剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
They took my children.
他们抓了我的孩子
They took my children!
他们抓了我的孩子
They took my children!
他们抓了我的孩子
They took my children!
黛克斯
Dex.
黛克斯
Dex.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
所以 你能帮我们吗
Um...s-so, can you help us?
我
I'm...
我得走了
Yeah, I -- I gotta go.
他们抓了我的孩子
They took my children!
走
Come on.
我们现在要审讯非战斗人员了吗 长官
Are we interrogating noncombatants now, sir?
哈吉拉·艾巴辛
Hajira Abbassin.
我们得知她丈夫是一批叛乱分子的头目
Now, we believe her husband's the leader of an insurgent cell.
这不代表她是坏人
Doesn't make her a bad guy.
但也不代表她是好人
Doesn't make her a good guy, either.
哈吉拉·艾巴辛
Hajira Abbassin.
我们得知她丈夫是一批...
We believe her husband's the leader of an --
两天前 我们的一处弹♥药♥库被抢劫了
Two days ago, one of our ammo depots was raided.
叛乱分子带着爆♥炸♥物跑了
Insurgents made off with explosives.
你觉得是她丈夫干的
You think her husband did it?
海军陆战队司令部认为他们会在今晚使用
MARSOC thinks they're gonna use the explosives tonight.
那就找到她丈夫
Then find her husband.
我们在找他
We're looking for him.
她是平民 她是平民
She's a civilian. She's a civilian.
但她可能知道什么
Who may know something.
找到她丈夫
Find her husband...
我们有一小时时间阻止这场袭击
We have one hour to prevent this attack.
也许两小时
Maybe two.
让她开口
Make her talk.
她是平民
She's a civilian.
让她开口 帕里奥斯
Make her talk, Parios.
让她开口 帕里奥斯
Make her talk, Parios.
-他们抓了我的孩子 -让她开口
- They took my children! - Make her talk.
我们有一小时时间阻止这场袭击
We have an hour to prevent this attack.
那就找到她丈夫
Then find her husband.
让她开口
Make her talk.
-她是平民 -让她开口 帕里奥斯
- She's a civilian. - Make her talk, Parios.
-你认为是她丈夫干的吗 -他们抓了我的孩子们
- You think her husband did it? - They took my children!
把我孩子带来
Get my children!
我会把你需要知道的告诉你
Then I will tell you what you need to know.
够了
Stop it!
你还好吗
Uh, you okay?
我很好
Mm-hmm. I'm fine.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我有点忙 所以...
Uh, I'm kinda busy right now, so...
黛克斯
Dex.
格雷
Grey?
我要进来了
I'm gonna come in.
借过
Excuse me.
是啊
I know.
好消息是安塞尔不在场 对吧
Hey, good thing Ansel wasn't here, right?
如果安塞尔在 就不会这样了
If Ansel was here, this wouldn't have happened.
不会这么严重
It wouldn't have gone so far.
有什么想跟我聊聊的吗
Is there anything you want to talk about?
没有 完全没有
Nope. No, there is not.
你为什么没接那个案子
Hey, why'd you bail on that case?
杰里米说你直接走了
That guy Jeremy said you walked out.
好吧 那个案子跟这个一点关系都没有
Okay, that -- that has nothing to do with this, okay?
我觉得有
I think it does.
我觉得无地自容
I'm just so ashamed, okay?
不管你现在经历着什么
You know, whatever it is that you're going through,
都可以跟我说 你知道吧
you can talk to me, right?
我不知道从何说起
I, uh, I wouldn't know where to start.
我好累
I'm just so tired...
我不想再逃避这个了
of running away from this, you know?
那就别逃避
Then don't.
杰里米
Jeremy.
如果你是来道歉的
If you came to apologize --
是她干的吗
Did she do it?
这道歉很别致
Some apology.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你有多在乎你的新家人
Look, I know how much your new family means to you
而且你也不想影响跟他们的关系
and that you don't want to jeopardize that.
但是我需要知道
But I-I need to know.
你觉得如果我认为她抢了人
Do you think I'd bring her to you
我还会带她去找你吗
if I thought that she robbed somebody?
我觉得你很气被人从妈妈身边抢走
I think that you're angry that you were taken from your mom
现在你觉得帮助艾米
and that you think helping Aimee is somehow
能够弥补这件事
gonna make that right.
这样有错吗
Is that such a bad thing?
她是个好人
She's a good person.
也是个好妈妈
A good mom.
她需要你的帮助
She needs your help.
好
Okay.
格雷 你想去吃冻酸奶吗
Grey, do you want some frozen yogurt?
冻酸奶
Frozen yogurt?
又吃
Again?
这周每天都去
We've been there every day this past week.
这个冻酸奶的店有多特别
What is so special about this frozen yogurt place?
莱拉在那里上班
L-Lila works there.
你女朋友吗
Ooh, your girlfriend?
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
你不停地念叨这个女孩 都好几周了好吗
You talked about this girl nonstop for weeks, alright?
但你从来不敢约她出去
But you never got the nerve to ask her out.
她退出足球队 从那以后你再也没见过她
She quits the soccer team, and you haven't seen her since.
对 是她
Yep. That's her.
好 如果去的话 你会约她出来吗
Okay, well, if we go, you gonna ask her out?
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
别问他啊
Don't ask him.
私人谈话
Private conversation.
你上个女朋友不是还在潜逃吗
Isn't your last girlfriend on the lam?
那不是我女朋友
Wasn't my girlfriend.
我只是说他看女人眼光很差
Just saying, he has terrible taste in women.
当然除了黛克斯 虽然也被他搞砸了
Except Dex, of course. Though he messed that up, too.
说完了吗
You done?
你想不想让我们帮你
Do you want our help or not?
想
Yes, please.
你说我们
You say our help?
这个老人被一个妓♥女♥揍了一顿
The old guy was beaten up by a prostitute?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
艾米不是妓♥女♥
Aimee's not a hooker.
也许是 也许不是 但她的确有过施暴记录
Maybe, maybe not, but she does have a history of violence.
她不知道她男朋友
She had no idea that her boyfriend
要去抢那家酒吧
was gonna rob that liquor store.
行 但那个老人认出来她了
Okay, but the old guy ID'd her.
目击证人的话就一定准确无误了吗
And eyewitness testimony is always spot-on?
艾米为什么一开始就在指认嫌犯的队列里
Why was Aimee in that line-up to begin with?
有人给我们举报
Someone tipped us off.
让我猜猜 是匿名的
Let me guess -- it was anonymous.
艾米符合袭击者描述
Look, Aimee fit the description of the assailant.
没有不在场证明 她还有
There's no alibi, and she has a history --
施暴记录 对 我知道
History of violence. Yes, I know.
继续 我们已经说过这些了
Come on. We've -- We have been through this.
看看我的桌子
Look at my desk.
这些都是我忙着调查的未结案件
These are all open cases I'm actively investigating.
行 所以你 你太忙了帮不了我
Okay, so you're, um, you're too busy to help me?
我 我现在不行 好吗
I, uh, I can't right now, alright?
我还有证人要询问 抱歉
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表