剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
And I think I saw him last night.
这件事持续多久了
How long has this been going on?
大概几个月了
Like a few months.
好吧 你有报♥警♥吗
Okay. Uh, have you gone to the cops?
怎么报
Yeah, but tell them what?
我从没看清过那个人
I can never get a good look at him.
每次都是刚瞥见他 他就消失了
It was just a glimpse, and then he would evaporate like a ghost.
总之 我要在这里待三个晚上
Anyway, I'm in town for three nights,
我觉得我需要保护
and I just feel like I need protection.
菲奥娜 你有人保护
Fiona, you have protection.
她有保镖 好多保镖
She has a bodyguard. She has a lot of bodyguards.
我是有保镖
Well, I-I have rotating security,
但我连他们的名字都叫不全
but I can barely get their names straight.
我需要一个可以信任的人
And I just need someone I can trust,
让我真正信得过的人
like...really trust.
好吧 我帮你
Yeah. Yeah, I'll, uh, help.
不好意思
Sorry.
该上场了
Uh, it's time.
尼克会告诉你具体情况
Nick will fill you in more.
谢谢 黛克斯
Thanks, Dex.
见到你真是太好了
It's really great to see you.
橱柜上有番茄残渣 就在这里
Tomato residue on the cabinets, here.
实际上那是墨西哥番茄
Actually, that's tomatillo.
叫什么不重要
Either way.
你这里有一些违规的地方
Well, you've got some permit violations to deal with here.
什么违规
What violations?
报告上会写
They'll be listed in the report.
你说什么
What are you saying?
只要你整改合格
As soon as they're addressed and signed off on,
就可以重新开张
you can reopen.
你要把我关了
You're shutting me down?
这辆车不能用
This truck is not operational.
这辆车好得很
This truck works fine.
它供两个孩子上完了社区大学
This truck put two kids through community college.
人们经常在它面前排起长队
There's a line in front of this truck most days.
规矩不是我定的 先生
I don't make the rules, sir.
怎么这样
What?
黛克斯生气了
Dex is mad.
是啊 我知道 兄弟
Yeah, she sure is, pal.
是你的错
You messed up.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know I did, and I'm sorry about that.
你还生我的气吗
Hey, are you still mad at me?
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
希望你姐姐也能赶快原谅我
And hopefully your sister will, too, soon, okay?
但如果她不原谅你呢
But what if she doesn't?
好了 吧腻子们
Alright, pub crawlers.
虽然我们今天已经去了好几家超自然酒吧了
We have been to some paranormal bars today,
但是这家
but this?
这家是我们名单上最恐怖的一家
This is the most haunted bar on our list.
这是什么情况
What's all this?
这个 我很高兴地告诉你
This, I'm thrilled to tell you,
这是一场波特兰闹鬼酒吧之旅
is a tour of Portland's haunted bars.
这里不闹鬼
Oh, well, this place is not haunted.
抱歉 我这才刚开业不久
I'm sorry. It practically just opened.
但是五十年前 这里是一家罐头加工厂
Ah, but 50 years ago, this was a cannery.
一个名叫邓克·亨得利的鱼贩子
A fishmonger, Dunk Hendry,
不幸死于一场水闸事故
was tragically killed in a sluicing accident.
于是就闹鬼了
Boom. Haunted.
胡说八道
That's insane.
你不能这么跟那些人说
You can't tell these people that.
-我已经说了 -那你就是骗人
- I just did. - Well, it's a lie.
好吧
Okay.
我刚给你的酒吧带来了一群酒鬼
I just brought you a dozen lushes.
他们会把自己灌得酩酊大醉
They're gonna drink themselves silly
直到自己感觉"冷静"下来
until they feel a "cold static."
但如果你想告诉他们我撒谎了
But if you want to tell them I'm wrong,
那不如直接把他们赶走
you might as well just tell them to leave
因为结果都一样
'cause that's what they'll do.
水闸
Sluicing?
好的 水闸事故发生地
Alright, sluicing accident it is.
只有一个问题
One question.
水闸到底是什么东西
What the hell is sluicing?
-我是格雷 -你好 格雷
- I'm Grey. - Hi, Grey.
我是莉兹
I'm Liz.
迷宫
*很受伤 因为你*
*Pretty hurt, you're fine*
*你让我疯狂*
*Did me wrong when you blew my mind*
*像巫师 像魔咒*
*Like a witch, like a charm*
*蒙蔽我的双眼*
*Cast a spell so I'd be blind*
*被你玩弄于股掌*
*You took control of me*
*但是 亲爱的 现在我已醒来*
*But, baby, now I can see*
*不玩游戏 不听谎言*
*No more games, no more lies*
*我已将你看穿*
*I see you clear with both my eyes*
*我不是你随意摆弄的玩偶*
*I'm not a doll for you to play with*
*我要反击 将你摧毁*
*Time to fight back and make you pay*
*我不想听你辩解*
*I don't want to know*
*随便你怎么说*
*You can say what you want to say*
*巨石可摧我身*
*Stones can break my bones*
*但这份爱却不能将我打倒*
*This love can't take me down*
*独自前行*
*Going all alone*
*所有眼泪 所有痛苦*
*All the tears, all the pain*
*所有夜晚 那些无助的哭泣*
*All the nights I cried in vain*
*被你玩弄于股掌*
*You had your fun at my expense*
*...我已醒来*
*...I can see*
*不玩游戏 不听谎言*
*No more games, no more lies*
*我已将你看穿*
*I see you clear with both my eyes*
*我不是你的玩偶*
*I'm no doll for you*
快叫保安
Hey! Somebody get security!
让她下台 快让她下来
Get her off the stage. Get her off the stage.
我们走
Go.
怎么了 女士 你干什么
What the hell, lady? What are you doing?
我只是想自♥拍♥一张
I was just trying to grab a selfie.
别这样啊
Come on!
请注意
Your attention, please.
请大家有序离开音乐厅
In an orderly fashion, please exit the hall.
菲奥娜X
你刚浪费了我5万块来重新安排演出
You just cost me 50 grand to reschedule this show,
还不算跟那个蠢货
not to mention the settlement
打官司要赔的钱
for the lawsuit this nitwit's gonna file.
菲奥娜很害怕 好吗
Fiona was scared, okay?
而且那个男的也太弱不禁风了
And in fairness to me, that guy was super sketchy.
菲奥娜的想象力非常丰富
Fiona has an active imagination...
这一直是她的优势
Mm-hmm. ...which has served her well.
她正在准备新专辑 里面的所有选曲
All the songs she's demo'd so far off her new album
都跟压♥迫♥和监禁有关
have to do with oppression and confinement.
想像自己被跟踪狂跟踪
Being convinced she has a stalker after her
可以帮她更好地进入状态
helps with that.
你明白我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
一切都是她的幻想
That she's creating her own reality?
她不需要保镖
She doesn't need a bodyguard.
她需要的是朋友
She needs a buddy,
一个可以听她抱怨的肩膀
a shoulder to bitch and moan on,
一个可以在演出后给她点支大♥麻♥的人
someone to score her a joint after the show.
根本就没有跟踪狂
There's no stalker.
麻烦你配合一下
Just play along,
别再跟别人肢体接触了
and don't body-slam anyone again.
拜托了
Please.
我的自♥拍♥怎么办
Hey. What about my selfie, huh?
好吧 明白了
Yeah. Got it.
尼克 别烦她了
Nick, leave her alone.
你有事吗
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表