剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
军事化劫持
in a military style ambush.
你想说什么
Your point?
这笔钱就来自那次劫持
This money came from that heist.
这是本杰明·黑鸟小队一位队员的东西
Look, this belonged to a guy in Benjamin Blackbird's squad.
你是说这笔钱是被
You're saying this money was stolen
阿富汗的美国士兵抢走的
by US soldiers in Afghanistan?
他小队里三名叛逃的士兵
Three rogue soldiers in his squad.
本尼·黑鸟就是想吹哨这件事
This is what Benny Blackbird was going to blow the whistle on.
好吧 我信了
Okay. I'll bite.
钱在谁手里
Who had the cash?
他叫凯尔·墨菲
His name is Kale Murphy.
我认为他和尤内斯是其中的两个人
I believe he and Junes were two of the three robbers.
尤内斯已经死了 而墨菲在逃
Now Junes is dead and Murphy's on the run.
-怎么了 -你怎么知道他在逃
- What? - How do you know he's on the run?
这是黛克斯告诉你的吗
You get this information from Dex?
尤内斯不是她杀的
She didn't kill Junes.
墨菲才有杀人动机
Murphy is the guy with the motive.
当嫌疑人不是你朋友的时候
So, you're happy to disclose motive
你倒是愿意讨论杀人动机
when it isn't about your friend?
迈尔斯 抱歉
Miles, I'm sorry.
不必为尽忠职守而道歉
Don't apologize for doing your job.
是你干扰了这场调查
You compromised this investigation.
如果我们找到墨菲...
If we find Murphy --
我真的不想听你在这件事上
I'm really not interested in listening
又有什么直觉
to your instincts on this one.
-副队 这是... -警探
- Lieutenant, this is -- - Detective!
我建议你接下来的话 想好再说
I would choose your next words very carefully.
-你怎么来了 -凯尔·墨菲也有参与
- What are you doing here? - Kale Murphy was in on it.
抢劫 杀本尼 还有TJ
The heist, Benny's murder, TJ...
等等 这些都是杀人凶手
Wait, these guys are killers.
要是他们发现我泄露消息 会杀了我的
If they -- If they find out I talked, I'm done.
他们应该已经在路上了
My guess is they're already on their way.
-也许我们应该离开 -去哪里
- Maybe we should leave. - Where?
他们最终还是能找到你
They're gonna find you eventually.
我们能报♥警♥吗
Should we call the police?
本尼本打算阻止他们
Benny was gonna stop them.
这是我们帮他完成遗愿的机会
This is our chance to finish what he started.
迈尔斯 迈尔斯
Miles. Miles!
-我可以解释 -不必
- Let me explain. - Don't bother.
我不知道你打算跟我说什么
I didn't know - what you were gonna tell me.
想想你当时让我处于什么境地
Think about the position you put me in.
你自己也在挣扎
You were struggling with it, too.
看来我们都已经做出了选择
And I guess we both made our choices.
不管怎么说 你对凯尔·墨菲的看法是错的
For what it's worth, you were wrong about Kale Murphy.
他没有逃亡
He's not on the run.
警员几小时前把他从威拉米特打捞了上来
Unis fished him out of the Willamette a few hours ago.
他们来了
They're here.
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
关灯 不要靠近窗户
Kill the lights. - Stay away from the windows.
霍夫曼
黛克斯
Whoa, Dex.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
安塞尔打来电♥话♥ 他很担心
Ansel called. He was worried.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
斯帕普奥斯能有多少伯特·沃尔夫
How many Robert Wolfes can there be in Scappoose?
是霍夫曼
It's Hoffman.
喂
Yeah?
对 我和她一起呢
Yeah, I'm with her.
墨菲死了
Murphy's dead.
什么
What?
不 不 不
Oh, no. No. Oh, no.
天啊 你的头
Oh, my God. Your head.
好了 走吧 我打给你霍夫曼 走吧
Alright, just go. I'll call Hoffman. Go.
