剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
有人往你那里去了
Someone's coming your way.
是康拉德·康斯塔斯
It's Conrad Costas.
是你
You?
你是去片场的那个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
You were the P.I. on set?
是你昨晚往我的窗里丢鸡尾酒
You threw a Molotov cocktail through my window last night?
你手上到底有没有监控录像
Do you have that surveillance footage or not?
我不是来回答你的问题的
I'm not here to answer your questions.
拜托 你在开玩笑吧
Come on, you got to be kidding me.
我看上去像是在开玩笑吗
Do I look like I'm kidding?
要是你不赶紧交出来 我就开枪
I'll shoot if you don't hand it over right now.
警♥察♥ 有什么经济情况
911. What's your emergency?
弗雷迪 你不是能杀人的
Freddie, you're not a killer.
抱歉 但我需要这段录像
Sorry, but I need this part.
你要是想这样继续制♥作♥可不是什么简单的办法
This is a long way to go to keep production rolling.
你以为我有别的选择吗 这是我最后的机会
You think I have a choice? This was my last shot.
我明白 我明白你的感受
I know. I know how you feel.
不 你不明白
No, you don't.
你不明白先是那样受人喜爱
You don't know what it's like to be loved like that...
然后又被遗忘
...and then to be forgotten
就像你根本就没有存在过
like -- like -- like you never existed.
你说得对 我不懂
You're right. I don't.
我不懂 但那肯定很痛苦
I don't, but, um, that must hurt.
我只想看着人们的眼睛
I just want to look people in the eye
让他们看到我
and -- and for them to -- to see me.
我明白
I understand.
我能...我能力挽狂澜
I can -- I can salvage this.
弗雷迪 你不行
Freddie, you can't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不如把这个给我吧
Why don't you hand that to me?
这只是道具
It's just a prop.
我不会和他们说的 好吗
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna tell them about it, okay?
我很同情他
I feel bad for the guy.
他只是不想被人遗忘
He just didn't want to be forgotten.
谁想呢
Who does?
-伙计 你好吗 -我很好 怎么了
- Amigo! ¿Que pasa? - I'm fine. What's up?
太好了
That's great.
手♥枪♥不见了 也许是酒鬼
So, the pistola's gone, and maybe it was the wino,
但是也有很多人进出这里
but people were in and out of here, too.
好吧 什么手♥枪♥
Okay, what pistola?
你办公室那把内战时期的枪
The Civil War gun in your office.
我放在柜子里的保险柜里了
I put it in a safe in my loft.
我知道你们肯定要开派对
I knew you were gonna have a party,
我不想被人偷了
and I didn't want it stolen.
你说什么酒鬼
And what are you talking about a wino?
没什么 没事
Nothing. It's all good.
好吧 等我回来后再说
Alright, we're gonna talk about this when I get home.
好 伙计
Si, jefe.
真是太疯狂了
That's crazy.
应该快搞定了
I think that we're almost there.
要单独编剧署名
We've got sole writing credit,
剧本五万 还有六张首映礼的票 对吧
50 grand for the script, 6 tickets to the premiere, right?
首映礼 主演都进监狱了
Premiere? The star's in jail.
不 已经换演员了
Oh, no, it's already been recast.
嗯 我们一开始也没打算选他
Yeah, he wasn't really our first choice to begin with.
翻脸不认人啊
Wow. Out with one, in with another.
最后一件事 标题《不惜一切》
Uh, last thing -- the title, "At All Costs."
我的委托人想改动一下
My client would like to have that reinstated.
要是要改题目的话
Ooh, uh, there is a lot of paper out there
可是要过很多文件的
with the other title.
嗯 我觉得我们应该能折衷处理
Yeah, I think we can come up with a compromise.
好了 那就这么成交了 谢谢 先生们
Alright, we have a deal. Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得我摸清楚这镇子的门道了
Hmm. I think I have this town figured out.
这里下流奸诈 但很有趣
It's slick, it's sleazy, but it's fun.
你融入很快
You fit right in.
好吧 我觉得我的工作完成了
Okay, I think my work here is done.
-准备好回家了吗 -还没有
- You ready to go home? - Not quite.
还没有吗
No?
好了 就是这里了
Alright, this is the place.
要我和你一起进去吗
Want me to go in with you?
不用了
No, I'm good.
好 我会一直在这里
Alright. I'll be here.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Could I help you?
玛丽贝尔
Maribel?
你好
Hi.
我真是不敢相信
Oh, I don't believe it. Um...
好久不见了
Ooh, it's been so long!
看看你啊
Look at you!
你好
Hi.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
天啊
Oh, my.
你真是太美了
Oh, how beautiful you are.
-坐坐坐 -谢谢你
- Sit, sit, sit. - Thank you, um...
你好
Hi.
你该先打个电♥话♥来
You should've called.
我知道 我知道 我很抱歉
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我只是看到你真的很高兴
Oh, I'm just so glad to see you.
见到你很高兴
So happy to see you.
我见到你也很高兴
It's good to see you, too.
天啊 你看上去还是和以前一样
My goodness, you don't look a day older.
你能来看看真是太好了
I'm so glad you came to visit.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, me, too. Um...
其实 我是来找爸爸妈妈的
Actually, I'm -- I'm looking for Mom and Dad.
我是想问问你能不能告诉我 他们在哪里
I was hoping you could -- you could tell me where they are.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
他们去世了
they passed.
你妈妈是在1983年的冬天去世的
Mom, uh, in the winter of '83,
你父亲第二年也去世了
and -- and Dad went the year after.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
抱歉
Sorry --
告诉我 黛克斯最近怎么样了
Tell me, how is Dex?
希望她一切安好
I hope she's safe over there.
她没事
She's fine.
谢天谢地
Ah, thank goodness.
她会对你很生气的
Oh, she's gonna be cross with you,
你把安塞尔丢在那个家里
leaving Ansel in that home.
我就说那样做不对
I told you it wasn't right.
但是你什么时候听过你大姐姐的话
But when do you ever listen to your big sister?
玛丽布尔 你...
Maribel, you, um...
你还记得我们上一次说话是什么时候吗
Do you remember the last time that -- that we spoke?
你离开的那晚 你和大卫一起
The night you left. You and David.
你还记得我们去哪里了吗
Do -- Do you remember where we went?
你说我最好还是不要知道
You said it would be better if I didn't know.
你...你说
You -- You said...
你们必须要离开 不会再回来了
you had to go leave and you couldn't come back.
为什么
Why?
只有你自己知道
Only you know that.
你说得没错
Yeah, you're right.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, sweet girl.
你现在要走了吗
Are you gonna leave now?
我们还是一起坐一会儿吧
Why don't we just sit for a while?
那太好了
I'd like that.
他们最后还是对标题折衷了
They came to a compromise on the title --
《不惜一切:康拉德·康斯塔斯编年史》
"At All Costs: The Conrad Costas Chronicles."
比之前的更烂了 根本说不出口
That's worse than before. It's un-sayable.
卡米尔同意了
Camille agreed to it.
谁知道呢 也许能大火呢
Aw, who knows? Maybe it'll be a big hit.
至少有人在这趟旅途中有所收获了
At least someone got something out of this trip.
其实我之前一直在想
You know, actually, I was thinking about it.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表