剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
What? Oh, please, don't.
-是你的案子 -我要给你放一晚的假
- It's your case. - I'm giving you the night off --
如果你需要的话 明早也放假
and the morning, too, if you need it.
我有几条线索想要跟进一下
Uh, I-I have some leads that I want to follow up on.
这份工作开始的第一天 我想要多做一点
It's my first day on the job. I want to get ahead of it.
但是 明天吧
But, uh, tomorrow?
完美 去我那找我 睡前喝一杯
Perfect. Meet me at my place for a nightcap.
-成交吗 -成交
- Deal? - Deal.
蒙诺玛县性服务行业部门
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
性服务行业部门
Uh, Office of Sexually Oriented Businesses?
是的
Correct.
所以缩写是狗♥娘♥养♥[缩写同]的
So, the acronym is, Uh...S.O.B.?
我从来没听说过
Yeah, I never heard that one before.
你来是因为裸体骑自行车的事情吗
You here about the naked bike ride?
-什么 -你不是吉普赛吗
- The what? - ?You're not Gypsy?
不 我是黛克斯
Uh, no. I'm Dex.
我来是因为男性脱衣舞酒吧 慢点露肉
I'm -- I'm here about the all male revue club, Hold the Meat.
全州最好吃的素食玉米卷饼
Best vegan enchilada in the state.
显然
Apparently.
手指滑溜溜的脱衣舞者之家
Home of some sticky-fingered strippers.
显然
Apparently.
我很惊讶 因为金杰管理得很严格
I'm surprised, 'cause Ginger runs a pretty tight ship.
对
Yeah.
我想知道 你能不能告诉我
Um, I wondered if you could tell me
之前有没有过什么财政问题
if there was any past financial problems, um,
舞者有过案底什么的
dancers with spotty records, that kind of thing?
你是谁
Who's asking?
我
I am.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a, uh, private investigator.
黛克斯·帕里奥斯
Dex Parios.
我的名片
My business card.
我是代表金杰过来的
I'm here on, uh, Ginger's behalf.
抱歉 我只有这么一张 所以
Eh, I'm sorry. That's my only one. So...
谢谢
Thank you.
我来猜猜 你是她新任的最好的朋友
Let me guess -- you're her new best friend?
如果我们是朋友呢 在这算是犯罪吗
What if we are friends? Is that a crime here at the S.O.B.?
找到了
Oh. Here we go.
恩里克·贝多亚
Enrique Bedoya.
威胁过几次
Made some threats.
好吧
Okay.
你在慢点露肉工作了多久
How long did you work at Hold the Meat?
五年
Five years.
-为什么离开 -从台上摔下来了
- Why'd you leave? - Fell off the stage.
扭伤了前十字韧带
Tore my ACL.
和汤姆·布拉迪在2008年受的伤一样
Exact same injury Tom Brady suffered in 2008.
不开玩笑
No kidding.
你和金杰关系怎么样
So, uh, what was your relationship like with Ginger?
好 很好 她就像我的妈妈
Fine. Great. She's like a mother to me.
如果你不是真想把她分成两段
Then why did you tell her you would break her in half
为什么还和她说你要把她砍成两半
if it didn't mean that the world would be left with two of her?
我可以解释
I can explain that.
请解释
Please do.
我回到俱乐部说了做膝盖手术的预算
I went back to the club with the estimates for the knee surgery,
她说我要靠自己付钱
and she said I was on my own
因为我是私人承包商
because I was a private contractor
还有什么法律上的狗屁东西我不明白
and some other legal mumbo jumbo I didn't understand,
我就发脾气了
and I lost my temper.
但是我跟金杰道歉了
But I apologized to Ginger.
她还在生气
She's still mad about that?
她因为有人从俱乐部里偷钱生气
Oh, she's mad that someone's stealing from her club.
就是因为这件事吗
That's what this is about?
是 的确
Yep, indeedy.
我不是完人 我犯了错误
I'm not perfect. I've made mistakes.
