剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
Some place you got here.
你到底要我怎样
So, what do you want from me?
重新开始
A do over.
我知道这不可能了
But I know that's not possible.
是 不可能了
No, it -- it isn't possible.
我们没有那个机会了
We don't get those.
我在试着做出弥补
I'm trying to make amends.
你发短♥信♥放了我鸽子
You blew me off with a text.
因为我害怕了
I was afraid!
一个男人该尽其所能地
A man is supposed to go to the nth,
保护他的家人
to protect his family.
做出任何牺牲 明白吗
Make any sacrifice, right?
明白
Right.
我没有为你付出很多
I didn't do that with you.
可能我这么说有点空洞
Look, I...I know this may sound hollow,
但如果有任何你需要的
but if there's anything... that you need from me,
任何我能为你做的 我希望你知道...
anything I can do, I just want you to know...
我在...
that I'm...
我会提出来
I'll let you know.
我走了
I'll go.
等等 迈克
Wait, Mike.
他们怎么样
How'd they do?
小麦奇他们队 在少年棒球联赛中表现如何
Mikey Jr.'s team? The little league?
很好 他们得了第三名
They did great. They got third place.
跟他妈妈和他们团队一起飞回家了
Flew home with his mom and the team.
你呢 你什么时候回去
And what about you? When do you head back?
过几天
Few days.
你有地方住吗
You got a place to stay?
如果你想住的话 我楼上有阁楼
I got a loft upstairs if you want to crash.
黛克斯打电♥话♥了 她在来的路上
Dex called. She's on her way here.
她总是在来的路上
She's always on her way here.
她从监狱过来的
From jail!
请坐
Have a seat.
我们能...
Can we, um...
我们能单独谈谈吗
can we speak alone?
他是家人 他没问题
Uh, he's family. He stays.
真的 那不是我♥干♥的
So, look, I-I didn't do this.
重要的是 他们能证实什么
The only thing that matters is what they can prove.
目前来看 两种情况都有可能
From the looks of things, it could go either way.
有哪些事实对你不利 是你觉得我应该
So, what bad facts are the cops gonna find
在警♥察♥发现之前先心里有底的
that I need to get ahead of?
我可能有作案动机
I-I may have had motive.
-这是对你不利的事实 -是啊
- That's a bad fact. - Mm-hmm.
我有个朋友 他叫本杰明·黑鸟
Um, I-I had this friend -- uh, Benjamin Blackbird --
十二年前 他在阿富汗服役
and 12 years ago, he was serving in Afghanistan.
他们小队的一些人有点问题
Some of the guys in his squad were dirty.
本尼打算告发他们
Benny was gonna blow the whistle on them,
但在他行动之前 他们把他杀了
but they killed him before he could.
-怎么有什么问题 -我不知道
- Dirty how? - I don't know.
托马斯·尤内斯是他们团队成员之一
Um, Thomas Junes was one of the men in his unit,
我发现 他从战场回来之后
and I found out that when he got back from the war,
买♥♥了一栋很贵的房♥子
he bought this very expensive house,
简直就像个用自己信托基金的孩子
and he's been living like a trust fund kid.
你觉得他和本尼的死有关
So, you think he was involved?
不是 整个小队当时都接受了调查...
No, the whole squad was under investigation...
这是我从一份我可能有也可能没有的
according to the classified D.O.D. File
一份国防部的机密资料里找到的信息
I may or may not have.
但里面没有明确姓名
But it doesn't name names.
98年的时候 我处理过一件类似的案子
You know, I had a case just like this back in '98.
-真的吗 -不是真的
- Really? - No.
你开玩笑吧
You kidding me?
还有一件事
Uh, one more thing.
我得来一杯
I'm gonna need one of those.
我已经喝了一杯了 老兄
I'm way ahead of you, bud.
那份国防部的资料 是你儿子帮我搞到的
That D.O.D. File. Your son helped me get it.
他知道我有作案动机
He knows that I have a motive,
而且很明显 他没告诉警♥察♥
and obviously, he hasn't told the cops.
