剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
黛克斯 莉兹想要带我去玩荆棘游戏
Dex, Liz wants to take me to a Thorns game!
梦想成真啊
Hey! Dream come true!
我还说了什么 安塞尔
What else did I say, Ansel?
她认为我需要得到批准
She thinks I need permission.
黛克斯 我可以带他去玩游戏吗
Is it cool, Dex, if I take him to a game?
好
Yeah.
没事 没关系的
It's cool. It's totally cool.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
玩得开心
Have fun!
我们会的
We will!
好吧
Alright.
好
Okay.
你好 你好
Howdy, howdy.
这种事情不能再继续下去了
Okay, uh, this can't keep being a thing.
你好啊 迈尔斯
Well, hello to you, too, Miles.
我知道你有干扰我工作的习惯
Look, I know you have a habit of barging into my work,
但是 在这里我们得保持低调
but, uh...we got to keep a low profile here.
没错
Mm. Right.
你不是想让我
So, you don't want me to play out
玩审讯室角色扮演吗
my interrogation room fantasy?
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hello.
你为什么不多说一点呢
Why don't you, uh, tell me a little bit more about that?
不 我明白
No, no, I get it.
工作是工作 玩就是玩
Work is work, and fun is fun,
我们不会混淆的
and we don't blur them.
我喜欢稍微混淆一点
Well, I like a little bit of blurring.
警探 我是来处理公事的
Detective, I'm here on business.
好吧 有什么能帮到你
Okay, how can I help you?
苏·林恩·黑鸟的汽车爆♥炸♥案 你了解多少
So, the Sue Lynn Blackbird car bombing. What do you know?
我们了解的不多
We don't have much.
监控摄像头坏了 没有目击者
Security cameras came up bust, same as the witnesses.
我正在等待拆弹小组的取证
I'm waiting on bomb squad forensics,
但是没有团队合作
but without cooperation from the tribe --
我来这里就是为了 合作
Well, that is why I am here -- to cooperate.
我有一份可能的嫌疑人名单
Um, I have a list of potential suspects
是苏·林恩给我的 在这里
from Sue Lynn's, uh, right hand.
苏·林恩知道你给别人看吗
Sue Lynn know you're sharing this?
这很重要吗
I mean, does it matter?
一百四十一个名字
It's 141 names.
其实 你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
一百四十二个
142.
莉兹·梅莱罗
Liz Melero?
也可能叫伊丽莎白
Or, uh, it could be "Elizabeth."
她之前是北卡罗来纳大学的足球运动员
Um...she was a soccer player at UNC.
她搬到波特兰的时候 苏·林恩对她不满
Uh, Sue Lynn had some beef with her when she moved -- to Portland.
好了
Okay.
你去哪里
Where you going now?
去找苏·林恩和霍利斯的
Uh, to look into the names
名单里没有的人名
that Sue Lynn and Hollis didn't give me.
风语保留地入口
敬爱的儿子和父亲
本杰明·黑鸟 1983年7月11日-2007年1月20日
十二年前
这是私人活动
This is a closed service.
我不是来闹的
I don't want to make a scene.
不是吧
Hell no.
太晚了
Too late.
-内奥米 我只是 -出去
- Naomi, I just -- - Get out!
我只是想说
I just wanted to say that --
不 你什么都不要说了
No! You don't get to say a thing!
我丈夫去世就是因为你
My husband is dead because of you!
你再敢来这里
You ever set foot here again,
我就把你的眼睛挖出来
and I will tear your eyes out!
挖出你的眼睛
Tear your eyes out...
我丈夫去世就是因为你
My husband is dead because of you!
挖出你的眼睛
Tear your eyes out...
风语保留地入口
黛克斯·帕里奥斯
Dex Parios.
见到你真高兴 内特
It's good to see you, Nate.
见到你真
"It's good to s--"
得了吧 这是你欠我的
Come on. You owe me better than that.
你确定不想尝一下吗
Are you sure you don't want to try one?
味道确实不错
They're actually quite tasty.
不 我喝东西只是为了惩罚自己
Nah, I only drink to punish my body.
有些事情一直没变
Some things never change.
内奥米知道你来了吗
Naomi know you're here?
你怎么想呢
What do you think?
我觉得 你救了她的女儿
I think... you saved her daughter.
这才是最重要的
That should count for something.
我偷走了她的丈夫
I stole her husband.
是她先偷走的
She stole him first.
很难相信
Ah, it's hard to believe
苏·林恩·黑鸟还在管理这个地方
Sue Lynn Blackbird is still running this place.
我想是这样
Yeah, I guess.
所有人和她相处的还好吗
Is everyone still happy with her?
黛克斯 这是什么意思
Dex, what's this about?
只是掌权的时间太长了 仅此而已
It's just a long time to be in power, is all.
我想有些人不喜欢这样
I figure some people might not like that.
她对我们很好
She's done good by us.
得了吧 内特
Oh, come on, Nate.
你从来就不是那种坐在公♥司♥隔间的小卒
You've never been a company line kind of guy.
爆点料给我
Give me the dirt.
大部分人都挺满意的
Most people are happy.
赌场像印钞机一样来钱
The casino is printing cash.
保留地中心终于建起来 开始工作了
The rec center's finally up and running.
-但是 -但是
- But...? - But...
有些人认为她放着眼前的钱却不赚
some people think she's leaving money on the table.
树墩城的一些大伐木公♥司♥来找过她
Big Stumptown logging company came in.
他们想租一些我们的土地
They were gonna lease some of our land,
但她没等听听人家的条件就拒绝了
and she shut them down without even hearing their offer.
为什么
Why?
你知道苏·林恩的
You know Sue Lynn.
她喜欢什么都给家人
She likes to keep it in the family.
你好啊 内奥米
Hey, Naomi.
谁让你进来的
You're trespassing.
内奥米 别激动
Naomi, be cool.
没关系
It's alright.
我不是想在你的地盘上找事
I'm not trying to pee on your territory.
我在工作
I'm -- I'm working.
我警告过苏·林恩你会这么做
I told Sue Lynn you'd do this.
她给了你141个在波特兰的嫌疑人名单
She gives you 141 suspects in Portland,
你却非得到这里来打探消息
and you come here looking for dirt.
-因为那些攻击感觉是针对她个人的 -也许
- Because the attacks on her feel personal. - Maybe.
或者是因为如果你真查出这地方有什么不对
Or maybe 'cause if you find something wrong with this place,
就可以把自己的所作所为正当化
it'll justify what you did.
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
十二年了 你还是没有勇气坦白吗
12 years, and you still don't have the guts to come clean?
本尼这辈子连架都没打过
Benny never got in one fight in his life,
你却想让我相信
and you want me to believe
他自己主动跑去参军了
he just up and joined the military on his own?
事实就是如此
That's what happened.
要不是你求他...
Now, if you had begged him --
内奥米 是他跟着我去的 好吗
Naomi, he followed me, okay?
他...
He --
说啊 说出来
Say it. Go ahead.
告诉我尼娜不是因为你才失去了父亲
Tell me you're not the reason Nina lost her father.
我也失去了他
I lost him, too.
回波特兰吧 黛克斯
Go back to Portland, Dex.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
是啊
Yeah.
我确实不属于这里
Yeah, that is, uh, that is crystal clear.
然后像这样穿过去
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表