻的
Actually, I did that.
然后我同事发现银行账单确认
...and my associate found bank statements confirming
兰德尔会定期给你打两千美元
Randall's been sending you a recurring wire of $2,000.
这持续多少个月了
How many months has that been going on for?
我做生意可是很谨慎的
My business is built on discretion.
巧了 我也是
Discretion is integral to my business as well.
我有一长串雇员名单也不乏有权势的顾客
I have a long payroll and really powerful clients,
我知道只要一通电♥话♥
and I know that with one phone call,
我就能搞垮你的生意
I could sink your business.
所以 我们只需确认兰德尔·塔珀
So, we just need you to confirm that Randall Tapper's
在利用你的业务 我们就能回到
utilizing your services, and then we can all go back
各自的生意上 继续谨慎经营
about our respective businesses...with discretion.
一开始
When I began this,
我只是给有钱的朋友们找找女大学生
I was just matching college girls with rich friends.
兰德尔给我钱不是为了新的女人
Randall isn't paying me for new women.
是封口费吧
It's hush money.
很久之前 我给他找了一个女孩
I sent him one girl a long time ago.
他跟她结婚了
He married her.
为什么要对唯一肯帮你的人撒谎
Why lie to the only people who are trying to help you?
什么 我没有对你撒谎
What? I didn't lie to you.
你早该跟我们说你当初遇到兰德尔时是个妓♥女♥
You could've told us you were a prostitute when you met Randall.
阿蒂 别激动
Artie, come on.
事情不是这样的
That is not true.
斯蒂芬妮·休斯顿可不是这么说的
Stephanie Houston says otherwise.
是你们先找的我
You knocked on my door.
现在你来跟我闹
Now you're coming at me like this?
行了 你先缓缓 让我来好吗
Alright, let's just back off a bit, alright?
你能告诉我们到底怎么一回事吗
Can you just tell us what is going on?
我当时是个来自怀俄明州的穷学生
I was a broke college student from Wyoming.
还很天真
Naive.
我想独♥立♥ 但现实真的很骨感
I wanted to be independent, but living on your own is real.
我要付各种账单
I had real bills.
我在酒吧遇到这个女人 她跟我说
So, I met this woman at a bar who told me
她认识一些人 一些愿意帮助我的男人
that she knew people -- men that were willing to help.
我去跟兰德尔约会了
I went on a date with Randall.
48小时后 我们在罗马享用晚餐
48 hours later, I was having dinner with him in Rome.
这本是安排好的...
It was an arrangement...
直到我跟世人一样堕入了情网
until I fell in love with him like everybody else does.
他可以用这事来攻击你
He can use this against you.
他不会的
He won't.
这有损他的形象
It would be bad for his image,
也会对他的生意不利
which would be bad for his business,
在他看来 名利
and that's the only thing
比惩罚我重要得多了
he cares about more than punishing me.
我要失去我的孩子了
I'm gonna lose my kid.
所以 你们还想继续批判我
So, do you want to judge me some more,
还是去完成你们答应我的事情
or do what you promised you'd do?
好嘞
Okay.
你好
Hello.
我能进去吗
May I come in?
这跟我预期中的一样
Well...this is as I'd expect.
没人说话像你这么直接的
No one throws shade quite like you.
-你要喝啤酒吗 -我不喝啤酒的
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表