剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
能告诉我是谁把安♥非♥他♥命♥
Can you tell me who put the uppers
放到珍妮弗·哈里斯的背包里的吗
in Jennifer Harris's backpack?
是我放的
I did.
珍妮弗告诉她妈妈学校里的孩子都在嗑药
Jen told her mom kids were getting high.
MJ说她会毁了我们所有人
MJ said that she'd screw us all.
我们要么全部挂科 要么就被抓起来
We'd all either end up failing out or being busted.
是MJ建议你去用药片
Did MJ suggest that you get the pills
栽赃珍妮弗的吗
to plant on Jennifer?
她说最好用别的药
She said it'd be better if they came from an outside stash.
不用她自己的
Outside her own?
是的
Yeah.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
你不是应该在查案吗
Aren't you supposed to be working a case?
霍夫曼说追捕逃亡的毒贩
Hoffman says chasing down fugitive drug dealers
超出我的工作范围了
is above my pay grade.
所以他没不理你是吧
So he's still talking to you, huh?
工作的话 是的
On work stuff, yeah.
好吧 你有什么需要
All right. What do you need?
听着 我觉得我被冤枉了
Listen, I feel like I'm being falsely accused here.
你在模糊的状态下发现自己和我的
You ended up in bed with my girlfriend who was naked
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的女朋友在床上
under questionable circumstances, right?
我们达成共识了吗
Can we agree to that?
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - We can?
你难道看不出来事态会有多糟糕吗
Can't you see how that actually might be worse?
性是绝对确定的东西
I mean, sex is definite.
和这个相比我们能更切实地处理那件事 【求校
We could deal with that tangibly versus this.
这完全就是混乱
I mean, this is just chaos.
黛克斯 你就是个定时炸♥弹♥
Dex, you're a time bomb.
你根本没有从你的过去中走出来
You haven't processed your past at all --
你的父母 本尼 以及战争
from your parents, to Benny, to the war --
所以你在生活中寻找混乱
and so you just seek chaos in your life.
我不 我不这么认为
Yeah, I don't -- I don't think that's true.
-这是事实 -不 我安定下来了
- It is true. - I don't. I have settled down a lot.
-好吧 -我甚至有一个
- Right. - I even have a --
一个还算成功的事业 所以
a moderately successful business, so...
而我们都知道不久以后你就会搞砸的
Which I think we both know you'll screw up soon enough.
好的 那我下次再来 如何
Yeah, I think I'll come back another time, okay?
我要说的就是这个 没有下一次了
Well, that's what I'm saying. There is no other time.
就这样 黛克斯
This is it, Dex.
你看到我在寻找幸福
You saw that I was finding happiness,
而你在寻找平静
and you were finding calm.
而对于你这样的人 平静是
And for someone like you, calm is...
是敌人
It's the enemy.
因为当周围的环境安静下来时
'Cause that's when things get quiet,
你知道的 感情就会涌上心头
and, you know, feelings come in.
就像是恐惧或者
If it's fear or...
质疑
questions.
对于像你这样
And so a person like you,
根本没有从过去中走出来的人
who hasn't processed their past at all,
当他们听到那样的寂静来临
when they hear that quiet coming,
他们会点燃巨大的火焰
they light a really big fire
这样他们就不用面对死寂了
so they don't have to deal with it.
我不想要混乱
I don't want chaos.
但现实是 仅仅因为你一个举动
And yet, in one move --
这个你轻而易举忘记了的举动
that you conveniently don't remember --
就毁掉了我和莉兹的感情
you destroyed my relationship with Liz
还有你和霍夫曼的感情
and yours with Hoffman.
还是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥啊 黛克斯
A twofer, Dex.
干得漂亮
Bravo.
这回你干的真不错
Really nice job on this one.
帮我个忙 黛克斯
Do me a favor, Dex.
找个别的酒吧
Find another bar.
我不想再在这里看见你
I don't want you around.
她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥定位停在这里
Her cellphone pinged right here and stopped.
她就在附近
She's close.
绿色的斯巴鲁车
Green Subaru.
好 呼叫增援
All right, get backup out here,
我们要敲门了
and we'll start knocking on doors.
代码4716 东南贝尔蒙街920号♥
4716. We need code three cover at
需要紧急掩护
920 SouthEast Belmont.
收到
Copy that.
根据之前办的涉毒案的经验
Worked some narco cases out here.
她不是在路上收♥货♥
She's either picking up product for the road
就是在卖♥♥毒品换现金
or selling what she's got for cash.
肯定是其中之一
One or the other.
我不能怪她 我不能这么做
I don't blame her. I can't.
我们说的是教练还是黛克斯
Are we talking about the coach or Dex?
我是说
I mean...
我也干过渣男干的事
I've been the one who stepped out.
我也伤过好多人的心
I've broken some hearts.
我如果责怪她就太虚伪了
I'd be a hypocrite if I blamed her.
-所以你为什么不 -是那个教练
- So why don't you just -- - Coach.
-我们慢点来 谨慎些 -好
- Let's take it nice and easy, all right? - Yeah.
她跑起来了
She's running.
该死的排球教练
Damn volleyball coach.
排球教练 什么
Volleyball coach? What?
这里有两个小队
Two PPB in the area.
他们能在北泻湖拦住她
They'll cut her off at North Lagoon.
格伦威 你不是重犯
Glenway! You're not a fugitive.
好了 你跑不掉了
All right? You're trapped.
他们为什么总是要跑
Why do they run?
别跑
Stop running!
快快快
Go, go, go.
别动 好的
Freeze! Okay.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
慢点 手放背后
Slow. Hands behind your back.
玛丽·简·格伦威 你被捕了
Mary Jane Glenway, you're under arrest.
能快进一点吗
C-Can we, uh, fast forward a little bit?
我只是想看我还喝了多少
I just want to see how much more I had to drink.
这有什么意义 黛克斯
What's the point, Dex?
我只是想看看我的举动
I'm just trying to see how I behaved.
你需要求助于摄像头才能确定
Fact that it takes an eye in the sky to determine that
这让我觉得...有点问题
is something I...consider a problem.
我只是想收集事实 好吗
Yeah, I'm just trying to gather the facts, okay?
等等 就这里
Okay, wait. Right there!
你看见那个了吗 看看那个 好
Do you see that? Look at that. Okay, um,
你能跳到下几个画面吗
can you go to the next round of shots?
等等 她把她的酒倒到我杯子里
Wait, she's dumping her drink in my glass.
她想让我喝醉
I mean, she's trying to get me drunk.
也许她撑不住了
Maybe she can't keep up.
我是说这不完全是我的错
I'm just saying, it's not entirely my fault.
你能发一份录像到我邮箱吗
Can you e-mail a clip of this to me?
行 发吧
Yeah, go ahead.
黛克斯 我们都有自己的问题
Dex, we got our issues.
但是以外人的角度来看
But from a -- an outside perspective,
是时候了
it's time.
到了干什么的时候
It's time for what?
清扫干净
Clean up.
铺个床
Make your bed.
字面意义上的铺床吗
What, like, literally?
没错
Literally.
每个人都能铺床
Anyone can make their bed.
这会开启一条
It begins a path to...
通向秩序的道路
order.
一旦建立了秩序 你就会开始原谅自己
Once you got order, you can start to forgive yourself.
另外 和有男友的姑娘喝的烂醉如泥
Besides, stumbling drunk with another man's girl --
这可不太好看
it's not a good look.
是时候了
It's time.
多谢
Thanks.
律师不在场我什么都不会说的
I'm gonna wait till my lawyer gets here before I say anything.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表