剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
不 格雷是因为重盗窃罪才入狱的
N-No, Grey went to prison for grand theft.
还有其他罪名 没错
Among other things, yeah.
312海关
312 Customs.
你一定是在逗我
You got to be kidding me.
这是有个叫皮蒂的前罪犯经营的
Ex-con named Petey runs it.
他有不少犯罪前科
He's got a really long rap sheet.
怎么样了
What's that?
我需要安静
I could use some quiet time.
如果是拿命在赌 我想要知道进程如何
If I'm risking my neck, I want to know what's going on.
好吧 这是C4炸♥弹♥
Alright, this is C-4, okay?
爆♥炸♥物就像狗一样
And explosives are like dogs.
必须告诉他们该怎么做
They need to be told what to do
这样他们才知道如何取悦主人
so they know how to please.
我只需要打开这扇门
I just need enough to blow open this door
才能保证里面的东西是安全的
so I can keep what's inside safe.
丹顿 帮我个忙
Hey, Denton, do me a favor.
好的
Okay.
别再围着凯恩唠叨了
Just quit running your mouth around Kane.
你知道我不知道的事吗
You know something I don't?
你听到我说的话了 好吗
You heard what I said, okay?
做好你自己的工作就好 好吗
Just do your job, yeah?
托奇 兄弟 我们没有香菜了
Tookie, man, we're out of cilantro.
这可是灾难 晚餐可是大场面
That's a disaster. Dinner's gonna be a mob scene.
安塞尔 安塞尔
Ansel. Ansel?
我需要你去买♥♥点香菜
I need you to make a cilantro run.
-你能做到吗 -可以
- Can you handle that? - Yes.
去胡贝尔西街的谢曼斯基市场
Go to Shemanski Market on West Huber Street.
-买♥♥下他们所有剩余的香菜 -好的
- Buy up all the cilantro they have left. - Okay.
伙计
Hey, pal.
格雷打电♥话♥了
Grey called.
他想让我带你去见他
He wants me to take you to him.
-他在休斯顿 -没有
- He's in Houston. - Nope.
他在这里
He's here.
他在给你姐姐筹划一个惊喜派对
He's planning a surprise party for your sister.
我不会上陌生人的车
I'm not supposed to get in strangers' cars.
我不是陌生人 我和你一样是格雷的朋友
I'm not a stranger. I'm Grey's friend, like you.
这样我们也就是朋友了 对吗
Guess that makes us friends, too, doesn't it?
快上来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
要来一杯吗
You wat a shot?
不 你还好吗
No. You okay?
托奇 安塞尔去哪了
Hey, Tookie, where's Ansel?
-去买♥♥香菜了 五点前回来 -好的
- Cilantro run. He'll be back in five. - Alright.
听着 我知道这很难接受
Look, I know how hard this can be,
突然发现你信任的人
finding out that somebody you trusted
并不是你想的那样
isn't who you thought they were.
不 我了解格雷 好吗
No. I know Grey, okay?
他一定是卷到某些事里了
He must have gotten mixed up in something.
我要去查查312海关
I'm gonna go check out 312.
我去格雷的阁楼看看
I'll take a look around Grey's loft.
好吧 如果你有什么发现 就
Alright. If you find anything, just --
好的 我会给你打电♥话♥
Yes, I will call you.
我保证
I promise.
格雷在哪
Where's Grey?
抱歉 兄弟 他堵在路上了
Oh, I'm sorry, buddy. He's stuck in traffic.
你喜欢冰淇淋圣代吗
Hey, do you like ice cream sundaes?
因为这个地方做的很好吃
'Cause this place makes the best.
我们去找个座位 快来
Let's grab a booth. Come on.
这个座位很不错
This one's great.
好的
Alright.
很快
Oh, real quick.
说"你好 格雷"
Say, "Hi, Grey."
你好 格雷
Hi, Grey.
完美
Perfect.
现在不要发火 格雷森
Now, don't get yourself into a lather, Greyson.
