剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
Look, this woman she's with -- Megan --
她才危险 好吗
she's the dangerous one, okay?
是她逼着凯特里娜干这行的
She's the one who's forced Katrina into this career.
唯一一个让梅根
And the only way that Megan
放过凯特里娜的办法
is ever gonna leave Katrina alone
就是给她钱
is if -- is if she's paid off.
-好吧 取钱就是为这个 -是的
- Okay, so, that's what the money is for? - Yes!
所以我才要自己去办这件事
That's why I need to go right now by myself
我和凯特里娜才能在一起
so Katrina and I can be together.
亚伦 梅根威胁过你吗
Allen, has Megan ever threatened you?
没有 没有
No! No.
至少让警♥察♥替你去送钱
At least let the police do the drop with you.
不行 不 不不不
No! No! No, no, no, no, no.
你不能一个人去
You cannot do this by yourself.
我可以 我也是这么打算的
I can, and I will!
这是两个成年人
This is a business transaction
之间的正常交易
between two consenting adults.
我 我不需要别人的帮助
And -- And I don't need anybody's help.
所以谢谢 再见
And so -- so I thank you, and goodbye.
好吧 希望你清楚自己在做什么
Okay. Alright. I hope you know what you're doing.
我清楚
I do!
等等
Wait!
你的报酬
Your fee.
我忘了
I forgot.
突然想起这样我就又缺一千了
Oh, I just realized this would short me $1,000,
她要整五万
and she's expecting $50,000 even.
我 我能明天再给你吗
Can -- Can I pay you tomorrow?
-可以 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
杰克·费尼 真好
Jack Feeney. Alright!
天哪 多久没见了
Oh, man, what's it been,
-十年了吧 -可不是 伙计
- 10 years? - You got to tell me, man.
还进去过吗
You been back on the inside?
几次
A few times.
怎么样 伙计
Uh, what's up, man?
找我什么事
What do you want to talk to me about?
弗兰克给我来了电♥话♥
I got a call from Frank.
弗兰克想要什么
What did Frank want?
凯恩来要账了
Kane's calling in his money,
他让弗兰克来收账
and he's getting Frank to come and collect it.
不 没道理
No, that's not right.
凯恩是无期 他要钱没用
Kane's in for life. He doesn't need the money.
有什么区别 钱是他的钱啊
Well, what's the difference? It's his, right?
我们 我们应该照顾他的 所以...
We're -- We're supposed to be watching out for him, so...
好吧
Alright. Well...
你那半你没乱花吧
You didn't do anything stupid with your half,
有吗 费尼
did you, Feeney?
二十五万
$250,000...
不花可够手痒的
that's a lot of scratch to sit on.
你乱花了多少了
How much did you blow through?
我就剩了大概四百
I got like 400 bucks.
我错了 我自己承认吧
Look, I'm wrong. I'll be the first to admit it.
但我 我想问问你那半还剩多少
But I'm -- I'm wondering if you got the other half of that.
你眼前就是
You're looking at it.
你以为我怎么买♥♥的酒吧
How do you think I bought this bar?
你知道这笔钱我们得一起凑
You know we're both on the hook for this money.
我的酒吧挺赚钱 我能付得起
My bar's actually successful. I-I can pay it off.
什么意思 还来个分期付款吗
What do you mean? In -- In installments?
我们可是要五十万
We're talking about half a mil.
-是是是 -凯恩不会同意的
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Kane's not gonna go for that.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
你报火险了吗
You have fire insurance?
费尼 我不会烧掉我的酒吧的
Look, Feeney, I'm not burning down my bar.
好吧 那我们就得跑路了
Okay, well, then we gotta get on the road.
我的一切都在这里 我不走
Everything I got is right here. I'm not going anywhere.
-弗兰克就要来了 -那我跟他谈
- Well, Frank is coming. - Well, then, I'll talk to him.
-好了 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
只是钱而已 他会讲理的
It's about money. He can handle this.
-好吧 没事 祝好运 -只是钱 真好
- Okay. Yeah, no, good luck. - This is about money. This is -- Great.
我走了
I'm out.
跑着活下来的几率还大点
A moving target's harder to hit.
知道这话以前是谁说的吗
You know who used to say that?
谁
Who used to say it?
你
You.
-费尼 -别
- Feeney. - No.
安塞尔的手♥机♥在伯恩赛德大街
Ansel's iPhone on Burnside Street.
最后一圈
Last lap.
终极冲刺
The final stretch.
是的 你要输了
Oh, yeah, you're going down.
不会 我还在你前面
No, I'm still in front of you.
-我在前面 -是 但我们...
- I'm in front of you. - Yeah, no, we're clo--
糟了
Oh, no!
-我赢了 -漂亮 伙计
- I win! - Nice, man!
你真厉害 还来吗
You're pretty good. You want to do one more?
我去跟你姐说两句
I'm gonna talk to your sis for a sec.
你应该告诉我你弟很厉害
You should have told me that your brother is a shark.
是啊 他的游戏玩得很好
Yeah, he likes his video games.
他很厉害
He's good.
我在想 如果你乐意
Oh, you know, I was thinking, uh, if you're interested,
我们可以吃一顿正经的晚餐
maybe we can get a real dinner tonight.
只有咱们两个
Just you and me.
好 好啊
Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
-真的吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好 那就今晚去
Great. So we'll do it tonight.
这个三明治是你的还是给他的
Is that your sandwich or his?
是给他做的
Uh, it's for him.
好 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
好了 我看见你干什么了
Alright. I see what you're doing!
我都看见了
I saw what you did!
-还给我 -不
- Give it to me! - No.
-开始吧 不行 -给我吧
- Let's go. No. No. - Come on.
好了 开始吧
Alright, here we go.
安塞尔的手♥机♥在威拉米特大道北
Ansel's iPhone on North Willamette Boulevard.
欢迎住宿
我觉得我丈夫好像和一个女人进去了
I think my husband is in there with another woman.
求你了 我不能回到前台去
Please, I-I-I cannot go back to the front desk, okay?
这简直
This is --
这件事太丢人了
This whole thing is humiliating.
我拿的薪水可不够干这种事
I don't get paid enough money for this.
对 说的有道理
Yeah, that's a good point.
我也经历过
I've been there.
给他点颜色看看
Give him hell.
你好美 内在外在都美
You're beautiful. Inside and out.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
我们总是能碰到 真有意思
Funny how we keep crossing paths.
真好笑
Hilarious.
在艾伦家那次我应该对你下手再狠一点吗
I shoulda hit you harder at Allen's house.
你害怕了
You're scared.
艾伦
Allen.
好了 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
好了 你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
你没事了 知道吗
Okay? You're okay, alright?
凯特里娜在哪
Where's Katrina?
艾伦在哪
Where's Allen?
他还好吗
Is he alright?
我和他喝了几杯
I had drinks with him.
对 他是我们下手的对象
And, yeah, he was gonna be a mark.
-杀了他 -敲诈他
- To kill? - Fleece.
我这辈子都没杀过人
I've never killed anyone in my life.
但是我见到艾伦的时候
But when I met Allen,
有什么东西 变了
something just...clicked.
所以我给了他假号♥码
So I gave him the wrong number.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表