剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
and we'll see what he wants.
-好的 -谢了 老兄
- Okay. - Thanks, buddy.
好了 你到哪儿了呢
Alright, man, where are you?
下一个
Next.
能不能别告诉我妻子...
If there's any way we can keep my wife from knowing...
我只做过这么一次
I only had the tiniest bit --
你服用了管制毒品 兄弟
Controlled substance, man.
需要出庭并交罚款
It's a court appearance and a fine.
坐吧
Sit down.
但是如果她睡醒的时候我还没回家...
But see, if I'm not home by the time she wakes up --
老兄 老兄 别急 今晚还早着呢
Dude, dude. Long night, alright?
姓名
Name?
佛朗哥·洛佩兹
Franco Lopez.
说实话 我这么做都是因为我妻子
Honestly, I only did this because my wife
经常去游轮上玩
is always going on booze cruises
和她的朋友 还有亚历山大一起
with her friends and...Alejandro.
我真傻 太傻了
Oh, I was stupid. So stupid.
朋友 如果你还想干什么的话
Look, man, if you're getting at something,
赶紧说
do it quickly.
如果有自动提款机的话
If I can get to an ATM machine,
我就能取些现金付我的保释金
I can pay my bail in cash.
你妻子不会发现少了7千5百美金吗
And your wife won't notice $7,500 missing?
她不会发现的
She wouldn't notice.
真的吗 你到底是做什么工作的
Really? What the hell do you do for a living?
我是一家高级安全预算公♥司♥的服务技术员
I'm a service technician for a high-security budget office.
我是国防部的技术员
I work IT for the D.O.D.
国防部吗
The Department of Defense?
再来一杯吗
You want another one?
要的 给我双倍量
Yeah. Why don't you make it a double?
那是两杯
That's two more.
也可以这么说
That's one way of looking at it.
他还来吗
Is he coming?
我觉得不会了
I don't think so.
我很遗憾 格雷 还有我呢 朋友
I'm sorry, Grey. I'm here for you, buddy.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
双倍量
Make a double.
所以 你闯进了他的酒店房♥间
So, you, uh, broke into his hotel room?
拜托
Agh. Come on, man.
埃尔德斯没有给到我需要的信息
Elders wasn't giving me what I needed.
你黑进了他的电脑
And you hacked his computer?
不完全是
Well, not successfully.
你可能会因为这个坐牢
You can go to prison for that.
别这么正义凌然
Don't be such a boy scout.
你利用我
You used me.
我是对的 好吗
I was right, okay?
这件事没这么简单
There is more to this story.
-本尼是干净的 -黛克斯
- Benny was not dirty. - ?Dex.
我会弄清楚真♥相♥的 好吗
I'm going to figure this out, okay?
那我帮不了你了
I can't be the one to help you.
-用不着 -不像这样
- That's fine. - Not like this.
你简直一团糟
You're a mess.
-我受够了 -行
- I'm done. - ?Yep.
今晚很难捱吧
Tough night?
是啊 可以用残忍♥来形容了
Yeah, it was a brutal one.
兄弟 你下班吧
Hey, why don't you take off, buddy?
我来收拾完
I can finish from here, okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
好
Alright.
谢谢 我没事
Thanks. I'm okay.
迈克尔·麦康纳
对不起儿子 去不了了 突然有事
喂 我是喝醉且挫败的黛克斯·帕里奥斯
Hello, drunk and defeated Dex Parios.
还记得你让我帮你的忙吗
Remember that favor you asked me for?
本尼的调查吗
About Benny's investigation?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得我认识个人能帮你
I think I got a guy that can help.
他有进国防部的权限
He has access to the D.O.D.
你确定不用我进去吗
You sure you don't want me to come inside?
不用 这就足够了
Nah. This was enough.
我很抱歉 托奇
I'm really sorry, Took.
我知道你从没喜欢过劳拉
I know you never liked Laura.
但也没想到会出这种事
I didn't see this coming.
我也没想到
That makes two of us.
这就是那个人
Well, that's him.
你想去教训他一下吗
You want to take the first swing?
不了 我爱和平不爱纷争 你知道的
Nah. I'm a lover, not a fighter. You know that.
你先去吧
I'll give you a head start.
希望你能得到你想要的 黛克斯
I hope you get what you need, Dex.
谢谢
Thanks.
佛朗哥·洛佩兹
Hey, Franco Lopez?
-我得挂了 -你好
- I gotta go. - ?Hi.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 还不认识
No. No, not yet.
跟你上♥床♥的那个女人记得吗
Um, that woman you've been banging?
我是她丈夫的好朋友
I'm friends with her husband,
如果你不想让我告诉他你的住址的话
and unless you want me to tell him where you live,
你就得帮我的忙
you're gonna help me.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你看到那个男人了吗
Well, you see this guy right here?
那是劳拉的丈夫 他蛮壮的
That's Laura's husband. He's pretty big.
-很大块头 -没错
- Very big. - ?Mm-hmm.
所以你要跟我来吗
So, why don't you come with me?
还是要我介绍你们两个认识
Unless you want me to introduce you.
不用吧 嗯 走吧
No? Yeah. Let's go.
我...我们楼上见
Hmm. I'll, uh -- I'll meet you upstairs.
我是来接劳拉的 我该去哪里
I'm here to pick up Laura. Where do I go?
直接去前面
Straight through there to holding.
找坐在桌子边的那个人 告诉他她的名字
Go to the guy at the desk. Give him her name.
你没事吧
You okay?
你那天就知道了 对吧
You knew the other day, didn't you?
你因为同事的事寻求什么建议
When you were asking advice for a colleague.
我是想告诉你的 但是...
Look, I wanted to tell you, but...
我明白 你是在做你的工作
I get it. You were just doing your job.
-我是一个目标 -不
- I was a mark. - u202dNo.
不 你不是目标
No, you were not a mark.
但我也不是朋友
But I wasn't a friend,
否则你会对我说实话
otherwise you would have been honest.
对朋友说实话很难 托奇
It's harder to be honest with friends, Tookie.
这话哪里听来的 幸运饼干吗
Where's that from? A fortune cookie?
回头见 警探
I'll see you around, Detective.
我不能带你上楼
I can't take you upstairs.
很方便的
Conveniently.
我要写程序绕过防火墙
I need to code my way past security firewalls.
我保证我完全不知道那是什么意思
I promise I'll have no idea what any of that means.
我不仅会丢了工作
I won't just lose my job over this.
-很可能还会进监狱 -好吧
- I can get thrown in prison. u202d- Okay.
一边是监狱
Well, there's prison,
一边是你妻子和孩子发现
or there's your wife and kids finding out
你在骑独角兽
that you ride unicorns.
我需要点时间
I just need some time
获取权限 消除我的痕迹
to gain access and cover my tracks.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你有我的邮箱地址 我等你回复
You have my e-mail. I'll expect to hear from you.
说点什么吧
Please say something.
我真的很抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
我只是太孤单了...
I just got so lonely, and...
你几个月来全一门心思
y-you've been obsessing so much
投在餐车和酒吧上
with the truck and the bar for months.
托奇 你整晚都在做菜
Tookie, you cook all night long.
你上一次和我一起上♥床♥是什么时候的事了
I mean, when was the last time you came to bed with me?
是他来找我的
He came onto me, okay?
我想...
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表