-你确定吗 -嗯 走吧
- You sure? - Yes. Just go.
沃尔夫 站住
Wolfe! Stop!
站住
Stop!
你早就知道我是谁
You knew who I was.
你一直都在和我扯本尼的事
The whole time you were telling me about Benny!
但这不代表我说的是假话
Doesn't mean the whole thing was a lie.
他是一个好人
He was a good man.
而你杀了他
And you killed him.
不是他死就是我死 那就是战争
It was him or me. That's war.
不 这和战争没有任何关系
No, war had nothing to do with it.
我希望这一切能结束
I want this to be over.
本杰明·黑鸟
Benjamin Blackbird.
叫我"本尼"
Call me "Benny."
叫我"本尼"
Call me "Benny."
我很想本尼
I miss Benny.
我也很想他
I miss him, too.
你真是大救星 天啊 我爱你
You're a life saver. God, I love you.
我不会收回这句话的
I'm not taking it back.
你没事吧
You okay?
不可能就这么算了 迈尔斯
It is not gonna be painless, Miles.
他们推荐要施行一些纪律性管束
They are recommending some disciplinary action.
停薪停职 还要审查
Suspension without pay, and a review.
我给他们省点麻烦
I'll save them the trouble.
-别这样 -我差点失去一位朋友
- Don't do that. - I almost lost a friend.
你做了你该做的事 迈尔斯
You did what you had to do, Miles.
你一直都知道她是无辜的
You knew that she was innocent the entire time.
不 不
No. No.
我只是不希望让她在经历那些后
I just didn't want her to go down
一直沦陷下去
after all she had been through.
所以我不帮你 就是帮助了她
So, I helped her. By not helping you.
在这个过程中 我背叛了我的警徽和黛克斯
And in the process, I betrayed my badge and I betrayed Dex.
你还不明白我为什么这么困扰吗
Do you see where I'm having trouble here?
你是一个好警♥察♥
You are a good cop.
这次我不是
I wasn't on this one.
帮我保管好
Hold onto that for me.
我需要点时间想清楚我到底是谁
I need some time to figure out what I am.
难怪我经常会在这里发现啤酒罐
Explains the beer cans I've been finding here.
要来一罐吗
Want one?
我不喝
I don't drink it.
本杰明·黑鸟
还记得我第一次见你
Remember the first time I met you.
本尼很兴奋终于能带你来了
Benny was so excited about bringing you over,
他也很紧张
and so nervous.
他的确应该紧张
Well, he had every right to be -- nervous.
我的确打碎了你奶奶的花瓶
I did break your grandmother's vase.
那是在连锁家具买♥♥的
That was Crate and Barrel.
不过肯定让你多了对上帝的敬畏
Sure put the fear of God in you, though.
如果你没有选择这一行
You know, if you'd never picked up this line of work,
就不可能揭开这一切
you never would have uncovered all this.
我以为我会觉得我无罪了 或者能安心了
I thought I'd feel vindicated, or at peace or something.
12年来 这件事就是我的全部
For 12 years, this whole thing defined me,
现在 我已经不知道...我是谁了
and now, I don't know... who I am.
当一个空洞足够大时 就已经无法填充
Well, when the hole's big enough, there's no filling it.
那只会变成你的一部分
It just becomes a part of you.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我们往前看
We go on.
你父亲来看你了
Your father's here to see you.
太好了
Oh, great.
我爸爸呢
Where's my dad?
好问题
Good question.
我们一直在找他
We've been looking for him.
为什么
Why?
因为他来过这里
Because he was in town.
他为我们做了些事 然后他拿走了一些
He did a job for us, and he took some things
不属于他的东西
that did not belong to him.
现在他跑了
And now he's -- he's in the wind.
我什么都不知道 这是实话
I don't know anything about that, and that's the truth.
也许是 也许不是
Yeah, well, maybe, maybe not.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表