剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
I know. I know. I know.
但是如果这么做 就会毁了她的一生
But if I do that, then I blow up her life,
而且 这不是我做这事的初衷
and...you know, that's not why I do this.
好吧 为什么你会做这份工作
Okay. Why did you start doing this?
-为了帮助他人 -这很好
- To help people, I think. - Which is great.
黛克斯 你不让我知道事情经过
Dex, I can't give you an opinion
我是给不了你意见的
unless you let me know what's going on.
怎么样
What's up?
-怎么样 今晚还一起出去吗 -好
- What do you say? We still on for tonight? - Yeah.
我只是早点过来准备一下
I just came back early to prep my station.
太好了
That is really great.
你刚才说什么 怎么了
What were you saying? What's the thing?
我不能 她是
I'm not gonna...she's...
不 没事的 她知道那女孩的事情了
No. It's okay. She knows about the girl.
什么
What?
你告诉她了 为什么
You told her? Why?
因为是她帮我认出她
'Cause she helped me identify her.
长腿九号♥
Oh, Number 9, with the legs.
我是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Okay, I'm a private investigator.
私家
"Private."
你 你不能把我的工作告诉新来的酒保
You -- you can't just spill my work to the new bartender.
莉兹 我叫莉兹
Liz. My name is Liz.
莉兹 难以置信
Liz. This is unbelievable.
我都不知道为什么要来这里
I don't even know why I came here.
好吧 别说了 让我来帮你
Okay, enough. Just let me help you.
不 你知道吗 我很好
No, you know what? I'm good.
不要只说我很好
Don't just say "I'm good."
我自己想办法 好吗
I'll just figure this out on my own, okay?
黛克斯 别这样
Dex, come on.
酒吧
-玫瑰 -放轻松 这是给女士的
- A rose? - Come on, man, relax. It's for a lady.
你上次送别人花是什么时候
When was the last time you got somebody a flower, huh?
效果不错 你应该试试
It's nice. You should try it.
莉兹
抱歉 我不能来了
你要花吗
You want a flower?
怎么了
What?!
-我们需要谈谈 -没门
- We need to talk. - Hard pass.
你连开头都不想听吗
You don't even want to know the topic?
好惊讶啊
Blow my mind.
这件事关系到你的收入
It involves you getting paid.
事情是这样的
Okay. So, here's the deal.
我明白了
I got the thing.
十月惊喜
Mm-hmm? The October Surprise.
我的想法是你把它交给瓦妮莎
So, what I'm thinking is, you take it to Vanessa,
把你的收入和我分摊
split your fee with me.
七万五千美金 对半分
75 grand, right down the middle.
我知道了 你发现大事不妙
I see. So, the thing you found is bad,
有人求你不要动用它
someone begged you not to use it,
但是你偏要
but you're gonna.
现在你想把你的烫手山芋交出去
Now you're trying to spread your bad juju around.
你拿四万美金 我拿三万五千美金
35. You take 40, I'll take 35.
你只能靠自己了 姑娘 我不干了
You're on your own, girlie. I'm out.
好 我拿两万五千 你拿五万怎么样
Okay, how about I take 25, you get to keep 50 grand?
你还是没听懂 我退出了
You don't get it. I quit.
听到瓦妮莎吹嘘自己怎么毁掉丹议员
Heard Vanessa bragging how she was gonna destroy Councilman Dan.
我的身上背负了太多的人命
I got too many bodies on my belt.
你知道我喜欢什么样的案子吗
You know what kinda cases I like?
让孩子和亲生父母团聚
Reuniting kids with their biological parents.
这就是我现在要处理的事情
That's my bag from here on out.
好吧 我到底该怎么做
Okay, so what do I do?
你需要回答的问题是
The question you need to answer is,
为了金钱你愿意承受多大的痛苦
how much pain are you willing to inflict for a dollar?
我不假思索
And I'd think fast,
因为外面有更多的人
'cause they got more people out there
不惜任何代价来抢你的饭碗
who'll do just about anything to scoop you.
是谁
Who?
你现在力不从心
You're in over your head.
你应该靠霍夫曼警探的帮助
You should just lean on Detective Hoffman.
他会帮你小心提防的
He's watching out for you.
你知道吗 我自己会很小心的
You know what? I can watch my six just fine.
不管你要做什么 记得
Whatever you do, remember this --
你要过自己这一关
you got to live with yourself.
嗯
Yep.
谢谢
Thanks.
安塞尔
苹果
安塞 你没事吧
Anse? Are you okay?
已经没事了 你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
I am now. Did you get my text?
我收到了
Yeah, I did.
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
我很好 谢谢你
Oh, I'm fine, thank you.
你好吗
How are you?
我想亲自来给你送这个 特罗伊
I wanted to deliver this in person. Troy?
四万五 这是干什么
45 grand? What is this for?
这是为你帮我们找到需要的东西的赏金
It's your bonus for getting us what we needed.
我还没给任何人看过我的文件
I haven't shown anyone my file.
凯西·林斯特朗 艾玛的哥哥
So, Casey Lindstrom, Emma's brother,
因为你告诉他 他们家族的小秘密
he came to me because you proved to him
是有价值的 所以就来找我了
that their little family secret was worth something.
我当然出钱买♥♥了下来
So, naturally, I bought it off him,
我现在给你钱是因为
and now I am paying you
要不是因为你 他也不会来找我
because he wouldn't have come forward otherwise.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
那他就这么把全家都出♥卖♥♥♥了吗
Wow. So, he sold out his own family?
那接下来会怎么样
Okay, so what happens now?
接下来 我会利用你找到的东西
Now, I use what you found
让丹议员坠入他永远无法翻身的
to go suck Councilman Dan into a black hole
黑洞之中
from which he'll never emerge.
我们要去镇市集直播 还有...
Oh, we go live at the county fair in --
只有一个小时了
oh, in about an hour.
所以 你做得很好 帕里奥斯
So...you did good, Parios.
听着 不要这么做
Look, don't do this, okay?
雅各布是一个好孩子
Jacob is a really good kid,
如果你们这么对他 他的人生就毁了
and if you do this to him, his life is gonna be ruined.
真可怜
That's sad.
覆水难收了
...cat's out of the barn.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我刚毁掉了两个家庭 伙计
Um...well, I just destroyed two families, buddy.
听着 我要走了
Listen, I have to go.
-去哪里 -我要去弥补
- Where? - I'm gonna fix it.
你自己可以吗
Are you okay?
-我可以的 黛克斯 -好
- I'm okay, Dex. - Okay.
我走后把门锁上 好吗
Lock the door after me, okay?
你切柠檬真有一手啊
You're really slicing those limes, huh?
嗯 应该能浮起来
Yeah, they should float.
这就对了
That's right.
我...我很抱歉
I'm...I'm sorry,
但...我觉得我们还是该保持工作上的态度
but...I think we should keep this professional.
是员工和上司
Employee, boss.
保持
Keep?
我们不算是"保持"工作上的态度 对吧
Well, we wouldn't be keeping it professional, right?
我们应该是转变成工作上的态度
We would be changing it to professional.
严格来说
Technically.
不 是身体上来说
No, physically.
莉兹 发生了什么
Liz, w-what happened?
你临时变卦
It was kind of last-minute.
取消约会 还是短♥信♥告诉我的
You canceled, and you did it via text.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
好吧 你已经说过了
Alright, you've already said that.
这时候我一般都会问你
This is where I would normally ask you,
"我做错什么了"
"Did I do something wrong?"
但我知道我没做错什么 所以
But I know I didn't, so...
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表