剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
你认识
Friend of yours?
那是托奇的老婆
It's Tookie's wife.
本尼的死曾经是你的错
Benny's death was your fault,
现在不是了 但背后还有更复杂的原因
now it's not your fault, but there's more to it.
不好意思 我有点接受不了
I'm sorry. I'm getting a little bit of whiplash.
谁不是呢
Yeah, tell me about it.
我只是想知道真♥相♥
I just want the truth.
你觉得真♥相♥能让你释怀
You think the truth will bring you peace?
不知道 我不知道释怀是什么感觉
I don't know. I don't know if I know what peace feels like.
好吧 那你要去哪
Right. Well, where you going?
什么意思
Hmm? What do you mean?
你白天不喝酒的唯一原因
Well, the only time you don't day-drink
就是你要开车出远门
is when you got to drive someplace far.
我 我要去胡德里弗
I'm, uh -- I'm going out to Hood River.
那有个人以前跟本尼一个部队
There's a guy who used to be on Benny's unit.
他住在那边 托马斯·尤内斯
He lives out there. Thomas Junes.
苏·林恩把我赶出葬礼之后
After Sue Lynn kicked me out of the funeral,
他联♥系♥了我
TJ reached out.
让我觉得自己是本尼生命中的一部分
He made me feel like I was part of Benny's life.
我希望他会知道点什么
I'm hoping maybe he can shed some light on all this.
-你呢 -我怎么了
- And you? - What about me?
你只有在心里有事时才在大白天喝酒 所以
You only day-drink when you got something on your mind, so --
才不是呢
I don't think that's true.
就是
It's 100% true.
我爸联♥系♥了我
My dad messaged me.
我爸的另一个儿子
Yeah, so my dad's son, I guess,
在西雅图有一场棒球比赛
has a baseball tournament in Seattle,
我爸想在去那儿 顺便来看看我
and my dad wants to come see me on the way there.
-那很好啊 -好吗
- That's great. - Is it, though?
25年了 他连张生日卡片都没寄过
I mean, 25 years, and not so much as a birthday card,
然后突然之间 就想跟我增进父子之情了
and all of a sudden, he wants a relationship?
你自己说的他变了
Well, you said yourself he's changed.
他能做出改变挺不容易的
That's hard to do.
也许你该给他个机会
Maybe you should give him a chance.
不觉得奇怪吗
Just weird, right?
我们总是在不停挖掘过去
All this digging up in the past.
什么时候才能向前看呢
When do we get to move forward?
也许我们现在做的就是向前看呢
Maybe that's what we're doing.
-我先走了 -回见
- I'm gonna take off. - I'll see you later.
TJ
TJ?
活久见啊 本尼的女朋友
I'll be damned. Benny's girl.
我能跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
哈卡尼杀了本尼
Oh. Haqqanis killed Benny?
他们是这么说的
That's what I was told.
我可没听说过
I never heard anything about that.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧
Yeah.
你觉得那说得通吗
Does that make any sense to you?
完全说不通
No. It makes no sense.
我们是民政事务小队
We were a Civil Affairs Unit.
我是说 有村镇被塔♥利♥班♥掠夺了
I mean, your village was plundered by the Taliban,
我们就带资金去重建
we went in with funds to rebuild.
当然 我们经常把事情弄得更糟
Of course, a lot of times, we made things worse.
像是 "他比我得到的多"
You know, "He got more than I did"
或者是 "有人偷了我的钱"
or, "Someone stole my share."
赢得了民心 是吧
Winning hearts and minds, huh?
这样说我其实很惭愧 但是
I am actually ashamed to say, but...
我尽我所能不去回想当年
I do my best not to think about those days.
当我回想时 我很思念他
When I do, I miss him.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你真是个收藏家
You are, uh, quite the collector.
那是来自阿富汗的吗
Is, um -- Is that from Afghanistan?
我从喀布尔带回来的
Brought it home from Kabul.
你从哪搞来的
Hmm. Where'd you get it?
我不知道 从某个小市场
Oh, I don't know. Some bush market.
