剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
Whatever. I don't want to hear it.
我会拒绝的
I would've said no.
如果本尼求婚的话
If Benny proposed.
你想要什么 棒棒糖吗
What do you want? A lollipop?
我只是觉得你应该了解实情 好吗
I just thought you should know that, okay?
你到底想表达什么
What, exactly?
在我丈夫还活着的
That in some hypothetical world,
那些假想世界里
where my husband were still alive,
你要把那些荒唐的日子还给我吗
you'd give me back your sloppy seconds?
你可真是个殉道者
What a martyr you are.
我们还是不说这些事了
Let's get this over with.
所以 你是这里的经理吗
So, uh, you're the manager here?
应该是
I guess.
应该
You guess?
别让她左右你 乔
Don't let her push you around, Joe.
我的一切需求 记得吗
Everything I want. Remember?
好吗
Okay?
这些购买♥♥记录不完整 乔
Um, so, these purchase records aren't complete, Joe.
我知道有人4月23日
I know for a fact that someone bought
在这买♥♥了一部一次性手♥机♥
a burner phone here on April 23rd.
我为什么没看到它列在清单里
Why don't I see it listed here?
可能是付了现金
Probably paid cash.
这些是我们的信♥用♥卡♥收据
Those are our credit card receipts.
好吧 你的现金记录呢
Okay, well, where are your cash records?
好吧
Alright.
我要看看
I am gonna need to see
保持微笑 镜头拍摄中
那天的监控录像
the security footage from that day.
那个监控从2017年开始就没用过
That camera hasn't worked since 2017.
部落议会一直拒绝我的修复申请
Tribal council keeps denying my request to fix it.
那么 是部落议会控制钱的去向吗
So, the tribal council controls where the money goes?
我出生之前
This trading post hasn't been robbed
这个交易站就没有被抢过
since before I was born.
更新安全系统
Updating the security system
会浪费资源
would have been a waste of resources.
无意冒犯 乔
No offense, Joe.
苏·林恩拒绝伐木提议时
Was the council on board
是议会当权吗
when Sue Lynn rejected the logging offer?
当然
Of course.
不是
No.
根本不是
Not by a long shot.
我想见见他们
I want to see them.
那得等一下 他们在开会
That'll have to wait. They're in session.
不对外开放
It's closed to outsiders.
你以为你一切尽在掌握的样子真是可爱
It's really cute that you think that you're in charge.
议会有严格规定
The council has strict rules.
开会期间不能使用手♥机♥ 不能说话
No cellphones in session. No talking.
他们都察觉不到我的存在
Won't even know I'm there.
我知道三角钢琴很贵
I know the grand piano is expensive,
但如果这次会议能够调配
but if this council would just allocate
你们一般在运动设施上
a percentage of what you usually spend
所花费的百分之一
on the athletic facilities...
她一下就失去了民心
And she just lost the crowd.
永远不要打球类运动经费的主意
Never try to take the sportsball money.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我跟你说了 不能用手♥机♥
I told you -- no cellphone.
赌10美元他们中有人身上带了一次性手♥机♥
10 bucks one of them has the burner on them.
我会谨慎的
I'll be discreet.
你没一个地方是谨慎的
Nothing about you is ever discreet.
内奥米 有人想杀苏·林恩
Naomi, someone is trying to kill Sue Lynn.
我们都知道 他们打算再来一次
For all we know, they're planning to do it again.
所以如果有机会
So, if there is a chance
那个人就坐在那里
that he or she is sitting out there,
我就要把他找出来
I'm gonna find out.
所以让我去做我的工作
So, just let me do my job.
好了 等着吧
Okay, wait for it.
那是谁
Who's that?
电脑前面的
In front of the computer.
利·格林 霍利斯的侄子
Leigh Green -- Hollis' nephew.
会议秘书
The council secretary.
前面的夹克口袋
Front jacket pocket.
那可能会是任何东西
Could be anything.
不可能是别的
It's not.
利是个好孩子
Leigh's a good kid.
政♥治♥上没问题 关心部落事务
Engaged politically, cares about the tribe.
他永远不会伤害苏·林恩
He would never hurt Sue Lynn.
我们到时候就知道了
Well, we'll find out.
我不能让你打断会议
I cannot let you interrupt the session.
这就是我们要找的人 好吗
This is our guy, okay?
我能闻出来那种味道
I can smell it on him.
行吧 你知道吗
Fine. You know what?
你想这样硬上吗 那就去吧
You want to bulldoze your way through this? Go ahead.
我猜那就是你的本事
I guess that's your thing.
我疯狂想来点爆米花
Well, I'd kill for some popcorn.
或者威士忌
Or whiskey.
几个耳塞 这样我就不会总能听到你
Some earplugs, so I don't have to...hear you constantly.
从防爆小组拿到了取证结果
Got the forensics back from the bomb squad.
是外行用C类烟花做的意外燃爆的炸♥弹♥
Amateur hour fizzle bomb made from class C fireworks.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
和按订单销♥售♥的那种烟花是一种类型
The same type they sell on the reservation.
我已经开始感到管辖权引起的偏头痛了
Ugh. I can already feel a jurisdictional migraine coming on.
-给你 -那你接下来想怎么做 打给联调局吗
- Here you go. - So, what do you want to do, then? Call the feds?
天 不 他们不会在这事上安排人跟几个月的
Oh, God, no. They won't have somebody on this for months.
这案子会不了了之
The case'll freeze over.
黛克斯还在查这案子 我可以私下告诉她
Dex is still working the case. I can just backchannel with her.
不要被人发现
Please tread lightly.
苏·林恩发现我们跨越了管辖权限
Sue Lynn finds out that we've crossed jurisdictional lines,
这个偏头疼就能让我住院
this migraine is gonna hospitalize me.
现在到了调制的时间
Now it's time to muddle.
搅动三圈半
It takes about 3 1/2 turns
吊出完美的黑莓泥的香味
to extract the flavor for the perfect blackberry smash.
好了 休息时间快结束了
Alright, your break's almost over.
你在看什么 鸡尾酒制♥作♥视频吗
What are you watching? Cocktail-making videos?
我想当一名调酒师
I want to be a bartender.
是吗 黛克斯知道吗
You do? Does Dex know?
我21岁了
I'm 21.
我知道你21了
I know you're 21.
听着 如果你真的想学调酒
And look, if you really want to learn to bartend,
你不需要看视频
you don't need videos.
你前面站的就是波特兰最好的调酒师
You got the best bartender in Portland right here.
莉兹
Liz.
你刚是说莉兹吗
Did you say "Liz"?
不 我
No, me.
你故意搞我
You're messing with me.
回去干活
Go back to work.
莉兹 这家伙真聪明
"Liz." What a wise guy.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
你和他感情真好
You're good with him.
我爱他
Oh, I love him.
他有你真幸运
He's lucky to have you.
我觉得你搞反了 是我有他很幸运
I think you got it backwards. I'm lucky to have him.
他让我脚踏实地 让我脱离困境
He keeps me grounded, keeps me out of trouble.
有时候我希望自己能早点认识你
Sometimes I wish I knew you back then.
我跟过去一样 只是没那么爱发火
I'm the same guy -- just less angry.
没那么危险
Less dangerous.
你喜欢危险 是吗
Oh, so it's the danger you like, huh?
可能更多的是纸上谈兵
Probably more in theory than in practice.
我随时都可以角色扮演
Well, I can always roleplay.
利·格林
Leigh Green?
我是黛克斯·帕里奥斯
I'm Dex Parios.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表