剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
《树墩镇侦探》前情提要
Previously on "Stumptown"...
你昨晚和莉兹做♥爱♥了吗
Did you have sex with Liz last night?
但我不记得其他的事情
But I don't remember any shenanigans.
我也不记得
Neither do I.
我想过告诉你 但是黛克斯说要保守秘密
I wanted to tell you, but Dex said keep it quiet.
你毁掉了我和莉兹的感情
You destroyed my relationship with Liz
还有你和霍夫曼的感情
and yours with Hoffman.
我不想再在这里看见你
I don't want you around.
等等 就这里 你看见那个了吗
Okay, wait. Right there! Do you see that?
她把她的酒倒到我杯子里
She's dumping her drink in my glass.
她想让我喝醉
I mean, she's trying to get me drunk.
只要有她在 你就不可能
You can't have a relationship
有长久的恋爱关系
as long as she's in your life.
没人能像她一样那么接近你
No one can get as close to you as she can.
黛克斯 我想搬出去
Dex, I want to move out.
你想什么
You want to what?
好吧 先别着急 好吗
Okay, hold that thought, alright?
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
嗯
Yeah.
全体起立
All rise.
安东尼奥·普莱斯法官主持
Judge Antonio Price presiding.
大家请坐
You can be seated.
惠特莫太太 你被指控
Ms. Whitmore, you're being accused
未支付服务款项
of failure to pay for services rendered.
错误指控
Falsely.
那好 案子结了
Oh. Well, case is over with.
法警 给我拿套泳衣
Bailiff, track me down some Speedos
再来几杯鸡尾酒
and a couple mai tais.
我要去夏威夷了
I'm headed to Hawaii.
帕里奥女士 你被雇佣
Now, Ms. Pario, um, you were hired
来找到惠特莫女士最好的朋友 哈利
to find Ms. Whitmore's best friend, Harry.
-我说得对吗 -对
- Am I correct? - Yes.
我听不见你说话
I couldn't hear you.
对 我被雇佣了
Yes. I was hired.
停 停停
Cut it. Cut it. Cut it. Cut it.
好吧 暂停
Alright. That's a cut.
有没有告诉她只能对着我说话
Has anyone told this woman to only address me?
大概说了一百多遍
Only a hundred times.
我刚看着镜头呢
I -- I was looking at the camera.
帕里奥女士 那是你的外套吗
So, Ms. Pario, is that your coat right there?
-是的 -穿上
- Yes. - Okay, put it on.
我想让你们俩都看起来像养猫的老妇人
I'd like for both of you ladies to look like cat ladies in here.
我想让年轻的这个看到未来的自己
I want the younger one to see her future self.
俄勒冈州
黑色正义
-我都不喜欢猫 -再来一次
- Don't even like cats. - Going again.
好 接着拍
Alright. We're rolling!
那么 帕里奥女士
Okay, Ms. Pario...
-我叫帕里奥斯 -你是个私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 对吧
- It's Parios. Parios. - ...you're a private investigator, right?
你被惠特莫女士雇佣
And you were hired by Ms. Whitmore
来找到她最好的朋友 哈利
to find her best friend, Harry?
对
Yes.
谁是哈利
And who is Harry?
一只猫
A cat.
我找到了 那只猫 那家伙 那只猫
I found it -- the cat -- the thing -- the cat.
惠特莫女士应该付我五百美金
Ms. Whitmore was supposed to pay me $500.
帕里奥斯女士把猫给你了吗
Did Ms. Parios return the cat?
她还给我了一只猫
She returned a cat.
但不是我的哈利
Not my Harry.
她说猫还回来了 但不是哈利
She says the cat was returned -- not Harry.
我觉得她应该知道
I think she would know.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
我有一张惠特莫女士给我的照片
I have a picture here that Ms. Whitmore gave me...
-给我看看 给我看看 -谢谢
- Let -- Let me see it. Let me see it. - Thank you.
