剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
As long as she's out there, I need to be looking for her.
去警局都是被迫没有请 仅供参考
The station is up, FYI, not down.
我不知道大家为什么会那样说
I don't know why people say that.
女士
Ma'am?
你的机动车辆
Your vehicle.
这个词听着不错
That's a fancy word for it.
-别叫我女士 -为什么
- Don't call me ma'am. - Yeah?
-你想让我叫你什么 -黛克斯
- What would you like me to call you? - Dex.
-黛克斯 -我的名字是黛克斯
- Dex? - My name is Dex.
很好 黛克斯 我要逮捕你
Very well, Dex. I need to arrest you.
为什么 因为我被打了吗
For what? For getting beat up?
因为十四张未付停车罚单
For 14 unpaid parking tickets.
很显然已经发了逮捕令 所以
Apparently there's a warrant out, so...
我们要被迫去趟警局了
we're gonna go up to the station.
帕里奥斯女士
Miss Parios.
我是科斯格罗夫中尉 感谢你过来
I'm Lieutenant Cosgrove. Thanks for coming down.
你应该谢谢考夫曼
You can thank Kauffman here.
是霍夫曼
Hoffman.
女士
Ma'am.
有尼娜的消息吗
So, any word on Nina?
我们找到了嫌疑人的车
We found the suspects' car.
大约一周前从本德偷出来的【求校】
It was stolen about a week ago out of Bend.
如果有指纹
If there's any prints --
她男朋友有提供有用信息吗
The boyfriend give you anything useful?
你怎么知道我们和她男朋友谈过
How do you know we talked to the boyfriend?
这总是查案的第一个切入点
Well it's always the first place you look.
因为我已经在这里坐了两小时
Since I've been sitting here for two hours
喝着波特兰最糟的咖啡
drinking Portland's crappiest coffee,
我以为你在那里
I figured that you were out there --
男朋友说你强行进入旅馆
The boyfriend said that you forced your way into the motel
在尼娜不愿意的情况下带走她
and took Nina against her will.
她才17岁 她还不能自己做主
She's 17. She's not allowed to have her own will.
那不如谈谈你和尼娜的关系
How about we talk about your connection to Nina?
好啊
Sure.
我跟她爸 本尼
For the third time,
在大学的时候约会过三次
i dated her father, Benny, in college.
现在我还回去赌场看看他家人
I still see the family around the Casino.
你和本尼的关系
That relationship with Benny --
你们是怎么结束的
if you were to describe how it ended...?
他娶了别人呗
Well, with him marrying somebody else.
那结局不太好啊
So, not well.
对你来说
For you.
你说得我跟嫌疑犯一样
You say that like I'm a suspect.
在真♥相♥大白之前所有人都是嫌疑犯
Everyone's a suspect until we establish the facts.
警♥察♥守则里有这一条吗
Is that in the cop manual?
你前脚刚离开
The kidnappers' vehicle was spotted at the motel
绑匪的车就到了旅馆
just as you were leaving.
所以 要不就是你引他们找到尼娜
So, either you led them to Nina,
要不就是刚好你先到一步
or you just happened to get there first.
没错
Yeah.
这就是为什么当人们遇到这种事时
That's why people call the police
会选择报♥警♥
when something like this happens.
非专业人士办事 自然会出错
When you hire an amateur, you're gonna get amateur mistakes.
都是你做的吗 自己一个人
Did you do all this? Alone?
我还擦了浴室的镜子
I also cleaned the mirrors in the bathroom
吃了腌黄瓜三明治
and ate a pickle sandwich.
腌黄瓜三明治
And a pickle sandwich?
谢谢你做的这些 很棒
Thanks for doing this. It looks great.
波特兰北站 来电
-谢谢你保释我出来 -我会记在你账上的
- Thanks for bailing me out. - Yeah, I'll add it to your tab.
我懂 行了吧 我搞砸了 格雷
I get it, okay? I messed up, Grey. Alright?
你只是走运才没被杀
Hey, you're just lucky you didn't get killed.
我要跟尼娜男友谈谈 他肯定知道什么
I need to talk to Nina's boyfriend. He knows something.
警♥察♥不是问过他话了吗
Didn't the cops already question him?
关键不在问题
Well, it's not about questions.
在于你怎么问问题 知道吗
It's about how you ask the questions, okay?
行 但我有个问题 我想不通
Okay, here's an idea, alright? And call me crazy --
为什么你不让警♥察♥去处理呢
Why don't you let the cops handle it?
