剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
托奇 格雷让我看店 我需要你的帮助
Tookie, Grey left me in charge. I need your help.
这么看来 你的委托人同意配合了
So, I understand your client has agreed to cooperate.
如果你们答应他的条件
If his conditions are met.
说得你好像有什么筹码一样
You say that like you have leverage.
我的委托人可是冒了天大的风险来跟你谈
My client's taking a huge risk talking to you.
你的委托人受贿的时候就已经冒了天大的风险
Your client took a huge risk when he went on the take.
他有线索 我们想要一个保证
He has information. We want assurances.
联邦监狱 不在本州 我还要保护性监禁
Federal pen, out of state, and I want protective custody.
跟我说没用
Not my call.
科斯格罗夫发话了
Cosgrove has pull.
是的 但你让她的努力付之一炬
Yeah, but you burned that bridge.
你把我需要知道的事情告诉我
You tell me what I need to know,
也许我会说几句好话
maybe I'll put in a good word.
也许可不够
"Maybe's" not good enough.
也许
Maybe...
我把百叶窗打开
I open these blinds.
整个办公室都看到你在这里 没有工会代表
The whole squad room sees you in here, no union rep.
你了解警♥察♥ 他们会议论纷纷
You know cops -- they talk, they gossip.
我想知道要多久你的那些上司
I wonder how long before those people you work for
就会知道你出♥卖♥♥♥了他们
find out that you ratted them out.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
他们在哪
Where are they?
警探 如果你认为
Detective, if you think
你要威胁我的委托人
you are going to threaten my client --
西雅图
Seattle.
他们上面还有人给上面卖♥♥命
They work for people who work for people.
就像那种俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃一样
It's like one of those Russian dolls.
他们对那批海♥洛♥因♥了解多少
What do they know about the heroin?
他们知道海♥洛♥因♥不见了
They know it's gone missing.
他们会来夺走吗
They coming to get it back?
不会亲自来
Not personally.
他们太精了
Too smart.
那么他们就是派一个联络人来取走
So, they send a contract man to retrieve it.
或者取走卖♥♥掉海♥洛♥因♥的钱
Or the money it was sold for.
或者干掉拿走海♥洛♥因♥的人
Or kill whoever took it.
我们还有多少时间
How long do we have?
这些人 他们不会浪费时间
These people, they don't mess around.
所以如果你要拔刺 动作最好快点
So if you're gonna pull a sting, you better do it fast.
你们好
Hey.
你们好
Hello.
这是克莉丝特
This is Chrystal.
克莉丝特
Chrystal.
你一定是利奥了
Ah! Well, you must be Leo.
我听说有好事
I hear good things.
格雷说的话都有点不敢相信了
Grey's word goes a long way with us.
格雷是个言而有信的人
Well, Grey is a man of his word.
不然的话我也不会来这里
If he wasn't, I would not be here.
我有个问题
I got a question.
行 说吧
Okay. Shoot.
更应该说是观察得出的结论
It's more of an observation.
我没怎么见过女的干这一行
I don't see a lot of women doing this kind of thing.
我还以为这里很进步呢
I thought it was pretty progressive up here.
原来大男子主义的猪在波特兰活得还挺好
Turns out that chauvinistic pigs are alive and well in Portland.
-你叫我什么 -坐下 小邋遢
- What'd you call me? - Sit down, Scuzzy.
别担心 我不会动手打女人
Man, don't worry about it. I ain't gonna hit a lady.
我可以保护好自己
Well, I can take care of myself.
我可没说你
Oh, I wasn't talking about you.
你们这儿管得还挺严
Well, you run a tight ship.
坐回去 小邋遢
Back off, Scuzz.
坐下
Sit down.
钱已经准备好了
Well, uh, money is ready to go,
先让我看看货吧
if you're ready to show me the product.
我们会记得你的
We'll keep you in mind.
我们还联♥系♥了其他有兴趣的人
There's some other interested parties we're talking to.