这张照片是我找到猫后
Um, and this is the photo that I took
立即拍下的
right after I found him.
你能看出
As you can tell,
哈利有个很独特的特征
Harry has a very distinguishing feature.
少了一条腿 我发现了
Missing a leg. I see that.
惠特莫女士 那你是指责帕里奥斯女士
Ms. Whitmore, are you accusing Ms. Parios
找到了一只三条腿的猫
of finding another three-legged cat
假装那是哈利
and pretending it was Harry?
我不知道她干了什么
Well, I-I-I don't know what she did.
而且再说
A-And b-besides,
我从没同意给她任何钱
I never agreed to pay her anything.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
那得由他来评判
He'll be the judge of that!
人♥民♥的力量
Power to the people!
这才对
That's what I'm talking about.
好吧 如果这不是可爱的哈利
Okay, if this ain't sweet, sweet Harry,
那《绿皮书》也不是杰出巨作
then "Green Book" ain't a masterpiece.
-帕里奥女士 -我叫帕里奥斯
- Ms. Pario... - It's Parios.
你如果提供你和惠特莫女士之间的合同
...supply the contract between you and Ms. Whitmore,
那就能很快有定论
and the judgment is yours.
这个嘛 我
Yeah, I'm, uh...
我算是那种握手拍板的人
I'm more of a handshake kind of gal.
好吧 没有合同
Well, without a contract,
没办法证明你们之间有过协议
there's no way to prove that you had an agreement.
不 你错了
No, you're wrong.
我不可能错
I can't be wrong.
他是法官
He's the judge!
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you.
俄勒冈州不需要合同
Oregon state does not require a contract.
口头协议就足够了 法官阁下
A verbal agreement will suffice, Your Honor.
不过你肯定知道 因为
But you would know that because...
你是法官
you're the judge!
常言说得好 和猫相处的时间
Well, they say time spent with a cat
从来不白费
is never wasted.
在这个案子里
And it appears in this judgment
原告胜诉
that the favor goes to the plaintiff...
被告需支付五百美元
...which is the amount of $500,
你们都知道剩下的
and y'all know the rest.
现世报应 永不迟到
Reality checks don't bounce!
第一季 第十集
树墩镇侦探
普莱斯法官要你去他的办公室
Judge Price would like to see you in his chambers.
办公室 我以为这就是个电视片场
Chambers? Thought this was a TV set.
请进
Come on.
法官阁下
Your Honor.
帕里奥斯女士
Ms. Parios.
我还以为会发现你在高级的牛排店
I thought I'd find you eating the whole side of a cow
吃半头牛呢
at some fancy steakhouse.
我每天都吃柠檬胡椒鸡翅
I'm lemon-pepper wet all day.
那有什么能效劳的
So -- so, what can I do for you?
-第一 你刚才表现很棒 -谢谢
- One, that was great in there. - Thank you.
第二 我需要你的帮助
Second, I need your services.
我需要你帮我找个人
I need you to track down someone.
我相信肯定有人能帮你干这个
I'm sure you have people who can do that for you.
这是私人事务
It's a personal matter.
我有个混球大哥叫拉托鲁
I got a big brother of a pain in the ass named Lataurus.
我给他和我妈在这买♥♥了房♥子
I bought him and my mom a house here in my hometown.
拉托鲁卖♥♥了房♥子 把钱都卷走了
Lataurus sold the house and took all the money.
现在他完全不回我的电♥话♥
Now he won't return none of my calls.
听起来确实挺操蛋的
Ah. Well, that does sound bad.
好吧 我需要他的全名 一张近期照片
Okay, well, I'll need his full name, a recent photo.
这里有照片
Here's the pictures.
我要你好好教训教训他
I want you to serve his ass.
希望他不会出现在法庭上
And, hopefully, he won't show up in court,
直接坐牢可便宜他了
and they'll throw his ass in jail.
也许
Maybe there's a...
还有温柔点的办法
softer approach here.
他可是你哥哥
This is your brother.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表