剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
不 我绝不杀人
No. I'm not killing anyone.
我不提前把他那份钱给他
The reason I don't give him his cut up front
就是因为你和费尼把钱搞没了
is because you and Feeney blew the money.
所以我让你干什么你就赶紧干
So you'll do what I ask when I ask it.
否则我就要拿走一些你看重的东西了
Or I'll have to take something very dear from you.
哥们 你觉得是什么
Hey, buddy, what do you think?
五个字母 小橡树
Five letters -- young oak.
橡子
"Acorn."
橡子
"Acorn"?
不错
Nice.
你还好吗
How's it going?
挺不顺的
Pretty rough.
我刚刚结束私♥家♥侦♥探♥资格面试
I just had my P.I. certification interview,
我给搞砸了
and I blew it.
别担心
Oh, don't sweat it.
我有一份工作给你
I got a job for you.
是人口失踪案件
It's a missing-persons case.
他人间蒸发了 我要找到他
He's in the wind, and I need to find him.
谁
Who?
格雷
Grey.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
当然
Completely.
那个秃头哥们
That bald dude --
我非常确定他就是那个
I'm pretty sure he's the guy,
节目里的餐馆评论员
the Outlook restaurant critic.
我需要你去照看吧台
I need you tending bar.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我来 捋清楚
Okay, let me, uh, get this clear.
你想让我去监视我最好的朋友
You want me to spy on my best friend?
不 不是监视
No, not spy.
我只是想让你帮我查清楚他在哪
I just want you to help me find out where he is.
好 这简单
Okay. Well, that's easy.
安塞尔
Hey, Ansel.
格雷在哪
Where's Grey?
去休斯敦看望生病的阿姨
Visiting his sick aunt in Houston.
知道了吧 结案
There you go. Yes. Case closed.
你欠我五百块
You owe me $500.
你真的觉得他去休斯敦了吗
Uh, do you really think he went to Houston?
我能给你看点东西吗
Can I show you something real quick?
是什么
What is it?
大门
Uh, the door.
出去
Get out.
去我公♥寓♥找我 就二十分钟
Give me 20 minutes back at my apartment.
拜托 我是认真的
Please. I'm serious.
如果你在乎格雷
If you care about Grey,
你肯定想看我要给你看的东西
you're gonna wanna see what I have to show you.
凯恩在监狱里罩着格雷和杰克·费尼
Kane protected Grey and Jack Feeney in prison.
里面的人说格雷和费尼两个人
Word from inside is that both Grey and Feeney
因此欠了凯恩钱
owed Kane for that protection.
结果费尼死了
Feeney ends up dead.
两天之后 凯恩越狱了
Two days later, Kane escapes.
我强烈认为
Now, I strongly believe
格雷现在在替凯恩干活
that Grey is with Kane right now on a job.
所以你想让我帮你找到格雷 你就可以逮捕他了
So you want me to help find Grey so you can arrest him?
我不在乎格雷 我想要凯恩
I don't care about Grey. I want Kane.
我跟你说过十年前他杀了我一个线人
I told you that he killed one of my C.I.s 10 years ago.
他有老婆 还有个一个月大的孩子
He had a wife and a one-month-old baby.
格雷·麦卡农
你需要找到格雷 马上
You have to find Grey. Now.
不要再让我把它贴回去 拜托
Don't make me put that back up, please.
好吧
Okay.
告诉他这是炸玉米饼蛋奶酥
Tell him this is a churro taco soufflé
加了木薯奶油和毛果糖浆
with cajeta tapioca cream and piloncillo syrup.
油炸饼 知道了
Churro. Got it.
最后 正如烹饪界所说
And finally a soupçon, as they say in culinary circles,
再加一点我的特制魔法酱
of my special magic sauce.
你要等着他尝一口
Now, you wanna wait until he takes a bite
确保他评价良好
to make sure he's all good.
但是不要让他知道
But don't let on
你知道他是美食评论家
that you know he's a food critic.
如果他知道了我们知道他的身份
If he knows we know that he knows we know,
他就不会给我们写评论了
he won't review us.
把盘子给我
Give me the plate.
等下 去吧
Wait -- Go.
卖♥♥相不错
That looks good.
谢谢 小弟
Thanks, buddy.
速度很快 孩子
Hey, real quick, kid.
五个字母 伯特的芽
Five letters -- Bert's bud.
厄尼
Ernie.
你很厉害
You're good.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
喜欢
Love it.
话说 你是格雷的朋友 对吗
Say, you're friends with Grey, right?
这个会引燃反应堆
This will initiate the reaction.
我们需要空出十五英尺的安全距离
And then we're gonna need 15 feet of clearance for safety.
你是专家
You're the expert.
还有 听着 关于丹顿
And, look, about, uh, Denton --
让我去跟他谈 好吗
let me talk to him, okay?
我敢肯定他只是像其他人一样
I'm sure he's just a little on edge,
有点紧张
like everybody else,
你不用让他退出
but you don't have to take him out.
好的
Alright.
不胜感激
I appreciate it.
我们好像需要点保险
Looks like we're gonna need a little insurance.
才能让格雷和我们好好合作
We need to make sure Grey cooperates.
好的 我来处理
Yeah. I'll take care of it.
感觉好奇怪
This feels weird,
和你在这偷偷查格雷的办公室
snooping around in Grey's office with you.
我只是个委托人
I'm just a client.
好吧 我工作的时候可不会带着委托人
Well, I wouldn't bring my client on a job.
除了这位委托人恰好是警♥察♥
Except this client just happens to be a cop.
是的 曾经还和我搞上过
Yeah. Who I've also hooked up with.
你想说什么
Your point being?
就是感觉很奇怪
That it feels weird
和你偷偷进格雷的办公室
snooping around in Grey's office with you.
听着 你想要保护格雷
Okay, look, you want to protect him.
这很贴心
That's sweet.
你知道这东西的密♥码♥吗
Do you know the combination to this thing?
不 不知道
No, not a clue.
好吧 通常应该是自己的生日
Okay, well, it's usually the birth date
或者是自己在乎的人的生日
of somebody you care about.
给我个面子 试试你的
You want to humor me, try yours?
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
真佩服
Adorable.
我试的是我弟弟的
I tried my brother's.
子弹
他开了家酒吧
He owns a bar.
我是说 这只是个保障手段
I mean, it's -- it's practically insurance.
格雷是个重罪犯
Grey is a convicted felon.
他带枪是违法的
It's illegal for him to own a gun.
好吧 幸运的是我们只找到了子弹
Well, it's a good thing we only found bullets.
这也说明他可能把枪带走了
Which tells me that he probably has the gun on him,
如果他带着枪
and if he has the gun on him...
他就上不了飞机
He wouldn't be able to get on a plane
去不了休斯顿
and go to Houston.
你终于明白了
There you go.
这是什么
What's all this?
格雷是个炸♥药♥专家
Grey's an explosives expert.
你不知道吗
You didn't know that?
什么
What?
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表