好 我需要你待在这个地方
Okay, I'm gonna need you to stay here.
不要跟任何人沟通
Do not talk to anyone.
不要再惹更多祸上身
Do not make this worse for yourself.
如果你想起了什么 打电♥话♥给我
If you remember anything, call me.
如果你想找人谈话 打电♥话♥给我
If there's anyone you want to talk to, call me.
无论你想干什么 都打电♥话♥给我
If you want to get a slice of pizza, call me.
明白了吗
Capisce?
明白了
Capisce. Yeah.
-谢谢你 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
他真是一点也不了解你
He doesn't know you at all.
这次的情况可不太妙啊
This one doesn't look good.
是啊 我认为杀本尼的人就是杀TJ的人
Yeah. I think whoever killed Benny also killed TJ.
但是报告上没写名字
But the report doesn't name names.
我知道怎么能找到他们
Well, I have an idea of how to find them.
那你打算怎么办
And what are you gonna do then?
抱歉
Sorry.
你的律师还行
You got a good lawyer?
应该是最好的了
The best, apparently.
但你还是要自己去调查
But you're taking matters into your own hands.
他们杀了本尼
They killed Benny.
我不可能什么都不做
I'm not gonna do nothing.
真是有意思 那些过去的事 总是在你
Funny how the past keeps on reinventing itself,
自以为可以淡然处之时 突然改变样貌
always when you think you've made peace with it.
告诉我 我该怎么帮你
Tell me how I can help.
我...我要看一下
I, um...I need to look at the letters
本尼从阿富汗给你写的信
that Benny sent you from Afghanistan.
我想找出他部队里的其他人
I'm -- I'm trying to identify the other guys in his squad.
抱歉 信都被我销毁了
Ah. Sorry, I destroyed them.
为什么要这么做
W-Why -- Why would you do that?
这是我们的传统
It's our way.
是一种帮助我们所爱的人去另一个世界
A ritual to help our loved ones change worlds
帮助活人从悲伤中解脱的仪式
and the -- and the grieving to let go.
我想军方应该会有记录...
Surely the Army has the records...
不行 军方封锁了调查
No, the Army sealed the investigation,
他们不会帮我的
so they're not gonna help me.
你干什么
What do you think you're doing?
火葬仪式
Burning ritual?
白人总是轻信这套鬼话
White people always fall for that hocus pocus.
信里有些东西让我难以面对
There's things in there I'm not proud of.
本尼因为我拆散了你们而生我的气
Benny was angry with me for splitting you two up.
而我没有机会补偿了
I never got a chance to make amends.
我只是说这不符合人们的认知
I'm only saying it goes against nature.
你这种瘦竹杆一样的厨师
A chef as skinny as yourself --
就跟有一口烂牙的牙医一样
it's like a dentist with bad teeth.
人们不会相信自己无法理解的东西
People do not trust what they do not understand.
大哥 别说了 够了
Dude, stop. Enough already.
我不知道 快回来吧
I don't know. Please come back.
但是我很想你
But I miss you.
安塞尔怎么了
What's up with Ansel?
听起来像是情海翻波了
Sounds like trouble in paradise.
他和莱拉才刚开始约会
He and Lila just started dating.
第一次分手 有他受的了
Oh. First break-up. That's rough.
什么时候才能再见你
When will I see you again?
好吧
Okay.
我扔了一些苹果
I threw out some apples.
还是西红柿的 看不出来是什么了
Or tomatoes. A little hard to tell.
你还记得你之前说过 如果我有什么需要
Hey, do you remember when you said if there was
可以找你
ever anything that I needed?
记得 我是真心的
Yeah. I meant it.
那就好
Good.
我小时候 你经常说起一个
When I was growing up, you used to talk about
可以帮我们搞到新身份让我们消失的人
this guy who could get us new identities, make us disappear.
没错 吉米·马克
Oh, yeah. Jimmy Mac.
吉米·马克 对
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表