剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
《树墩镇侦探》前情提要
Previously on "Stumptown"...
名侦探季刊
我需要攒够1500个实习工时
Look, I need to get my 1,500 hours of apprenticeship
才能在俄勒冈州拿到执业证明
so I can be certified here in Oregon.
等我穿个裤子咱们就走
I'll grab my pants, and let's go.
我的一个朋友几年前被杀了
Friend of mine was killed some years back.
他的遗孀 可以的时候我就帮帮她
His widow. I help her when I can.
是我把华♥莱♥士♥·凯恩抓起来的
I put Wallace Kane away, you know.
我很了解他
I know him. Well.
好几年前杀死了我的线人
Killed one of my C.I.s a few years back.
恐怕要是我被他盯上了 我都会很害怕
If I was under his thumb, I'd be afraid.
我能付清 我只是需要时间
I can pay. I just need time.
但是凯恩这辈子都出不来了
But Kane's in jail for life,
我哪都不去
and I'm not going anywhere, you know?
-我的生活就在这 -五十万
- My life is here. - $500,000.
-太扯了 -你就欠我这么多
- That's insane. - That is what you owe.
坎迪丝正在跟房♥地♥产♥大亨
Candace is in the middle
兰德尔·塔珀打一场难缠的离婚大战
of a nasty divorce battle with Randall Tapper.
下周是我最后一次监护权听证会
My final custody hearing is next week,
我一点优势都没有
and the deck is completely stacked against me.
我们能帮你
We can help.
如果想挖出兰德尔的黑料
If you were to dig up dirt on Randall,
你会从哪开始
where would you start?
剩下的交给我解决吧
I'll handle it from here.
-你把录像卖♥♥给塔珀了 -对
- You sold the tape to Tapper? - Yep.
她会失去她的孩子的
She is gonna lose her kid.
阿蒂出♥卖♥♥♥了我 兰德尔会付出代价
Artie sold me out, and...Randall's gonna pay,
阿蒂也会为他做的事付出代价
and Artie's gonna pay for what he did.
我...
And I...
我不会再输了
...I won't lose again.
不不不
Unh-unh! No, no, no, no, no!
别砸我的宠妃啊
Not my all-time favorite booty call!
但这非常令人舒爽
Oh, but it is damn satisfying.
我不会腐烂的 亲爱的
I am unfazeable, Doll.
这根本不是个词
That's not a word.
我不敢相信你为塔珀卖♥♥命
I can't believe you're working for Tapper.
抓帝王蟹的第一条规矩
First rule of king crabbing --
别在势头正旺的时候停
don't stop when the fishing's hot.
我是渔夫 塔珀是充满螃蟹的海洋
I'm the fisherman, and Tapper's an ocean floor of crabs.
我很好奇
You know, I'm curious.
你一直是个没有灵魂的吸血鬼
Have you always been a soulless leech,
还是你刚变的
or did you just grow into it?
你生气了 我理解 换我也会生气
You are mad. I get it. I'd be mad, too.
-别讨厌做事的人啊 -塔珀要付出代价
- Don't hate the player. - Tapper's gonna pay.
只要他继续雇我跟踪你 他就不用 宝贝
Not as long as he continues to employ me as your shadow, babe.
那我猜只能开战了
So, I guess it's war.
不 见鬼
No! Ah, damn it!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们正面对一个棘手的情况
we have a serious situation on our hands.
几小时前 I84高速发生两车相撞
A few hours ago, there was a two-vehicle collision on I-84,
就在贝克城外
just outside of Baker City.
一辆SUV司机迎面撞上了
A lone SUV driver collided head-on
俄勒冈州监狱的运送车
with an Oregon Department of Corrections transport vehicle.
当州警到达时
When the State Police arrived,
他们发现两名狱警死于撞车
they found two correctional officers dead from the crash...
求你了 求你了
Please! Please! Please!
-还有一名 -求你了 求你了
- ...and one... - Please! Please!
头部中两枪身亡
...dead from two gunshots to the head.
监狱的车当时正在转移囚犯
The Corrections vehicle was transporting an inmate
从谢里登到汤普森监狱
from Sheridan to USP Thompson.
