剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
太好了 我什么时候能见到她
That's great. W-When can I meet her?
你见不到了
Uh, you can't.
她...
She --
她三个月前因为服药过量去世了
She died three months ago of a drug overdose.
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
她没留下什么钱或值钱的东西
Wish I could say she left behind some money or items of value.
你们自便吧
I'll give you some privacy.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 她是个艺术家
Hey. Look. She was an artist.
三个月 如果我父母能早点告诉我...
Three months. If my parents had just told me...
我明白
I know.
但他们也没法预料会发生这种事
But they couldn't have predicted this.
他们 他们只是想保护你
I mean, they were -- they were trying to protect you.
是吗
Were they?
是想保护他们自己吧
Or were they just protecting themselves?
这种感觉很不好受
It's not a great feeling,
第一次发现自己的父母也只是普通人
seeing your parents as humans for the first time.
但他们就是普通人
But they are. Human.
我妈妈也是个艺术家
My mom was an artist, too.
她过去经常用彩笔在我的运动鞋上画画
She used to draw on my sneakers with colored Sharpie.
很酷
It was pretty cool.
你之前暗示你的父母是混♥蛋♥
You implied that your parents were jerks.
他们在我服役时离家出走了
They took off when I was overseas,
留我弟弟一个人在家里
left my brother alone in a home,
从此音信全无
and haven't heard from them since.
你服役时过得很糟吗
You have a rough time over there?
跟别人差不多
No more than anyone else.
忽视它对你没有帮助
Ignoring it doesn't help, you know.
经验之谈吗
Speaking from experience?
我吗 不是
Me? No.
是我的一些朋友 他们产生了一些症状
But some buddies of mine, they have symptoms.
失眠 做恶梦 甚至会突然失去意识
Insomnia, nightmares, blackouts even.
我以为这是酒精的问题
I thought it was the alcohol.
退伍军人管理局有很多
You know, the VA has lots of
为创伤后遗症的人服务的互助小组
support groups for PTSD.
-你应该去看看 -算了
- You should look into it. - Nah.
跟一群人坐一块讨论感受什么的
Groups talking feelings is, uh --
不是我的菜
it's not my thing.
我想这个是你的
Hey, I think this one's yours.
这个 是我
That's, uh -- it's me.
你小时候很可爱
You were cute.
出生证明
父亲
蒂姆·斯科特
我好像找到了你♥爸♥爸
Think I found your dad.
蒂姆·斯科特
Uh, Tim Scott?
我是黛克斯·帕利奥斯 我们通过话
Dex Parios. We spoke on the phone.
很高兴见到你 帕利奥斯女士
Yeah, pleased to meet you, Ms. Parios.
你好
Hey.
这是 这是你儿子
Uh, well, this is, uh, your son.
杰里米
Jeremy.
快过来
Well, get over here.
这是我儿子
This is my kid.
是不是很了不起
Isn't that something, huh?
要不我给你们买♥♥几杯酒
Uh, why don't I buy you guys a-a round of drinks
你们互相了解一下吧
and you can get to know each other?
别别别 我来吧 你想喝什么
Oh, no, no. Please. It's on me. Uh, what can I get you?
不了 我正准备走呢 所以...
Oh, no, nothing. I'm actually -- I'm on my way out, so...
你肯定要赶回家陪自己家人
Oh. You must have your own family to get home to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是啊 对
Yeah. Of course.
酒保
Uh, bartender?
这是安塞尔·帕利奥斯的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voicemail of Ansel Parios.
请给我留言 我会打给你
Leave a message, and I'll call you back.
木材队加油
Go, Timbers.
你提前了几小时
Few hours early.
很厉害
Impressive.
但这不是TS
Except it's not a Turbo S.
别这样 小邋遢 你给的交货期太短了
Come on, Scuzzy. It was a quick turnaround.
她的价钱差点意思
She's shy a few ponies.
那也是540马力的 你清楚得很
It still has a 540 horsepower, and you know it. Come on.
-来见见大家吧 -好
- Come meet the guys. - Great.
这是里克 我弟弟
This here's Rico. My brother.
-你好 -他不太说话
- What's up? - He doesn't talk much.
那是查兹
That's Chaz.
还在读大学 车技很差
College kid who apparently never learned how to drive.
那棵树出现得很突然 小邋遢 真的
The tree came out of nowhere, Scuzz, I'm telling you.
这位 是麦克斯
And this...is Max.
来 我扶你起来
Here, let me help you up.
我身上有点脏
I'm kinda dirty.
小邋遢似乎很喜欢你
So, Scuzzy seems to like you.
我就没那么好糊弄了
I might take - a little more convincing.
好啊 没问题
Okay. Fair enough.
来看看你偷的这辆车有多干净
Let's see how clean this boost of yours is.
她给你找麻烦了吗
Did she give you any trouble?
现在还没有
Well, not yet.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
我们出去走走
We're going for a ride.
是吗 要去哪儿
Oh, yeah? Where we going?
上车吧 别玩小聪明
Just get in, smart guy.
地图追踪
不是吧
Man.
警员请注意 目标在移♥动♥
4-9-16, we're on the move.
收到
Roger that.
好吧 你想知道什么
Alright, well, what do you wanna know about me?
我知无不言
I'm an open book.
我已经知道你很多事了
Oh, I already know a lot about you.
到了
We're here.
警员请注意 目标已停止移♥动♥
4-9-16, target has stopped.
定位地点在181街和威尔克斯路
GPS is holding at 181st and Wilkes.
我靠近查看情况
I'll approach to verify.
收到我指令之前原地待命
Stand by until I say it's a go.
就是这里吗 你的大本营
So, this is it, huh? Your lair?
请
After you.
不 洛佩兹给我下五千
No, I want 5k on Lopez.
分开下在平手盘和首局一击获胜
Split between the moneyline and round-one knockout.
利奥
Leo.
这是格雷
This is Grey.
格雷 这是利奥
Grey...Leo.
久仰大名 格雷
Heard a lot about you, Grey.
是吗
Yeah?
车搜查过了吗
Did you sweep the car?
搜过了
Yep.
然后呢
And?
儿童路口冰淇淋
哥们 这是合法的
Whoa. Dude, this is legal.
从药房♥买♥♥的
Like, from a dispensary.
让开
Move.
你觉得让我和一半警力
Did you think it was funny to have me and half the force
开车追一辆冰淇淋车到处跑好玩吗
chase an ice cream truck around town?
不好玩 但是我觉得
No, but I think you should've
你装追踪器之后应该告诉我
told me you planted a tracker on the car.
我不需要向你汇报
I don't need to tell you anything.
要是我没拆下来 就暴露了
If I would've left it on, I would've been made.
我知道怎么藏追踪器
I know to hide a tracker.
既然我能找到 他们也能
If I could find it, so could they,
我不想冒险
and I didn't feel like taking a risk.
你想退出吗
You wanna quit?
随意
Be my guest.
但是你看 酒吧需要钱才能运转
But, you see, - bars cost money to maintain,
现在13%的分红是不是很诱人
and right now, that 13% is looking pretty good.
别一副你在帮我的姿态
Okay, stop acting like you're doing me a favor,
因为不是我求你
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表