小市场怎么有怎么高档的东西
It's high quality for a bush market.
大部分都是廉价的复♥制♥品
Usually cheap reproductions.
我很幸运
Hey, I got lucky.
或者是你在被炸为废墟
Or you found it in a bombed-out building
将被夷为平地的大楼里找到的
about to be bulldozed.
被你捡回来 总比被掩埋在废墟中好
Better with you than buried under rubble, I guess.
我怎么感觉一阵寒风吹过
Why does it feel like a cold wind just blew in?
我怎么感觉你在对我隐瞒什么
Why does it feel like you're holding out on me?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
所以没人问过你有关轰炸的事
So, nobody questioned you about the bombing?
没有任何人问过我关于任何轰炸的事
Nobody questioned me about any bombing.
本尼的死是最高机密
Benny's death is Top Secret.
你不觉得奇怪吗
That doesn't seem strange to you?
不管奇不奇怪 我没被盘问过
Eh, strange or not, I wasn't questioned.
那谁被盘问了
Okay, then who was?
黛克斯...
Dex...
你无法令他死而复生
You can't bring him back.
所以你不要再问
So, you gotta stop asking questions
你永远得不到答案的问题
you're never gonna get answers to.
那他妈的是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
回波特兰要开很长一段路
It's a long drive back to Portland.
我不想再谈战争了
I'm done talking about the war.
爸妈在睡觉
Shh! Parents are sleeping.
你是我的救命恩人 我宿舍的洗衣机总是坏的
You're a lifesaver. Machines in my dorm are always broken.
洗一次还要花两块钱
And they cost two bucks a load.
我不怕见到你的父母
I'm not afraid to meet your parents, you know.
我如此迷人
I'm very charming.
他们可能喜欢你会多于喜欢我
They're probably gonna like you more than they like me.
那你弟弟呢 我什么时候能见他
Well, what about your brother? When can I meet him?
很快
Soon.
-他很期待见到你 -是吗
- And he's excited to meet you. ?- Yeah?
黛克斯
Dex.
那比你需要的洗衣粉多一倍
That's twice as much detergent as you need,
可能要多两倍
maybe three times.
或许我就喜欢我的衣服刺刺的
Maybe I like my shirts itchy.
那是我的衣服
That's my shirt.
不再是了
Not anymore.
天啊 我爱你
God, I love you.
我不会收回这句话的
I'm not taking it back.
黛克斯
Dex.
我听从你的建议 打给他了
Took your advice, and I called him.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad?
-是啊 -怎么样
- Yeah. - ?How'd it go?
我白天还是在喝酒
Well, I'm still day-drinking.
但他说他今晚九点会来这儿
But he said he'd come here tonight at 9:00,
看看今晚会发生什么
so we'll see what happens.
那很好
Well, that's good.
他可能会令你大吃一惊
Maybe he'll surprise you.
没错 有可能
Yeah. Maybe.
胡德里弗那边怎么样
What happened over at, uh, Hood River?
很艰难
Um...well, it was pretty rough,
但是我想我找到了能继续查的线索
but I think I got something to go on.
那很好 你好吗 老兄
Good. 'Sup, man?
好了 我给你们点独处时间
Alright. I'll leave you two alone.
-怎么了 -谢谢你过来
- What's up? - Thanks for coming down.
我在查这个男人 托马斯·尤内斯
Um...so, I've been looking at this guy -- Thomas Junes.
他被派驻了三次
He does three tours,
当他回来的时候 他买♥♥下了这个
and then he comes back and he -- he buys this.
我跟房♥产中介聊过 她说他付的是现金
I talked to the Realtor, and she said he paid cash.
八十万美元
800 grand.
-他父亲很有钱 -并不
- Rich dad? - ?No.
他父亲是个建筑工人
No, Dad was a construction worker.
母亲是小学三年级教师
Mother was a third-grade teacher.
他宣称妻子是养家糊口的人
He claims that his wife is the breadwinner,
但她是个非营利律师
but she's a non-profit lawyer.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表