你们最好快点谈
Well, you better talk fast.
我今晚就回洛杉矶了
I go back to L.A. tonight.
怎么这么匆忙
Well, what's the hurry?
我珍爱自己的生命
I value my life.
你跟别人谈 别人再谈 消息传开了
You talk to people, they talk, word spreads.
被你们抢的人可能也想拿回他们的东西吧
People you ripped off might want their product back, right?
所以想跟我做交易的话 给我打电♥话♥
So, you wanna do business with me, give me a call.
截止到午夜
You have until midnight.
晚安
Pleasure.
这里开始乱套了
Everything is falling apart.
看看他们
Look at them.
待会我去处理他们
I'll deal with them in a minute.
我们现在最大的问题是什么
What's our biggest problem?
灯芯绒毛衣还戴着围巾 我的天
Corduroy, with sweater-shoulder wrap-around. My God.
安塞尔 你现在面对的是一位在美食界
Ansel, you're looking at the worst type of customers
最糟糕的顾客
in the foodi-verse.
学着点 小子
Watch and learn, kiddo.
女士们先生们 我知道你们在服务上
Ma'am, sir, I understand you have some issues
有些意见
with the service.
你管这叫服务
You call this service?
-我的 -他的汉堡没熟
- My -- - His hamburger is raw.
-而且我的 -他的薯条太凉了
- And my -- - His fries are cold.
-而且我的汤 -还没端上来
- And my soup -- - Never came.
我能说话吗
Can I speak?
我很抱歉 但是你们很幸运
My deepest apologies, but you're in luck.
你们的餐费免了
Your meal's on the house.
这个餐食太差了
Our meal is terrible.
他的汉堡还在哞哞叫呢
His hamburger is still mooing.
别管这个了
Not that meal.
我正要为你们准备一份餐食
The meal I'm about to prepare just for you.
炸猪皮墨西哥卷
Tacos chicharon,
本店的招牌菜
with my signature mode --
酒水全免
and drinks on the house.
你们意下如何
What do you say?
我找到配送员了
Hey, I found the courier.
他停车送包裹
Yeah, he stopped to deliver a package
把钥匙忘在车里了
and left the keys in the van.
当他出来的时候 车就不见了
When he came out, it was gone.
是的 他告诉了我货车丢失的地点
Yes, sir. He told me where the van was stolen.
好消息是他从来没有报案
Uh, good news is he never reported it,
我比警♥察♥更有能力
so I'll have a leg up on the police
把整个案子查个水落石出
in tracking it all down.
除此之外 他没透露其它的信息
Other than that, he didn't have much to say.
如果有进展我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I have the next update.
如果他还没有准备好怎么办
What if he's just not ready?
那他就不会通过驾照考试 就这样
Then he's not gonna pass the driver's test. That's it.
一切问题就都会迎刃而解
And then the problem will solve itself.
这不是问题
It's a non-issue.
你们能完成这个任务吗
You guys want to finish that?
鱼饵已经上钩了
The bait's on the hook.
我们现在就等着
So, now we wait?
不 现在格雷进去
No. Now Grey goes in,
和这些人谈妥这笔交易
and he, uh, closes the deal with these guys.
如果我太着急的话 会把交易搞砸的
If I go in too hard, it'll blow the deal.
让黛克斯去吧 她给人的印象很不错
They'll go with Dex. She made the right impression.
我认为他们很害怕
I think they're just super scared
他们急于与这些东西撇清关系
and they want to get rid of the stuff.
情有可原
Don't blame them.
丢了毒品的人
The guys who lost the drugs
正派人把这些货找回来
are sending someone to get it back,
他们也许已经在城里了
and they may be in town already.
这话真是让人"安心"啊
Well, that's not disconcerting at all.
幸好我们签了弃权书
Good thing we signed the waiver.
你们谁想不干的话就赶紧说
Either of you wants out, now's the time.
好笑吗
Is that funny?
不 一点也不好笑
No, that's not funny, no.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表