在他听到我回复之前
Frank's just gonna sit there with him
弗兰克都会和他坐在一起
until he hears back from me.
我会尽我所能 凯恩
Whatever you need, Kane.
好的 我也是这么想的
Well, that's what I figured.
快让我们一起发财
Go make us rich.
你是皮蒂吗
You Petey?
是谁问我
Who's asking?
这个人在过去二十四小时内来见过你吗
This man been to see you in the last 24 hours?
这一段
Why don't we
漫长而尴尬的停顿就当是肯定了
take that long, awkward pause as a yes?
他来这做什么
What was he here for?
修汽车音响
Car stereo.
你什么时候开始用烟火
Since when do you use pyrotechnic shot shells
来修音响的
to fix stereos?
要重新再问你一次吗
Shall we just try this again?
格雷买♥♥了什么 花了多钱
What did Grey buy, and how much?
足以炸毁斯伯丁银行的保险库
Enough to blow through the Spalding Bank vault,
除此之外他们现在只剩下自行车了
except all they keep in there anymore is bicycles.
那么我们的朋友要去哪个保险库
So, what vault is our friend headed for?
我没问
I didn't ask.
问了他也不会说
He wouldn't have told me.
明摆
Obvi.
明摆
Obvi?
我有个十几岁的孙女
Teenage granddaughter.
我要去下洗手间
I need to go to the bathroom.
好啊 我陪你去
Oh, sure. I'll go with you.
话说...
You know...
我帮你拿手♥机♥
I'll hold on to your phone.
免得你手滑掉进马桶
Wouldn't want you dropping it in the toilet.
我不会手滑的
I won't drop it.
还是给我吧 以防万一
I'll take it anyway, just in case.
小伙子 那是...
Hey, kid, that's...
女厕所
the ladies'.
这里是女厕所 小伙子
This is the ladies' room, young man.
男厕所在隔壁
The men's is right next door.
你好
Hello?
我找黛克斯·帕里奥斯
I need to talk to Dex Parios.
我就是
Yeah. This is she.
有个年轻人给了我一张卡片 上面写着
A young man gave me a card, and it says,
"我叫安塞尔·帕里奥斯 请联♥系♥我姐姐
"My name is Ansel Parios. Please call my sister.
告诉她我迷路了 过来接我"
Tell her I'm lost and to come get me."
上面留了这个电♥话♥
It had this number.
他在哪
Where is he?
枫林镇基林斯沃思大街的明珠餐厅
Uh, Pearl's Diner on Killingsworth Street in Maplewood.
他看起来挺好的 跟一个男人在一起
He seems fine. He's with a man.
男人 他 什么样的男人
The man -- uh, what does he -- what does he look like?
我不知道 三四十岁 秃头
I don't know. Middle-aged, bald.
穿着灰色夹克
Uh, gray jacket?
对 没错
Yeah, that's him.
好 我马上就来
Okay. I'll be right there.
霍夫曼 明珠餐厅 快点来 好吗
Yeah, Hoffman, Pearl's Diner. Make it quick, okay?
这是员工入口
This is the employee entrance.
-知道了 你叫什么名字 -亨利
- Okay. What's your name? - Henry.
亨利 好 我下次注意
Henry. Okay. Won't happen again.
亨利 那个洗碗工
Uh, Henry -- the dishwasher --
他让我叫你过去
he told me to come get you.
他说需要你帮忙清理垃圾箱
Said he'd need some help with the dumpster.
黛克斯
Hi, Dex.
小弟
Hey, buddy.
我本来要去买♥♥香菜的
I'm supposed to get cilantro.
我听说了 你怎么没去呢
Yeah. I heard. What happened?
弗兰克说格雷想见我
Frank said Grey wanted to see me,
但格雷还没来
but Grey's not here yet.
这样啊 知道了
Yeah. Got it.
这样吧
Okay. I'll tell you what.
你先去车里等我
Why don't you wait for me in the car?
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表