剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
《树墩镇侦探》前情提要
Previously on "Stumptown"...
你现在是一名合格的私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
You're officially a licensed private investigator.
我们在一起了 她叫莉兹 你知道的
We're together, and her name is Liz, and you know that.
你和黛克斯
You and Dex are...
-只是朋友 -好吧
- Just friends. - Okay.
我希望什么时候能认识一下你的弟弟
At some point, I'd like to meet your brother.
我们会在感恩节办一个活动
We host a little Thanksgiving thing,
你完全可以来参加 如果你有空的话
and you're welcome to come to that if you don't have any plans.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你是本尼的妈妈
You're Benny's mom.
我和本尼高中在一起过
Benny and I were in high school together.
我以为他就是我的真命天子
I thought that he was the one.
目标的婚姻四分五裂
Subject's marriage falls apart,
他入伍 被分配到了阿富汗
joins the Army and deploys to Afghanistan,
他的悍马遇上了炸♥弹♥ 他也当场死亡
where his Humvee hits an IED, killing him instantly.
这是你画的
You drew this?
还没完工
It's a work in progress.
很不错 对吧 我说了她超有才
It's great, right? I told you she's a talent.
这画一点也不像我
I mean, it just...doesn't really look anything like me.
跟你简直一模一样
It looks exactly like you.
甚至画出了你的臭脸
It's even got the scowl.
对 就是这样 毫不费力
Yep. There it is. It's effortless.
你不一定要用它
You know, you don't have to use it.
不 你得用
Yes, you do.
听着 你的点评根本没人浏览
Look, your Yelp page isn't getting any hits.
这个能帮忙 黛克斯
This will help, Dex.
真酷 这是你 黛克斯
Cool. It's you, Dex.
我就说嘛
I told ya.
我之前不知道你是托宾·希斯的粉丝
Hey, I didn't know you were a Tobin Heath fan.
"粉丝"太轻描淡写了
"Fan's" an understatement with this guy.
她是我最喜欢的球员
She's my favorite player.
她听见你这么说肯定很开心
She would love to hear you say that.
你认识托宾·希斯
You know Tobin Heath?
对 我们大学时一起踢球
Yeah, we played in college together.
在北卡罗莱纳
At North Carolina?
你以前在大学生足球队
You played college soccer?
你真是充满了惊喜
You are full of surprises.
-怎么了 -我找黛克斯·帕里奥斯
- What? - I'm looking for Dex Parios.
我听说她出城了
I hear she skipped town.
听上去不像黛克斯
Doesn't sound like Dex.
好吧 你找到我了
Well, you found me.
这是什么
What's this?
你的定金
Your retainer.
从现在起 我正式成为你的客户
As of this moment, I am officially your client.
有人想毁了我
Someone's trying to destroy me.
这可真是"新鲜事"
Well, that's a new one.
一开始都是小打小闹
It started with small things.
偷我的钱包 闯入我的房♥子
They stole my wallet, they broke into my house.
在我的挡风玻璃上放一条死鱼
They laid a rotting fish on my windshield.
是吗 什么鱼
Oh, what kind of fish?
你觉得我疯了
You think I sound crazy.
这话是你说的
Well, you said it.
我也这么想
I thought so, too.
但之后国家印地安人博♥彩♥委员会来赌场审计了
But then NIGC audited the casino.
这是他们的工作 大家都知道
As is their job. Everyone knows that.
二十年来的头一次
For the first time in 20 years.
我不相信巧合
I do not believe in coincidence.
是吗 那你相信报应吗
No? Do you believe in karma?
然后昨天 他们给我下了个美男计
Then just yesterday, they laid a honey trap for me.
我不知道
I -- I don't know --
他们派了一个男人来勾引我
They sent a man to seduce me.
真酷 这主意不错
Cool. Fun idea.
他正是我喜欢的类型
He was precisely my type,
但有点太帅 对我攻势太强
but just a little too handsome, came on too strong.
我嗅到了阴谋的气息
And I spotted the ruse.
