剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
因为兰德尔的影响力都退缩了
only to back out because of Randall's influence.
我不知道你都经历了什么
I don't know what you're going through,
但我可以告诉你
but I can tell you this --
我们能帮你
we can help.
是的...
Yeah, um...
我独自照顾我弟弟
I take care of my brother.
就他和我
It's just him and me.
我的父母 他们... 不说也罢
My parents, they...well, it doesn't matter,
但是 我只有他了
but, um, you know, he's all I got.
我无法想像任何人以任何理由夺走他
I can't imagine anyone ever coming and taking him away.
我不会让他们这么做的
I...I-I-I wouldn't let them.
所以...
So...
好 那就干吧
Okay. Let's do this.
我不能放弃
I can't give up.
如果想挖出兰德尔的黑料
If you were to dig up dirt on Randall,
你会从哪开始
where would you start?
他的生意
His business.
兰德尔为了赚钱会不择手段
Randall will do anything to make a buck.
我和我女儿需要一个全新的开始
I want a fresh start, for me and my daughter.
给你
Here you go.
-这是什么 -你当中间人的酬劳
- What's this? - Finder's fee.
你利用我♥操♥纵她
You used me to manipulate her,
现在你可能会拿到二十万
and now you're gonna give me a couple of bills
却只想用一点零头打发我
when you could be collecting 200K?
没错
Exactly right.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥第一条准则
First rule of private investigation --
操纵人心是你最好的武器
manipulation is your best weapon.
听着 我不擅长教导别人
Listen, I'm not really good at this mentoring thing,
所以这是你第一节也是最后一节课
so this is your first and last lesson.
听进去 珍惜它 深呼吸
So, take it in, cherish it, breathe deep,
学会接受它
and learn to live with it.
等下 我觉得你的委托人...
Okay, you know, I-I think your client --
看到我不在了会很生气的
she's gonna be pretty upset when I just disappear.
因为我 你才保住这个案子
You still have this case because of me,
所以接下来要这么办
so here's what's gonna happen, okay?
我留下 等一切都结束后
I'm staying, you're gonna sign my apprentice hours
你要在我的见习时间证明上签字
when we're done, and you're gonna give me 2%
然后无论你从坎迪丝拿到多少 都要分给我2%
of whatever you collect from Candace.
你是为了钱还是为了那个女孩
Are you in it for the cash or for the girl?
20%为了那个女孩 80%为了钱
20% girl, 80% cash.
你还有希望
There's hope for you yet.
所以 现在干什么
So, now what?
我们去窃听塔珀的办公室
We bug Tapper's office.
不犯法吗
Is that even legal?
对我来说 高度非法 因为我有执照
For me, highly illegal because I'm licensed.
对你来说 只是有点不道德而已
For you, it's only vaguely unethical.
我要怎么进塔珀的办公室
Well, how am I supposed to get into Tapper's office?
我们先去购个物
We go shopping.
不行 你要害死我吗 伙计
No, you're killing me here, man.
我们说好了的 我们 不行
We had a deal. We had -- Yeah, no.
我是说我们现在需要做的是把这件事搞定
I'm saying what we need to get done is this right now.
塔珀先生的邮件
Uh, deliveries for Mr. Tapper.
-坦蒂又病了 -是的 我是替班的
- Thandie sick again? - Yeah, I'm filling in.
好... 不 不 不
Yeah -- No, no, no.
塔珀先生不要夏加尔
Mr. Tapper doesn't want a Chagall.
他要米罗 等一下
He wants a Miró. Eh -- Hold on.
信件放桌上的架子上 包裹放箱子里
Uh, letters in the bin on the desk, packages in the box.
-知道了 -咱们都多少年的交情了
- Got it. - How -- - How far do we go back, man?
我还参加了你的成人礼呢
I was in your bar mitzvah!
没错 确定 好吧
Yeah, for sure. Oh, okay.
什么
What?
下午好 塔珀先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Tapper.
有什么事吗
What do you got for me?
你下午的日程
Your afternoon schedule.
下午四点的安排被推迟了 还有...
Oh, uh, your 4:00 P.M. was pushed, and...