就这样不管吗 我不会这么做的
And just walk away? I'm not gonna do that, okay?
我要找到她
I need to find her.
好吧
Okay.
-黛克斯 -什么事
- Dex. - Yeah?
我为科斯格罗夫对你的态度感到抱歉
I'm, uh, sorry for the way that Cosgrove went at you in there.
我们都希望大团圆结局
We all want to see a happy ending on this one.
我懂的 有好警♥察♥ 也有坏警♥察♥
Yeah, I get it. Good cop, bad cop.
你是哪一类
Uh, which one are you?
我觉得是好警♥察♥
Oh, I'm gonna go with good cop.
这位是我朋友 格雷
This is my friend, Grey.
我来接她的 车就在门外
Yeah, I'm her ride, which is out front.
走了吗
You ready?
求求你了 别这样
Please, please, please, please! Don't do this!
我祖母 她能给你...
My grandma, she can give you --
打起精神来吧 亲爱的 坏事还在后头
Cheer up, honey. Things can always get worse.
警♥察♥觉得这事跟我有关系
The police think I'm involved.
有很多人在找尼娜
Well, there's a lot of people looking for Nina.
苏·林恩是个有权势的女人
Sue Lynn is a powerful woman.
所以我们才要私奔
That's why we had to leave.
像我这样的人 没钱又没势
Guy like me -- no money, I'm out of the bloodline.
我是永远都配不上
There was no way that I was ever gonna be good enough
这样的家族帝国
for the family empire.
-我明白 -你毁了这一切
- I understand. - You ruined it.
说对不起也无济于事
And saying sorry won't fix it,
但说不定我能把她找回来 好吗
but maybe I can make things right, okay?
迈克尔 如果你知道什么 你要告诉我
Michael, if you know anything, you need to tell me now.
你看我这样子可能看不出来
You know, you wouldn't know it to look at me,
但我以前当兵的时候是审问别人的
but I used to interrogate people in the service.
当人有所隐瞒的时候 我会有感觉
And I would get this feeling when people were holding back,
而我现在就感受到了
and I'm getting it now.
尼娜信任你
Nina trusted you.
她告诉你让你发誓绝不能跟别人说的事情
She told you things you swore never to tell anyone else.
我为什么要相信你
Then why should I trust you?
因为万一她出了什么事
Because if something happens to her,
你永远都不会原谅自己
you're never gonna forgive yourself.
苏·林恩...
Sue Lynn...
她和一个黑帮 巴克斯特·霍尔有过节
had business with this gangster, Baxter Hall.
当鸦♥片♥类药物开始出现在保护区的时候
When opioids starting showing up on the reservation,
她拦截了他的船 然后销毁了
she intercepted one of his shipments and she torched it.
所以巴克斯特损失了巨款
So, Baxter's out a ton of money.
可能他想用另一种方法让苏·林恩偿还
And maybe he's trying to get it back from Sue Lynn another way.
我不知道去哪找他
I wouldn't know where to find him.
我有认识的人可能会知道
Yeah, I know somebody who might.
"两百万美元现金
"Two million dollars, cash.
如果敢报♥警♥ 下一个包裹
If we see the police, the next box will contain
装的就是你孙女的手指
your granddaughter's fingers.
等下一步指令"
Expect instructions."
保安在外面发现了这个盒子
Security found it in a box outside.
看起来像木屑
Looks like sawdust maybe?
有血迹吗
Blood?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
黑鸟女士 我们需要问你几个问题
Mrs. Blackbird, we're gonna need to ask you a few questions.
如果我知道是谁干的 尼娜早就回家了
If I knew who was responsible, Nina would be home already
而你们会正在数盒子里他们的手指头
and you'd be counting their fingers in a box.
我们想和她的父母谈谈
We would like to speak to her parents.
-尼娜的妈妈伤心过度 -她爸爸呢
- Nina's mother is too distressed. - What about her father?
在阿富汗服役时牺牲了
He was killed in Afghanistan serving his country.
苏·林恩是这个家族的话事人
Sue Lynn speaks for the family.
好吧 我们需要赌场
Alright. We're gonna need to review
所有的监控录像 监听来电...
all of the Casino footage, monitor incoming calls...
还要你的员工
We need a list of employees,
生意伙伴 所有人的名单
business associates, all of that.
所有的调查都要带我的人一起
You'll include my people every step of your investigation.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表