但是我从没偷过什么人的钱
But I've never stolen money from anyone.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
给你丈夫 那个没心的混♥蛋♥
For your husband. The heartless bastard.
你们两个还在赌高尔夫吗
The two of you still betting on golf?
我们用拿骚的方式来玩 三种方法
We were playing in Nassau, three ways.
前九个和后几个互相抵消然后
The front nine and back nine canceled each other and then --
好了 我就当你是肯定了
Alright, I'm gonna just take that as a yes.
那 说来听听
So, let's hear it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我猜你下来的原因
Well, I'm guessing this tequila is only half of the reason
这瓶龙舌兰只占一半
why you made the trip down here.
好吧 是的
Okay, yeah.
我有一些担心
I've got some concerns.
好吧
Okay.
我知道霍夫曼受你保护什么的
I know Hoffman's your protégé or whatever
你在培养他当老大
and you're grooming him to be a boss,
但是我来告诉你其他警♥察♥是怎么说的
but let me tell you what other cops are saying.
除了他自己 他谁都不信任
He don't trust anybody but himself,
所以他才会做出这种孤狼的行为
which is why he does that lone wolf act of his.
你知道我说的对
And you know I'm right.
通常情况下 我不会在乎
Normally, I couldn't give a rat's ass,
但像这么大的案子我可不能不管
but not on a case like this.
我告诉过他要多合作
Look, I told him to cooperate.
你听到我在屋里那么说了
You heard me say it in the room.
你要给他一个机会 吉米
You just got to give him a chance, Jimmy.
我给了
I have.
给他打过两次电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 不理我
Called him twice, texted. No response.
他还让那个爱说大话的线人骑到他脖子上
And he's got that mouthy CI who walks all over him?
霍夫曼能放心把这么大的案子交给他
Hoffman's trusting a case this big to him?
波比 我懂毒品 我懂线人
Bobby, I know drugs and I know informants,
那个蠢蛋有自己的打算
and that douchebag has his own agenda.
相信我
Believe me.
好吧
Okay.
知道了
Got it.
我觉得这是油压开关
I think it's the oil pressure switch.
你得把发动机取出来
You're gonna have to take the engine out.
这是节温器的密封圈
It's the thermostat O-ring.
你还是得把发动机取出来
You're still gonna have to take the engine out.
就你聪明
Smart ass.
你是怎么开始接触车子的 麦克斯
How'd you get into cars, Max?
修车还是偷车
Fixing or stealing?
我想它们之间是有关联的 起码我曾是这样的
Figured they went hand-in-hand. They did with me, at least.
是我爸
My pops.
倒也不是直接原因
Not right away, though.
起初他教我摔瓜诈骗术
First, he taught me the Melon Drop con.
摔瓜诈骗术 那是什么
The Melon Drop con? What's that?
没听过吗
Never heard of it?
没有
No.
我爸会在一个农夫市场给我买♥♥一个西瓜
My dad would buy me a watermelon at a farmer's market,
然后我会盯上一对看起来带有现金的夫妻
then I'd spot a couple that looked like they had cash,
让他们撞到我
had them run into me,
西瓜落地 摔成几瓣
the watermelon would drop, crack open.
我就开始嚎啕大哭 然后
I'd start bawling, and, you know,
20块就到手了
20 bucks later...
聪明
Smart. ?
-你当时几岁 -8岁
- How old were you? - ?8.
然后就开始扒窃 这个我可以
Then it was on to pickpocketing, which I was serviceable at,
然后是飞牌 这个我到现在也没学会
then three card Monte, which I still don't get,
接着最后就是 车子
and then finally, cars.
一见钟情
Love at first sight.
这我信
No doubt.
你♥爸♥现在在哪
Where's your dad now?
莱文沃斯
Leavenworth.
尽我所能不让自己落得像他一样的下场
Did everything I could not to end up like him.
所以我来到了这里
Here I am.
相信我 我明白
Believe me, I get it.
可我不是毒贩
I'm not a drug dealer, though.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表