剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
如果你浅尝辄止的话
Look, if you want to keep things on the surface,
我可以
it's fine.
但如果你想收获更多
But if you want something more,
我就要看看你有没有种了
I'm gonna need to see you have the balls.
我六岁的时候我妈妈去世了
My mom left when I was 6 years old.
-抱歉 -不必
- I'm sorry. - I'm not.
她不够强大 无法保护自己
She wasn't strong enough to save herself.
如果你见过我爸 你就明白了
And if you ever met my father, you'd understand.
这么说太诚实了吗
Is this too honest?
其实我之前从没经历过 所以...
Actually never done this before, so...
我爸是个骗子 但他有廉租♥房♥♥
My father was a crook, but he was low-rent.
不过他是个好老师
He was a hell of a teacher, though.
在高中之前 我都靠偷车来赚钱
By high school, I was making bank stealing cars.
但盗窃是犯罪
But grand theft is a gateway crime,
在18岁之前 我是个开锁高手
and by 18, I was a boxman,
就没我打不开的保险箱
and there was not a safe I couldn't get into.
我在监狱做了些工作 遇到了几个很坏的人
I did a few stints in prison and met some pretty bad dudes.
我就是这么搞到开这家酒吧的钱的
And that's actually how I got the money for this bar.
告诉我你在想什么 说实话
Tell me what you're thinking, and be radically honest.
去我那还是你那
My place or yours?
我就住楼上
Well, I live right upstairs.
是吗
You do?
我不想多嘴
I don't mean to speak out of turn,
但我开始感觉到什么了
but I'm beginning to sense a pattern.
我也是
Me too.
-等一下 -好
- One second. - Okay.
我今天都等不及要你看排练了
I can't wait for you to see rehearsal today.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我很激动
I'm excited.
我在尝试些新东西
I'm trying something new,
我想知道你怎么想
so I want to know what you think.
好
Okay.
-进电梯 -什么
- Hey, uh, get in the elevator. - What?
-按下紧急按钮 -怎么...
- Push the emergency button. - What's go--
感觉到了吗
Feel that?
我是你最可怕的噩梦
I'm your worst nightmare.
好了 放轻松 兄弟 好吗
Alright. Easy, man, okay?
我保护她 对吗 菲奥娜
I protect her. Right, Fiona?!
谢天谢地你这么做了
Thank goodness you do.
外面有很多疯子 对吗
There's a lot of crazies out there, right?
黛克斯
Dex?
那女人揍了我
That woman punched me in the face.
你想捅她
You tried to stab her.
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice.
我得保护菲奥娜X 我得救她
I-I had to protect Fiona X to save her.
要救她于什么
From what, exactly?
80块的客房♥服务
$80 room service?
我保护菲奥娜 她要我的保护她的
I protect Fiona, like she asked me to.
纽兰迪尔先生 你现在面临很严重的指控
Mr. Newtlander, you are facing very serious charges.
我的建议是你说实话
Now, my advice is that you start getting honest.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth!
菲奥娜和我是朋友
Fiona and I are friends!
她在她的信中让我帮她的
She asked me to help her in her letters.
到我旅馆房♥间
Go to my motel room.
看床垫下面
Look -- Look under the mattress.
你会看到的
You'll see.
搞定了吗
Hey. Done and dusted?
是的 他说菲奥娜要他保护
Yeah. He's claiming Fiona wanted his protection.
我送你出去
Let me walk you out.
真是个疯狂的城市
That's crazy town.
是的 我们会指控他
Yeah. So, charges are gonna be filed,
我们再搜一下旅馆房♥间
and, uh, we'll go through the motel room one more time,
有新消息我会告诉你的
and, uh, I'll keep you posted.
-好的 谢谢 -没事
- Okay. Alright? Well, thank you. - Alright.
黛克斯
Hey, Dex.
我一直在想
I, uh -- I've been thinking.
想什么
About what?
周五
Friday.
周五
Friday?
你有很多要烦心的事
You know what? You got a lot going on.
别担心
So don't worry about it.
好
Okay. Alright.
我出名的宿醉鸡蛋
My famous morning-after eggs.
等一下 有多出名
Wait. How famous?
在卖♥♥了十万份之后
Well, after a few hundred thousand served,
我就不数了
I lost count.
怎么样
How are they?
很好
So good.
随你怎么夸奖我
Alright, flatter me all you want.
你不能带走我最喜欢的T恤
You're not leaving in my favorite shirt.
留下我的T恤
That shirt stays here.
格雷
Grey?
哥们 你来早了
Hey, pal, you're up early.
她为什么 她为什么在这里
Why is she -- Why is she here?
也许我应该...
Maybe I should just...
不不不 没事 你待着
No, no, no, you're fine. You're staying.
没事的 对吧 兄弟
Everything's fine, right, pal?
我的救星
My white knight.
我就知道你是我的大救星
Mmm. I knew you'd be the one to save me.
霍夫曼也帮了很大的忙
Well, you know, Hoffman helped a lot.
我现在不想听他的名字
I don't want to hear about him right now.
你所做的真的很重要
That was really something, what you did back there.
好了 我们找点乐子吧
Come on. Let's have some fun.
不 不用了
Oh. Uh, no. I'm -- I'm good.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 和我一起庆祝
Come on. Come celebrate with me.
我现在不吸了 菲
It's not really my thing anymore, Fee.
别扫兴
Oh, don't be a bore.
我就再待一晚
I'm only in town for one more night.
格雷
我要接一下这个电♥话♥
Um, I got to take this.
拜托 开门
Come on. Open up.
怎么了
Hey. What happened?
他下来了
He came downstairs.
我们当时在吃早饭
We were having breakfast.
等一下 谁...
Wait. Who's...
你 我弟在这 你还带人回来
You -- You had somebody here while my brother was here?
她叫莉兹
Her name is Liz.
非常少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
It was all very PG.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to be helpful.
离开就帮大忙了
Ah, well, leaving would be helpful.
-帮大忙了 -黛克斯 那是我的客人
- That'd be nice. - Dex, that's my guest.
-好 我会走的 -请对她放尊重些
- Okay. I'm gonna go. - Please treat her with respect.
-别走 拜托你别走 -我会打给你的
- Don't leave. Please don't leave. - I'll call you.
-真上档次啊 兄弟 -你还有脸说
- Classy, man. - Oh, you should talk.
你指望...
I mean, what do you expect --
你每次想上人的时候
I'm gonna put my life on hold
我都得冒生命危险吗
every time you want to get lucky?
抱歉 你说的对
I'm sorry. You're right.
我不知道我在你做出这种事后还打给你
I don't know why I called you after what you did.
-那是我的错 -你要因为同一件事
- That was my mistake. - How long are you gonna punish me
-惩罚我多久 -想多久就多久
- with the same stuff? - As long as I want to, okay?
-你搞砸了 我不... -我知道...
- You messed up, and I don't -- - I know --
别吵了
Stop fighting.
好了 哥们 怎么了
Alright, buddy, what's going on, huh?
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
-什么 -就像爸妈一样
- What? - Like Mom and Dad.
不 拜托 兄弟
No. Come on, pal.
我不走
I am not leaving.
但你生他的气了
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表