剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
In general, New Season High School
翻脸不认人了
has turned their back.
新气象
Oh, this is New Season?
有特斯拉和骑术队的那个吗
With the Teslas and the equestrian team?
循序渐进的绿洲
It's a progressive oasis.
但他们可不喜欢影响自己的好形象
But they do not like their apple cart being upset.
他们统一口径 阿莉莎·弗兰克
They close ranks. And Alyssa Frank --
爸爸 你不能确定是阿莉莎
Dad, you don't know that it was Alyssa --
谁一下子脱颖而出
Who came out on top?
谁现在成了主攻手
Who's starting outside hitter now?
慢慢说
All right. Just a little lower.
拜托了
Please. Um...
对不起 我正在消化这事
I'm sorry, I'm just trying to process
有人为了排球 用足以量刑的药片
that somebody planted felony-weight pills
进行了栽赃
over volleyball.
排球奖学金
Volleyball scholarships.
一级学校 全额奖学金40万美金
To a Division I school, a full ride is worth 400 grand.
我可以带走那些药片
I could've just left with those pills,
把它们卖♥♥了
sold them.
这就是我要说的
This is what I get for telling the truth.
阿莉莎·弗兰克是个好的切入点
Alyssa Frank is a good place to start.
很好
Perfect.
佩妮
Penny.
求你了 千万别告诉我
Please -- Please don't tell me that
阿莉莎·弗兰克和比尔·弗兰克有关
Alyssa Frank is related to Bill Frank.
比尔·弗兰克法律公♥司♥再次大获全胜
该死 黛克斯
Damn, Dex.
比尔·弗兰克
Daughter of.
的女儿
Bill Frank?
波特兰风头最盛的刑事辩护律师
Criminal defense attorney. The biggest in Portland.
我会记得的
I will keep that in mind.
你能找找
Um, can you pull up
珍妮弗·哈里斯被捕的报道吗
Jennifer Harris's arrest report?
所有关于被捕的消息
Any information on the arrest
应该在家庭律师那
should come from the family lawyer.
除了一通没有记录下的
Except there's no record
举报珍妮弗·哈里斯的匿名电♥话♥
of an anonymous call targeting Jennifer Harris.
警♥察♥又不可能突然出现逮捕了名优等生
It's not like the cops showed up and grabbed an honor student.
依我看
My theory?
电♥话♥来自学校内部
Call came from inside the school,
他们不想把它记录在案
and they didn't want it in the file.
或许有人给有关部门施加压力
Maybe someone applied pressure to the department
让它删除
to have it expunged.
比如波特兰最有权势的
Say, the, um... most powerful
刑事辩护律师
criminal defense attorney in Portland.
现在
Now, um...
但丁的
Dante's.
但丁的
Dante's?
但丁的
Dante's, yeah.
现场乐队 卡拉OK 8点开始
Live band, karaoke. Starts at 8:00.
今晚吗
Tonight?
看来是要不醉不归了
It seems like something better done liquored up.
这是唯一的办法 黛克斯
That's the only way to do it, Dex.
我昨晚的酒还没醒
Yeah, I'm still recovering from last night.
你和格雷的女朋友玩得不错
You and Grey's girl got along, huh?
的确 不错 不错 我觉得
Yeah, we did. We did, I think.
坦白说
Full disclosure...
搞定
Nailed it.
电♥话♥号♥码有学校专用的前缀
Call came from the school's dedicated prefix.
了不起
Wow. Well, look at you.
你要的都搞定了
Yeah. And that's all you get.
你要坦白什么
So, full disclosure about what?
我卡拉OK唱的特别糟糕
Oh, uh, I -- I am terrible at karaoke.
听上去就像只被挤了的海豹
I sound like a seal being squeezed.
而且我酒还没醒
Plus I am... very hungover.
改天行吗
Raincheck?
-好 改天 -好
- Yeah, raincheck. - Great.
你的计划是什么
So, what's your plan here?
如果你直接去找阿莉莎·弗兰克
If you go straight at Alyssa Frank,
你什么也问不出
you're gonna -- you're not gonna get anything.
我的客户有一位充满同情心的副校长
Well, my clients have a sympathetic Deputy Principal.
我聪明的很
And I am very clever.
正如你所知
As you know.
我知道
That I do.
过会儿给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you later, okay?
好的
All right.
你看见莉兹了吗
You seen Liz?
储藏室
Store room.
你为什么把电脑合上
Why are you on the computer?
不为什么
No reason.
对不起
Sorry.
-你吓我一跳 -对不起
- You scared me. - Oh, sorry.
我不是有意吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you.
我感觉你有点在躲我
I feel like you've been avoiding me a little bit.
的确有点吧
That's sort of true.
为什么
Well, why?
昨晚有点奇怪
Uh, last night was an odd one,
整个早上 我脑子都在飞速运转
and all morning, my head's been racing.
我真的喜欢你 格雷
I re-- I really like you, Grey.
我对你的感情是认真的
I'm developing real feelings for you,
有时候 这些感情
and sometimes, those feelings are...
怎么了 可怕吗
Are what, scary?
好吧
Right.
因为如果你对我的感觉不一样
Because if you're not in the same place...
莉兹 我和你的感觉一样
Liz, I'm in exactly the same place.
听到这句话我很高兴
I'm really happy to hear that.
别再躲着我了
Now stop avoiding me.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
我的资源很有限
My resources are limited,
新气象预科学校
但是我愿意竭尽所能去帮助哈里斯一家
but I'd do anything to help the Harris family.
这有点强人所难
This is a railroading.
你这是在冒险
Well, you're really putting yourself on the line.
这说明了很多事情
That says a lot.
我很愿意看到这些小孩得到应有的惩罚
I'd love to see these brats get their due.
我不在这里三个月
And I'm out of here in three months.
所以
So...
谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
什么 你在现场吗
What? Is that you there?
好了 女士们 我是帕里奥斯老师
All right, ladies. I'm Miss Parios.
我是你们今天的代课老师
I'm gonna be your substitute teacher today.
我们直接称呼老师的名字
We call our teachers by their first names.
白♥痴♥
Dunkhead.
真的很好笑
That's really funny.
很可爱 我从来没听过
That's cute. That's, like, the new thing.
我的名字叫黛克斯
Anyway, uh, my first name is Dex.
你们可以这么称呼我
You can call me...that.
你们能不能安静点
If you guys could just keep it down.
你们能不能
Hey, can you just --
听着
Hey! Listen up!
你们可不想和一位
You do not want to get on the wrong side
美国海军陆战队员作对吧
of a United States Marine!
你不能对我们喊叫
You can't yell at us.
接下来的一小时 这间教室我做主
For the next hour, this is my classroom.
好吗 如果你们之中哪个白差
Okay? So if any of you clunkheads --
白♥痴♥
Dunkheads.
你跟我耍小聪明吗
Are you getting smart with me?
猫头鹰
Owl?
不 我只想说是白♥痴♥而不是白差
No. It's just dunkheads. With a "D."
你再不闭嘴我就让你的成绩变成差
Like your grade if you don't zip it.
我们这里没有打分 只有评价
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表