剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
《树墩镇侦探》前情提要
Previously on "Stumptown"...
人们有时会遇上各种问题
Sometimes people have problems.
都是一些连警♥察♥都解决不了的问题
The kind of problems that the police can't help with.
你去做私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You, a PI?
你有半数时间都找不到你的钥匙
You can barely find your keys half the time.
也许不会让我再惹麻烦了
Might keep me out of trouble.
她很不错 很聪明
She's good. She's smart.
只是不想让你的职业操守为
Just don't want you compromising your professional integrity
你俩的个人感情纠葛作出牺牲
for whatever personal dynamic the two of you might have.
如果你真的想从事这门职业
If you want to do this thing for real,
那就多花时间 考个执照
put in the hours. Get yourself a license.
杰克·费尼 你好
Jack Feeney. Alright!
这笔钱让我们变成了一条绳上的蚂蚱
We're both on the hook for this money.
这可是50万 我们得跑路了
We're talking about half a mil. We got to get on the road.
我的东西都在这里了 我哪里也不去
Everything I got is right here. I'm not going anywhere.
名侦探季刊
班克斯先生在路上
Mr. Banks is on his way up.
安息吧 城里的渣滓
今天收垃圾 你真走运
Good thing it's trash day.
主演 黛克斯·帕里奥斯
是抢劫
This is a robbery!
快点 就是你 马上把钱包交出来
Come on! You! Wallet! Now!
先生们 这是怎么了
Gents...why all the fuss?
你们中的哪一个蠢货要请我喝一杯
Which one of you clowns is gonna buy me a drink?
主演 阿蒂·班克斯
黛克斯·帕莱奥斯来了 先生
Dex "Pa-rye-ose" is here for you, sir.
-班克斯先生 -滚远点
- Uh, Mr. Banks? - Beat it.
抱歉班克斯先生 但我只需要一
Excuse me, Mr. Banks? I just need to have one word --
稍等一下 女士
Wait just a minute, young lady!
你不能进去
You can't go in there!
真是差劲的营业模式 让金主们干等着
Pretty crappy business model, making potential clients wait.
你才不是大金主
You're not a potential client.
你是黛克斯阿德丽·帕里奥斯 33岁
You're Dexadrine Parios, 33,
因伤残退役的前海军陆战队队员
former combat Marine on disability.
比男人粗鲁 还聒噪得很
Ruder than a mule with a mouth full of bumblebees --
我83年发明的这个词
I coined that back in '83 --
而你的银行账户今年透♥支♥了16次
and your checking account's been overdrawn 16 times this year,
最近一次是在
as recently as...
上周
...last week.
与你无关 是我弟弟需要钱
None of your business, but my brother needed that money
参加足球锦标赛
for a soccer tournament.
故事不错
Sweet story.
但你破产了 所以你依旧不是客户
But you're still not a potential client 'cause you're broke.
而且黛克斯阿德丽是什么名字
What kind of name is Dexadrine, anyway?
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
这对父母得多讨厌这孩子才会
How much must parents detest a child
起黛克斯阿德丽这种名字
to name them Dexadrine?
我的意思是 认真来说 你出生了
I mean, seriously, you were born,
你的父母看了你一眼然后说
and they took a look at you and said,
"我的天 右旋苯♥丙♥胺♥"[谐音]
"Oh, my God. Dexadrine.
我们的孩子让我们想起了一种止咳糖浆
Our child reminds us of generic cough syrup."
阿蒂也不算什么总统名人之类的名字
Artie isn't exactly on the Mt. Rushmore of names.
听着 我来这里是因为我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Look, I'm here because I'm a P.I.
-从来没听说过你 -我现在没有执照
- Never heard of you. - I'm currently unlicensed.
我需要攒够1500个实习工时才能在
I need to get my 1,500 hours of apprenticeship
俄勒冈州拿到执业证明
so I can be certified here in Oregon.
在波特兰有522个无名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
There are 522 P.I.'s in Portland not named --
亚瑟·班克斯 58岁
Arthur Banks. 58 years old.
波特兰警局最年轻的执业侦探
Youngest minted detective in Portland PD history.
他突然退休之前已经服役16年
Served 16 years before sudden retirement.
之后就做了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Been a P.I. ever since.
你的第一个大案是退伍老兵的遗孀
Your first major case was the widow of an Army vet.
你证明了他的死是
You proved that he was killed
复员军人医院不合格的医疗导致的
because of substandard care at a VA hospital.
你为弱势群体而战 我敬佩这一点
You fight for the underdog. I respect that.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
我也不确定 只知道它很贵
I'm not sure exactly. I just know it's expensive.
