剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
《树墩镇侦探》前情提要
Previously on "Stumptown"...
有些事 我需要听听女生的意见
I need the female perspective on something.
你们总把我当小孩
You guys treat me like a little kid.
-你赚多少钱 -时薪二十块
- How much do you make? - 20 bucks an hour.
看到你们俩一起
Watching you two together,
我不想介入你们之间
I don't want to get in between anything.
我们只是朋友 你可以相信我
We are just friends. You can trust me.
她很完美吧
She is perfect, right?
不好说 她看上去很开心
I don't know. She seems really, like, happy.
就是主动一点 求你了
Just put in a little effort, please.
我真的很喜欢她 黛克斯
I actually like this one, Dex.
你希望我们多花点时间一起
You wanted us to spend some time together,
这好像是个不错的机会
this seems like a good opportunity.
-来8 来8 -太好了
- Come on, 8! Come on! ?- Yes!
莉兹 醒醒
Liz, wake up.
没错
?Yeah.
那么
So...
昨晚
last night?
我也不确定
Yeah, I'm not sure.
一切都模模糊糊的
It's, uh, very hazy.
我们在赌场
We were at the casino.
-你一直裸睡吗 -有时候
- Do you always sleep naked? - Sometimes.
有多频繁
Like, how -- how much?
因为我只是想
Because I'm -- I'm really just trying
缩小可能性
to narrow down a likelihood here.
我们在厨房♥里喝烈酒
We were doing shots in the kitchen.
然后我们上了你的床 在床单上面
And then we were in your bed, but above the covers.
之后
And then...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me either.
但我们在你床上 而且我没穿衣服
But we're in your bed, and I'm naked.
对 那很奇怪
Yeah, that is -- that's -- that's strange.
但我不记得其他的事情
But I don't remember any shenanigans.
-我也不记得 -对吧
- Neither do I. ?- Right?
所以其实没有必要
So, there's really no point
把这一切告诉格雷 对吧
in bringing any of this up to Grey, right?
我觉得我们只是喝醉了
I think we just passed out.
对 或也许
Yeah. ?Or maybe...
好吧 就是这个"或也许"会让他担心
Okay, it's the "Or maybe" that might concern him.
-也会让我担心 -好吧
- It would concern me. ?- Okay.
-但什么也没发生 -对
- But nothing happened. ?- Yeah.
黛克斯 花生酱呢
Dex! Where's the peanut butter?
好吧 我不希望安塞尔卷入这一切 好吗
Okay, I don't want Ansel involved in any of this, okay?
-这不公平 -对 我偷偷出去
- It's not fair. - Yeah, I will sneak out quietly.
不 不行
No. No, no.
他在厨房♥里 是必经之路
He's in the kitchen, which all roads lead past.
而且他的直觉厉害得可怕
He has the intuition of a jungle cat.
那么
So...
好 蜷起你的腿
Okay, you're gonna piston your legs
吸收降落时的反作用力
to absorb impact
然后收起肩膀滚一圈
and then tuck your shoulder into the roll.
你之前这么干过吗
Have you done this before?
从很多不同高度的阳台跳过
From many balconies and many heights.
所以你会没事的
So, you're gonna be fine.
好了
Okay.
就 你得下狠心跳
Just -- You gotta just do it.
好吗 来吧
Okay. Okay.
-好 -跳吧
- Okay. - Okay.
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - ?Okay.
现在滚
Now roll!
好吧
Okay.
树墩镇侦探
第一季 第九集
糟糕不在场证明酒吧
你俩玩得开心吗
You two have fun?
嗯 你懂的
Yeah, you know, it was, uh --
很不错 很平淡
it was nice. Very tame.
-就是标准的女生之夜 -平淡
- Just a standard girls' night. - ?Tame?
黛克斯给你上了一节平淡的赌博课
Dex gave you a tame gambling lesson?
我还以为会听到
I was expecting to hear about
特警部队和消防车的故事呢
SWAT teams or fire trucks.
不 很早就结束了
No. Ended early.
我给你发信息了
Well, I-I texted you.
我上♥床♥了
I was in bed.
在睡觉
Sleeping.
我太累了
I was just really zonked.
-我去补点酒 -好
- I'm gonna go restock the bar. ?- Great.
你好吗 小伙子 你怎么样 朋友
What's up, man? How are you, friend?
听说你们结束得很早 你退步了
Heard you ended early. You losing a step?
我肯定是
Well, I must be.
她很可人 很好
She's a sweetheart. It was nice.
她也是这么说的 不错
That's what she said. Good.
我很高兴你们消除了隔阂
I'm really glad you guys bridged the gap.
对 很有趣 我
Yeah, it was so much fun, I --
整晚都是模模糊糊的
The whole night is a -- is a blur.
整晚都是模模糊糊的
The whole night's a blur?
对
Yeah.
可能是客户
Potential clients, so...
我是黛克斯·帕里奥斯
Hi. Dex Parios.
我想我们通过电♥话♥
I think we spoke on the phone.
我的天
Oh, my God.
佩妮·兰斯代尔
Penny Lansdale?
完美佩妮
Perfect Penny?
真是开玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
黛克斯
Dex.
-好久不见 -是啊
- It's been a minute. - Yeah.
当迈克尔说我们要来见你
When Michael mentioned it was you we were going to see,
我差点噎住了
I nearly choked.
完美佩妮
Perfect Penny?
黛克斯在高中给我起的外号♥
Cute little name Dex had for me in high school.
你不也给我起了一个吗
Didn't I have one for you, too?
埋汰黛克斯
Dirty Dex.
是啊 不是所有人能有钱一周做三次美甲
Yeah. Not all of us could afford three manicures a week.
拜托 谁有时间一周做两次以上
Please. Who had time for more than two?
女士们 别叙旧了
Ladies, save the reunion.
好 去我办公室
Yeah. My office.
我们接受珍妮弗会犯错 孩子都会犯错
We accept Jennifer's made mistakes, as kids do.
如果她被指责的事确实是她的责任
And if what she is accused of was in the realm of possibility,
我们会接受并继续生活
we'd accept it and move on.
但这次不是
But it's not.
有人把这些药栽赃到我身上的
Somebody planted those pills on me.
好 直接告诉我发生了什么
Okay, just, uh, tell me what happened.
我离开学校 打开书包
I left school, opened my backpack,
发现一袋子处方药
and found a baggie of prescription pills
是别人放的 200片阿得拉
that somebody had put there -- 200 Adderall.
可以判刑的量
Felony number.
我直接去了校长室
I went straight to the principal's office,
给他们看了我发现的东西
showed them what I found.
10分钟后我就被捕了
10 minutes later, I was arrested.
他们说有人匿名举报
They said an anonymous tip had come in
她是学校的药贩子
that she was a drug dealer on campus,
药都是她的
that the drugs were hers.
什么药贩子会把自己的货
What dealer would hand over their product
给校长
to the Principal?
地方检察官认为珍妮弗知道会有电♥话♥举报
The DA is arguing that Jennifer knew the call was coming in,
她想"恶人先告状"
that she was trying to "Get in front of it."
学校什么态度
What is the response from the school?
他们忙着撇清责任
Oh, their response is good riddance.
还有一个愿意帮我们的 副校长马卡姆
We do have one ally -- Deputy Principal Markham.
但她无法阻止开除
But she wasn't able to prevent the expulsion,
这就像当头暴击
which came as a swift kick in the ass.
总之 新气象高中
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表