剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
车就在停车场 好吗
It's in the parking lot, okay?
弗兰克和我要说几句话
Frank and I are just gonna have a little...talk.
香菜怎么办
What about the cilantro?
别担心香菜了
Don't worry about the cilantro.
我可以等你一起
I can stay with you.
不 交给我 好吗
No. Uh, I got it, okay?
你去车里等我就行
Just go wait in the car.
格雷没事吧
Is Grey okay?
格雷很好 我保证
Grey is fine. I promise.
我随后就来 好吗
I'll be out in a minute, alright?
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-爱你 -我也爱你 小弟
- I love you. - I love you, too, buddy.
手放在桌子上
Just keep your hands on the table, okay?
-格雷在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Grey? - I have no idea.
你最好告诉我他在哪
Well, you better tell me where he is,
否则你的零部件就有麻烦了
or there's gonna be a little trouble downtown.
他和凯恩在一起 解决债务纠纷
He's with Kane, settling a debt.
我本来应该抓你当保险的
I was supposed to hold on to you for insurance,
但你弟弟也行
but the kid was the next best thing.
你们还好吧
Everything good here?
很好 好极了 谢谢
Yeah. It's wonderful. Thank you.
你是我打电♥话♥的那个人吗
Are you the person I called on the phone?
没错 是我
I sure am, yeah.
一切都很正常
And everything is, uh, hunky-dory.
好了
Alright.
我们从后门走出去
We're walking out of here through the back.
上你的车
We're gonna get into your car,
你和那个孩子都跟我走
and you and the kid are coming with me.
都听你的
Whatever you say, okay?
你先请
After you.
继续走
Keep walking.
别害怕
Hey, don't freak out.
好吗
Uh... Okay?
拿着 暂时别让任何人进来
Take this, okay? Keep everybody out of here.
多久
For how long?
五分钟
Give me five minutes.
最多八分钟
Eight, tops.
好
Okay.
准备
Get ready.
怎么了
What's happening?
保险箱要爆♥炸♥了
The safe's about to explode.
天啊 等一下
Oh, man. Hold on.
好了 准备
Alright, here we go.
三 二...
Three, two...
完了
That's it?
完了
That's it.
黛克斯
Dex!
在这
Yeah. Here.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
他没事
He's -- He's okay.
听着 这个男的不知道那个活儿在哪
Listen, this guy didn't know where the job was,
但他说凯恩是让他
but he did say that Kane had him set up a fence
卖♥♥印第安人手工艺品
that sells Native American artifacts.
皮蒂说什么了
What -- What did you get from Petey?
他说凯恩买♥♥了足够炸毁一个金库的炸♥药♥
He said Kane bought enough explosives to blow a vault.
什么金库
Okay. What vault?
手工艺品
Artifacts.
波特兰博物馆
Portland Museum.
去碰碰运气吧
Worth a try.
听着 我得先把我弟弟送回家
Listen, I need to take my brother home, okay?
你能处理一下这个吗
Can you deal with this?
我叫警♥察♥来
I-I'll call it in.
就为了块石头
All this for a rock?
这可不是普通的石头
Oh, this is no ordinary rock.
这把黑曜石制成的斧头已经有12000年的历史了
This obsidian ax is 12,000 years old.
能值多少钱
What's it worth?
当一件东西如此稀有珍贵时
When something is this rare and this valuable,
可以称之为无价之宝
they call it priceless.
别这样 伙计
Come on, man.
把枪放下 凯恩
Put it down, Kane.
格雷森·麦卡农 谦逊的酒馆老板
Greyson McConnell, humble tavern owner.
如果弗兰克听不到我的口信 格雷
You know, if Frank doesn't hear from me, Grey,
你的那位小朋友就有麻烦了
your little friend is in a very bad situation.
把枪放下 凯恩
Just put the gun down, Kane.
让丹顿走
Let Denton go,
我们都可以离开
and we can all just walk away, okay?
所有的东西都是你的
All the loot is yours.
是不是 丹顿
Isn't that right, Denton?
-他可以都拿走 -我没意见
- He can have it all. - Works for me.
所以你想要什么 凯恩
So, what do you want, Kane?
是逃亡资金
You want cash to finance your life on the run?
还是证明自己 然后回去蹲监狱
Or you want to prove a point and go back to prison?
你看 现在才是我认识的格雷
See, now, that's the Grey I know --
冷静清醒的格雷
level-headed.
把枪放下 格雷森
Put the gun down, Greyson.
我可以解决很多人的麻烦
I could solve so many people's problems
只要我扣下扳机
by just pulling this trigger.
放下枪
Put it down.
可能是从这里的仓库挖过去的
Could be staging out of this warehouse over here.
这是他的惯用手法 他喜欢挖地洞
That's his M.O. He's a tunneler.
他用这个方法干了四票
Pulled four jobs that way.
-好 我们去看看吧 -等一下
- Alright, let's check it out. - Hold on a second.
这里是迈尔斯·霍夫曼警探
Detective Miles Hoffman
请求在波特兰博物馆进行3级掩护
requesting Code-3 cover at Portland Museum.
黛克斯 你去哪 等等 有枪响 有枪响
Dex, where you going? Stop -- Shots fired! Shots fired!
波特兰警♥察♥
Portland police!
他开枪打我
He shot me!
没事 没事 你别紧张
You're okay! You're okay! Relax!
让开
Move. Move.
-你干什... -别动 别动
- Hey, what are you -- - Stay back! Stay back!
对不起
Ahh! I'm -- I'm sorry.
黛克斯 对不起 我搞砸了
Dex, I'm sorry. I screwed up.
医疗兵
Medic!
他很重
He's heavy.
医疗兵
Medic!
-黛克斯 -把你的手放在下面
- Dex -- - Alright, put your hand underneath.
看看子弹是不是穿过去了
See if the bullet went all the way through.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands!
-不许动 -他中枪了
- Don't move! - Look, there's a gunshot wound, okay?
应该打到动脉了
I think it hit an artery.
赶紧派医护人员过来
We're gonna need medical down here immediately.
你知道我怎么知道我生来就是个罪犯吗
You know how I can tell I was born to be a crook?
我想念被枪顶着的感觉
I missed having guns pointed at me.
是不是很变♥态♥
Isn't that sick?
但是那一刻 你才最能算是活着的
But you're most alive in that moment.
现在一天里有两次
And now twice in one day.
越狱也值了
It makes breaking out worth it just for this.
你知道我为什么很高兴你跑出来了吗
You know why I'm glad you broke out?
因为这样 我就能亲手给你的脑袋来一枪
So I could be the one to put a bullet in your head.
达利尔斯是我的朋友
Darius was my friend.
没错 我打爆了他的头
Yeah, I put a bullet in his head,
但是你派他来的 警探
but you served him up, Detective.
你想杀了我吗
You want to kill me?
那就来吧
You go right ahead.
但你也不会好过半分
But it ain't ever gonna make you feel any better.
我很乐意试试
I'm willing to find out.
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
像达利尔斯乞求你饶命吗
Beg for my life, like Darius did?
像个娘们一样吗
Like a bitch?
迈尔斯 住手
Miles! Stand down!
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表