剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
我不希望他被卷进我的事情里
I didn't want him to get dragged into my mess.
但是那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥带我去见艾伦的时候
But when that PI lady brought me back to Allen,
我跟他说了实话
I was honest with him.
吃晚饭的时候 我全都说了
At the diner, I laid it all out.
我是什么样的人 所有的缺点
Who I was, warts and all.
你知道他怎么说吗
And do you know what he said?
洗耳恭听
I can't wait to hear.
我相信你 我想救你
"I believe you, and I want to save you."
所以我们制定了个计划
So we made a plan.
拿足够的钱付给梅根
To get enough money to pay Megan off
让她远离我的生活 我们的生活
and get her out of my life -- our life.
那她为什么还用塑料袋
Then why did she try to gift-wrap his face
套住了他的头
with a plastic bag?
因为她是个神经病
Because she's a psycho.
她不能容忍♥我和别人在一起
And she can't stand to see me with someone else.
我有点惊讶 一点点
I'm just marveling, just a bit,
这可能是你有史以来最成功的犯罪
at the fact that this could be your best con yet.
你的同伙因为谋杀未遂进了监狱
Your partner's going to prison for attempted murder,
你金盆洗手 傍上一个
and you slide off into the sunset
非常有钱 非常天真的男人
with a very wealthy, very naive man.
这么说我还挺不爽的 但是
It pains me physically to say this, but, uh,
这件事你的直觉很准
you had some good instincts on this one.
有吗
Did I?
如果你真想做这件事
If you want to do this thing for real,
就好好做
do it right.
花点时间 拿个执照
Put in the hours. Get yourself a license.
你能给我解释一下吗
Can you explain that to me?
你 你不会知道
I mean, you -- you don't know
感情里会出现什么样的状况
what's going on in a relationship
除非你也处于一段感情当中
unless you're in it.
就算如此 还是要不停地去猜测
Even then, there's a lot of guesswork.
阿门
Amen.
你好像也有点状况
Seems like you're in a bit of a situation yourself.
对
Yeah, that.
我不想招人烦
I-I don't mean to be nosy,
但是我是个没执照的半专业人士
but I am an unlicensed semi-professional.
我的一个朋友几年前被杀了
Friend of mine was killed some years back.
他的遗孀
His widow.
可以的时候我就帮帮她
I help her when I can.
霍夫曼
Yo, Hoffman.
巡逻的人碰到一起案子 弗里蒙特大桥
Patrol's got a scene. Fremont Bridge.
你来吗
You coming?
我得走了
Gotta run.
好 去吧
Yeah. Sure.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
米利
Hi, Millie!
我知道这看起来好像不怎么合理
I know this probably looks like it doesn't make much sense.
对 的确不合理
No, it doesn't.
我希望你也能找到
I hope you can find it, too.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Fine.
-谢谢你开车送我 -不客气
- Thanks for the ride. - Sure.
让跟你一♥夜♥情♥的男人送你回家
Pretty ballsy to call the guy you stood up
还挺大胆的 但是没事
for a ride home, but that's cool.
我需要找一个我信任的人 知道吗
Just had to call someone I, um, trusted, you know?
我们认识24小时了 说得好
Well, you've known me 24 hours, so that checks out.
抱歉 我不知道怎么回事
I'm sorry. I don't know what happened.
也许这能让你想起来
Well, maybe this connects it.
我邀你去约会 你答应了
I asked you on a date, you said yes,
然后你就开始猛喝酒
and then you went on a bender.
但是我不知道
But I don't know.
我曾经有过一次 你知道吗
You know, I had it once, you know?
和本尼
With Benny.
是吗 本尼是谁
Oh, yeah? Who's, uh, Benny?
我和本尼高中在一起过
Benny and I were in high school together.
你知道吗 我就
And, you know, I just --
我觉得他就是
I thought that he was,
我以为他就是我的真命天子
I thought that he was the one.
我们太年轻了
We were so young.
但是并没长久 我跑掉了
Well, it didn't work out, and I-I ran away
去参军了
and enlisted
他就追随着我
and he followed me.
他 他现在已经不在了
And, -- And he's, -- He's gone now.
他死在那里了吗
Did he get killed over there?
对 因为我 所以
Yeah. Because of me, so...
不是因为你
Well, not 'cause of you.
对
Yeah.
你知道 我
You know, I,
我这样做
I do this.
我这样做 然后
I do this thing, and,
你人真的很不错 这次
You seem like a really nice guy, and this is --
这样很好 你知道吗
this is nice, you know?
我喜欢
I like...
但是我不能跨过这条线 因为如果我
But I-I can't cross the line because if I...
我跨过去了 我就会搞砸
If I do, I mess it up.
我会毁掉一切
I -- I kill everything.
我有个疯狂地想法
Well, here's a crazy idea.
如果我们从此之后都不再跨过这条线呢
Um, what if we just don't cross the line again?
那我们算是什么关系 我是说
Well, what does that make us, then, huh? I mean...
那我们就变成了 朋友
I think it makes us... friends.
朋友
Friends.
那我们可能躲过一劫
Guess we just dodged a bullet.
我觉得我该走了
I think I'm gonna go.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-确定吗 -没事
- You sure? - I'm good.
我明天让你也开始戒瘾 好吗
I'm starting you on that detox tomorrow, alright?
-快走吧你 -好吧
- Get out of my house. - Okay.
好了
Alright.
-你还好吗 -我
- You okay? - Me?
差不多吧
I think so.
戒瘾结束了 案子也结束了
Detox is over. You closed the case.
日子还不错 对吧
Life's good, right?
的确
It is.
干杯
Cheers.
六年了
Six years.
后悔过吗
Any regrets?
没有
No.
你呢
You?
没有
No.
看看我们 从来都没有越过线
I mean, look at us. We never crossed the line.
-躲过一劫 -躲过一劫
- Dodged that bullet. - Dodged that bullet.
咱们开始喝酒吧
Well let's get that retox going, huh?
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表