这名囚犯是华♥莱♥士♥·凯恩
That inmate is Wallace Kane.
我需要威士忌
I need a whiskey...
和一位好脊椎按♥摩♥师
and a good chiropractor.
那我们该走了 兄弟
I'd say it's time we move, brother.
当有关部门人士到达时
When the authorities arrived,
SUV的司机已经不见
the driver of the SUV was nowhere to be found,
而凯恩也消失了
and Kane was missing from the bus.
你们都知道 霍夫曼警探在凯恩
As you all know, Detective Hoffman sent Kane up
杀了一名线人后把他送进了监狱
after he killed one of our informants.
我们认为他携带武器 且非常危险
He is considered to be armed and very dangerous
最后出现在华盛顿州
and was last seen in Washington state.
所以这案子将是第一优先级的逃犯追捕案
So this is a fugitive case moving forward,
也是美国法警前来的原因
and that is why the United States Marshals are here.
我们会协助他们的追捕工作
We are to assist them in their manhunt.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
如果你们看到什么 听到什么
If you see something, if you hear something,
告诉他们
you tell these folks.
懂吗
Understood?
遵命 长官
Yes. Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am.
给你
Here.
不 我不确定我该不该
Oh! Uh, no, I don't think that I should be --
米拉只有抱着时才能睡着
Mila can't sleep unless she's in my arms,
所以我一整周手臂没闲着了
so I haven't had a free hand in a week.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我就...
I'll just...
你好啊
Hello.
没事的
It's okay.
什么没事
What's okay?
如果你来告诉我你想放弃
If you're here to tell me that you're giving up.
我已经从所有想帮我的人嘴里
I've heard it from just about everybody
听过这句话了
that has offered to help.
我没放弃
I'm not giving up.
我很欣赏你的热情
I appreciate your passion,
但整个镇子都在兰德尔手里
but Randall has the entire town in his pocket.
对 我只需要一个线索
Yeah, I just -- I-I need a lead
让我去正确的方向查
to point me in the right direction.
兰德尔参与过什么非法活动吗
I-Is Randall involved in any kind of illegal activity?
我不 我不知道
Uh, I don't -- I don't know.
这是你能留住米拉的唯一方法
I-It's the only way you'll keep custody of Mila.
几年前他在其他的保护区内
He built a children's hospital a couple years ago
建过一个儿童医院
on a different reservation --
圣·艾伦
St. Aaron's.
我偶然听他谈起过
I overheard him talking about it,
但听上去有些不正大光明
and it sounded a little shady.
好 那肯定有相关的记录
Okay. So, there's got to be records of that somewhere.
如果你要找到记录
Well, if you're gonna find records,
他们应该在西林办公室
they'd be in the West Linn office,
但那地方坚如堡垒
but that place is a fortress.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
有点害怕很正常
It's normal to be a little scared.
不 哥们 我怕的要死
No, man, I'm scared a lot.
达利尔斯 放松 哥们
Darius, shake that off, man.
好吗 你得放轻松
Okay? You got to shake that off.
如果你不对劲 凯恩会知道 哥们
Kane can smell it if something is up with you, man.
我觉得他知道了
I think he knows.
我在跟你们合作
That I'm working with you guys.
你为什么要这么说
Why would you say that?
因为我了解他
'Cause I know him.
看的出来
I can feel it.
不
No.
不 以前从来没有听到过这种事
No, nothing has come across the wire like that.
若凯恩有所怀疑的话我们应该听到风声了
We would have heard something if Kane was suspicious.
-是吗 -是的 我保证
- Yeah? - Yeah. I promise you.
听着 现在是你来求我帮忙
Now, look, you came for my help.
我帮你了
I gave it to you.
明白吗 我告诉我老板了
Alright? I sold this to my bosses.
我已经给这个任务分配了
I got 10 cops and 2,000 man-hours
十个警♥察♥和两千个工时
devoted to this thing already.
我们罩着你呢
We got you covered.
事情出现要失控的迹象
If anything even looks like it's gonna go sideways,
我们就会介入
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表