很不幸 米罗不卖♥♥了
unfortunately, the Miró is no longer for sale.
没有不卖♥♥的东西 拉吉
Everything is for sale, Raji.
-你是新来的 -你好
- Well, you're new. - Oh, hello.
-兰德尔·塔珀 -黛克斯
- Randall Tapper. - Oh. Dex.
欢迎你入职 黛克斯
Well, glad to have you, Dex.
你衣服上的商标还没摘
Eh, tag is still on your jacket.
没关系的
Oh. Eh, it's fine.
抱歉 我真的受不了这样
It's -- Sorry. it's really bothering me.
-不用... -好了
- You don't -- Oh. - Yeah.
-看 摘下来了 -摘下来
- See? Not a problem. - Got it.
不用谢
And welcome.
你有什么问题可以随时来找我
My door's open if you ever have any problem.
-随时欢迎 -谢谢你
- Genuinely. - Thank you.
我需要一瓶啤酒
Oh, I need a beer.
还有一双新脚
And new feet.
-窃听器连上了 -太好了
- The wire's up and running. - Oh, good.
希望你没糟蹋这套衣服
I hope you didn't mess up that suit.
我还要拿去退
I want to return it.
你有天赋
You got talent.
虽然是新手 但你有潜力成为一个好侦探 黛克斯
You're green, but you could be good, Dex.
什么情...
What the --
-那是我们车的... -没错
- Hey, is that our -- - Yep.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
踩刹车 踩刹车 踩刹车
Brake it! Brake it! Brake it! Brake it!
-踩刹车 -不
- Brake it! - Oh, no!
车轮不会无缘无故掉了
Wheels don't just fall off of cars.
-这是蓄意破坏 -那又怎样
- That was sabotage. - So, what?
他们要杀了我们吗
They're -- They're trying to kill us?
或者是警告我们
Or warn us off.
不是兰德尔就是波特兰人♥渣♥激进分子
It was either Randall or some Portland scum activist
不爽我开好车
mad salty I drive an SUV.
不管是哪种都让人很不安
Neither of those are comforting.
黛克斯 作为一名退役私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Dex, as a veteran P.I.,
我觉得自己就是精灵
I consider myself a leprechaun,
危险是拿到金罐的彩虹路
and danger is the rainbow leading to the pot of gold.
我明白
Yeah, I got it.
我懂
Yep.
你知道这不算一辆真车吗
You know this isn't a real car?
它是一辆带着门的高尔夫球车
It's a golf cart with doors.
能开就行
Well, it works.
和你的车完全没法比
It's not totaled like yours.
就是
It's...
我知道夏卡 她叔叔勒索她
I know Chaka. Her uncle was extorting her.
九十年代后期
Late '90s.
我把他劝退了
I convinced him to back off.
三周后 我们在米克诺斯
Three weeks later, we were sipping Dom
别♥墅♥喝酒的时候
in a villa in Mykonos.
她是个非常
She's a very...
性感的女人
sensual woman.
*我是个全能的女人*
*I'm every woman*
*我能搞定一切*
*It's all in me*
糟糕不在场证明
黛克斯不在这 兄弟
Dex ain't here, man.
我不是来找黛克斯的 我是来喝酒的
Not here for Dex. I'm here for a Manhattan.
曼哈顿鸡尾酒加黑麦酒还是波旁威士忌
Rye or bourbon in that Manhattan?
加波旁威士忌 波旁威士忌
Bourbon. Bourbon.
在家乡开酒吧一定很不错
Must be nice opening a bar in your hometown.
我不是波特兰人
Oh, I'm not from Portland.
是吗 我是土生土长的树墩镇人
Oh, yeah? Stumptown. Born and raised.
我和我的兄弟们 一直都想开个酒吧
Me and my buddies -- we always wanted to open a bar.
问你个无礼的问题 但我真的很好奇
Hey, rude question, but I'm curious --
开酒吧究竟要花多钱
what's it cost to get something like this off the ground?
加黑麦威士忌
Rye.
我觉得更好喝
Better, in my opinion.
你和杰克·费尼打过交道 是吗
You did time with Jack Feeney, yeah?
名字听着耳熟 但我和许多人都打过交道
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表