剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
《树墩镇侦探》前情提要
Previously on "Stumptown"...
我有一份工作给你
I got a job for you.
是人口失踪案件
It's a missing-persons case.
-谁 -格雷
- Who? - Grey.
你显摆够了吗
Are you done shaking your ass?
因为显然 我还有活要干
'Cause apparently, I got a job to do,
-我想赶紧着手干 -格雷打电♥话♥了
- and I'd like to do it. - Grey called.
他想让我带你去见他
He wants me to take you to him.
安塞尔去哪了
Where's Ansel?
你先去车里等我
Why don't you wait for me in the car?
弗兰克和我要说几句话
I'm just gonna have a little conversation with Frank.
你让安塞尔有危险
You put Ansel in danger.
我所做的一切 都是为了保护他
Everything that I did was to protect him.
格雷 我已经不认识你了
Grey, I don't know who you are anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
帕里奥斯小姐 恭喜你
Miss Parios. Congratulations.
你现在是一名合格的私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
You're officially a licensed private investigator.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
迷宫
给
Here you go.
菲奥娜X
不得不承认
You know, I gotta admit,
来看朋克演出我很紧张
I was nervous about coming to a punk show,
但是我刚才看见我的牙医了
but then I just saw my dentist.
感谢你踏出自己的舒适区
Well, thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone
进入我的 自然栖息地
and into my, uh, natural habitat.
-所以这些是你的同类吗 -这些是我的同类
- So, these are your people, huh? - These are my people.
谢谢你放格雷出来
And, hey, um, thank you for letting Grey off the hook.
我真的很感谢
I really appreciate that.
你 你为他担♥保♥的
Look, you, um -- you vouched for him.
你显然品味很不错
You obviously have good taste.
我只是觉得 经历了这么多疯狂的事
I-I just thought, after all the craziness,
我们 我们欠自己 放松一下
we -- we owe it to ourselves to -- to let loose,
-大肆释放一下 -对
- you know, blow off some steam. - Yeah.
跳进舞池里
Let's get in that mosh pit.
不 不 我不跳舞
No, no, I-I don't mosh.
来吧
Oh, come on.
一百个汗津津的人对着彼此狂舞
100 sweaty people slamming up against each other,
释放出侵略性
getting that aggression out.
听着不好玩吗
Doesn't that sound like fun?
如果暴♥乱♥算有趣的话 那算
Yeah, if riots are fun, yeah.
我都不确定你今晚会不会来
You know, I wasn't even sure you were gonna come tonight.
老实讲 我以为
Well, honestly, I thought
结束之后我们很大可能会做♥爱♥ 所以
there was a strong likelihood of sex after, so...
你说得对 长官
Well, you are correct, sir.
我看到你了 波特兰
I see you, Portland.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
在树墩镇的三夜
Three nights in Stumptown?
一切皆有可能发生
Anything can happen.
这首歌♥献给逃走的人
This song is dedicated to the one who got away.
我说的是你 黛克斯
I'm talking about you, Dex.
一 二 一 二 三 四
One, two, one, two, three, four!
出于好奇
As a matter of curiosity,
你和菲奥娜X在一起了多久
how long were you and Fiona X together?
五六个月吧
Um, five, six months.
干杯 谢谢
Cheers. Thank you.
她签了公♥司♥ 去巡回演出
Um, yeah, she got signed and she went off on tour
然后之后都没见过她 直到今晚
and I have not seen her since, until tonight.
这是什么时候的事
And when was this?
十年前 成为X之前
Mm, 10 years ago, Pre-X,
那时候她还是 芬克波克尔
back when she was, uh, Finklebocker.
菲奥娜·芬...
Fiona Fin--
菲奥娜·芬克波克尔是她的真名
Fiona Finklebocker is her real name.
-太难念了 -是挺不好听的
- That's terrible. - It's pretty bad.
天呐
Oh, man.
-X真是好太多了 -的确
- X is much better. - It is.
我 我刚刚回到家 然后
Yeah, I'd -- I'd just gotten back home, and I was --
想把脑子放空
I was trying to get out of my head
经常出去玩
and I was going out a lot.
我就是这样遇到菲的
And that's when I met Fee.
很好玩
It was a lot of fun.
我很感谢你今晚
Listen, I-I appreciate you helping me
帮我放空大脑
get out of my head tonight.
经历了很多 我很需要
Been through a lot, and I needed that.
-谢谢你 -别客气
- So, thank you. - Of course.
朋克不是我的菜
Punk is not my scene.
-的确不是 -不
- No, it is not. - No.
但是 我想给你展示一下我的世界
But I'd love to show you my world.
咱们周五去玩吧
Let's do something Friday.
你是说去爵士音乐会吗
Uh, you mean like go to a jazz concert?
保龄球
Bowling.
-你会打保龄球 -对
- You bowl? - Yeah.
十个球瓶 一个球
10 pins, one ball,
不新鲜的啤酒 迪斯科薯条
stale beer, disco fries.
超级性感 所有的一切
Super sexy, all of that.
-我知道 -你穿那些他们让你租的鞋吗
- I know. - Do you wear the shoes that they make you rent?
我有自己的鞋子 黛克斯
I got my own shoes, Dex.
-对 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
周五可以
Yes to Friday.
我可以去 但是
I can do that, but, um,
如果你今晚还想上垒
if you want to get lucky tonight,
咱们就别说保龄球了
uh, let's stop talking about bowling.
成交
Done.
菲奥娜X
演出怎么样
So, how was the show?
很有趣
Interesting.
就这样吗 仅仅是有趣
That's it? Just interesting?
大概可以这样概括
Kind of sums it up, yeah.
概括
Sums it up.
霍夫曼怎么想
What'd Hoffman think of it?
不太合他的胃口 他更喜欢爵士
Wasn't really his thing. He's more of a jazz guy.
黛克斯 我们这样还要多久
Dex, how long we gonna do this?
什么样
Do what?
我显然是努力想弥补
I mean, I'm obviously trying to make amends here.
我在努力去原谅你
And, uh, I'm trying to forgive you.
但是
But?
但是因为我一想到对你的一切了解全是谎言
But since everything I thought I knew about you is a lie,
我不知道该原谅谁
I-I don't know who to forgive.
那我们这样还要再持续一段了
So we're gonna do this for a while, then.
你知道吗 格雷
You know what, Grey?
我觉得从现在以后 我们就这样了
I think that we are this from now on.
那是不是
Hey, isn't that, uh...
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
你看起来真不错
You look great.
你 你看起来真棒
Uh, you -- Uh, you look great.
有一堆人负责这一块 所以
Well, I got a team of people working on that, so...
这是我的经纪人
Um, this is my manager.
尼克·塔拉里科 听说了很多你的事
Nick Tallarico. I've heard a lot about you.
真的吗
Really?
你是怎么找到我的
Uh, how'd you find me?
我昨天在人群里看见你了
Well, I saw you in the crowd last night,
问了几个朋友
asked a couple of friends,
六度黛克斯理论
and six degrees of Dex, right?
你 你 你找到我了
Well, you -- you -- you found me.
你 你在这干什么
Uh what -- what are you doing here?
菲奥娜想雇用你
Fiona would like to hire you.
雇我 干什么
Hire me? For what?
我被跟踪了
I'm being stalked.
我第一次见他是在凤♥凰♥城的酒店
I first saw him in Phoenix at the hotel,
然后他开始出现在
and then he started showing up
不同的城市里 不同的演出上
to different shows, different cities.
我觉得我昨晚看到他了
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表