我敢肯定他要录下我们在一起的时刻
I'm sure he meant to record our time together
并以此威胁我
and use it against me.
是啊 肯定如此
Yeah, I'm sure.
"他们"是谁
Who is "they"?
这正是我来找你的原因
That's why I'm here.
我想让你找出这一切的幕后黑手
I want you to find out who's behind all this
趁他们还没干出什么不可逆转的事
before they do lasting damage.
钱你留着吧
You know what? Save your money.
没人这么在乎你 会计划一个如此周密
Nobody cares enough about you to plan such a coordinated
而且老实说 如此怪异的袭击
and, frankly, weird attack.
世界不总是围着你转 苏·林恩
It's not always about you, Sue Lynn.
那是你的车吗
Is that your car?
曾经是
It was, yes.
现在你相信我了吗
You believe me now?
我的报价是每小时一百美金 外加各种报销
I'm $100 an hour, plus expenses.
树墩镇侦探
第一季 第八集
你觉得这是起单独事件
You believe this is an isolated incident?
据我所知没错 警官
As far as I know, Officer.
苏·林恩
Sue Lynn.
抱歉我提供不了太多信息
I'm sorry I wasn't able to be more helpful.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我们该走了
We should get going.
问完了吗 警官
Will that be everything, Officer?
暂时是的
For now.
如果你们还有其他问题
If you have any additional questions
想要询问联盟部落的头
for the Head of the Confederated Tribes,
请尽管问
you may do so...
但要在我们的土地 我们有空的时候
on our lands, at our convenience.
你应该告诉她你之前告诉我的事
You should have told her what you told me.
有人想要杀你
I mean, someone is trying to kill you.
现在不是玩欲擒故纵的时候 苏·林恩
Now's not the time to play hard to get, Sue Lynn.
以我的经验 波特兰警局
In my experience, the Portland Police Bureau
并不总是以我的安全为第一
does not have my best interests at heart.
科斯格罗夫副队不怎么喜欢我
Lieutenant Cosgrove is not one of my biggest fans.
那我们有共同点了
So, we have that in common.
很高兴能再次跟你合作
Such a pleasure to be working with you again.
霍利斯会把所有你需要的给你
Hollis will give you everything you need.
这是什么
What is this?
她敌人的情报吗
Intel on her enemies?
我开玩笑呢
I was joking.
苏·林恩管理这个部落三十年了
Sue Lynn has run this tribe for 30 years.
在波特兰 想不树敌做到这点是不可能的
You don't do that without ruffling a few feathers here in Portland.
这些文件真够多的
This is, like, a lot of paperwork.
里面有一百四十一个人的名字
You know, there's 141 names here.
商业伙伴 政客
Business associates, politicians,
博♥彩♥专员
gaming commissioners.
我要花几个星期才能把这些弄清楚
It is going to take me weeks to sort through them all.
除非你不帮她
Unless you don't.
我还想问你为什么帮她
Why are you helping her, again?
有人炸掉了她的车
Okay, someone detonated her car.
是 有人应该去调查一下
Yeah, and somebody should look into that,
但是为什么必须是你来调查呢
but why does that somebody have to be you?
我现在没资格推客户 我需要钱
I'm not exactly fending off clients. I could use the cash.
是啊 于是你
Yeah, says the person
坚持原则归还了四万五千美元
who gave 45 grand back out of principle.
我有几句话要告诉你
Look, I'm gonna say something to you,
你会很想一拳打到我的脸上
and you're gonna want to punch me in the face,
但是你不会的 因为我的鼻子
but you're not gonna, because my nose
已经够歪了
is just crooked enough as-is.
这可不敢保证
No promises.
你觉得你能打动苏·林恩
Look, you think if you impress Sue Lynn enough,
她会后悔让你和本尼分手
she'll regret breaking up you and Benny
然后她会意识到应该选择你而不是内奥米
and realize she should have picked you over Naomi.
我只是需要钱
I just need the money.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表