-它很丑 -它花了我一万四
- It's hideous. - It cost $14,000.
好吧 是这样 我做了一些调查
Huh. Okay, uh, look, I have done my research.
你们公♥司♥是最好的
You are the best.
如果我能在你手下实习会有更多客户
If I apprentice under you, I'm gonna get more clients.
我能提高我的办案率
I can increase my rates.
说服我
Sell me.
为什么我要从我完美的人生中挤出宝贵的时间
Why should I take time out of my glorious life
来帮助你完善自己 黛克斯阿德丽
to help you better yours, Dexadrine?
叫我黛克斯
Dex.
我需要钱
Uh...I need the money.
没用
Nope.
我已经很久没有这么做过了
I haven't been doing this for a very long time,
-但是我觉得我可以 -不行
- but I actually think that I could -- - No.
我要工时 一年内接的案子给你分成
Lemme get my hours, I'll give you a cut of all my jobs for a year.
等我穿个裤子咱们就走
I'll grab my pants, and let's go.
你好 费尼 我是格雷
Hey, Feeney. It's Grey.
我刚入住酒店
Yeah, I'm just checking in, man.
我 我想知道你离开镇子没有
I...I want to see if you left town
你的朋友是不是又去找你了 好吗
and if our friend reached out to you again, okay?
给我回电♥话♥
Hit me back.
你好 费尼 我是格雷
Hey, Feeney. It's Grey.
我只是打电♥话♥来确认一下
Yeah, I'm just checking in, man.
我 我想知道你离开镇子没有
I...I want to see if you left town
你的朋友是不是又去找你了 好吗
and if our friend reached out to you again, okay?
我刚和镇长通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the mayor.
低俗乐趣
Colonoscopy-level joy.
-他想要什么 -没什么
- What did he want? - Nothing much.
被抛尸桥下的尸体背上有两个弹孔
Body gets dumped under a bridge, two bullet holes to the back.
我猜 他想知道
My guess -- he wants to know
我们到底想怎么做
what the hell we're doing about it.
我在查了 找到一个线索
I'm on it. I have a lead.
酒吧老板 格雷·麦卡农
Bar owner. Grey McConnell.
-好的 -他是最后一个给他留言的人
- Okay. - Last person to leave a message on the vic's phone.
他也是黛克斯·帕里奥斯的朋友
He's also a friend of Dex Parios.
你去过东京吗 霍夫曼
Have you ever...been to Tokyo, Hoffman?
-不 -有这样一只狗
- No. - So, there's this dog.
我不记得他的名字 但他每天下班时间
I don't remember his name, but he would meet his owner
都会在火车月台上等他的主人
at the train station every day after work.
但这人去世了 再也不会来上班
Anyway, the guy passes away on the job,
但这条狗还坚持每天都来
but the dog continues to show up every single day,
盼望着能见到他的主人
hoping to see his owner.
坚持了八年 直到狗狗去世
Eight years. Until the dog died.
我懂了 中尉
I get it, Lieutenant.
感觉黛克斯无处不在
Feels like Dex is everywhere.
黛克斯不是那条狗
Dex isn't the dog.
坎迪丝正在跟房♥地♥产♥大亨兰德尔·塔珀
Candace is in the middle of a nasty divorce battle
打一场难缠的离婚大战
with Randall Tapper, mega-rich real-estate developer.
他的人脉比我还广
He's got more people in his pocket than I do.
经常给慈善机构撒钱
He's constantly dropping loot on charities,
比如给孩子们开医院什么的
opening kids' hospitals, boring stuff like that
把自己包装得像天使一样
so he can continue to appear like the Archangel Gabriel.
但他成功了 整个镇子都向着他
But it works. He's got this town greased.
我们要说服坎迪丝我们可以改变这种状况
We're here to convince Candace that we can flip the script.
我要做什么
What am I supposed to do?
别说话 到该你说话的时候再说话
Don't talk. Until it's time to talk. Then talk.
-我怎么... -你会知道的
- How will I -- - You'll know.
阿蒂·班克斯 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Artie Banks, elite private investigator.
我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone.
下周是我最后一次监护权听证会
My final custody hearing is next week,
我一点优势都没有
and the deck is completely stacked against me.
你们为什么要帮我
Why do you guys want to help me?
我要你离婚分得财产的10%
I get 10% of the divorce settlement.
最高二十万美元
Capped at $200,000.
听着 我今年已经吃了不少苦头了
Look, I've been burned a lot this year...
那些说想要帮我的人
by people saying they want to help me,
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表