剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
听着 世界上有两种人
Look, there are two types of people in the world.
那些与心里的恶魔抗争的人
Those who fight their demons
和那些拥抱恶魔的人
and those who embrace them.
你觉得我是哪一种
Which one do you think I am?
只有你自己能回答
Only you can answer that.
但是
But, um...
或许今晚没时间思考了
maybe not tonight.
我连你的号♥码都没有
I don't even have your number.
给你
Hmm. Here.
把你添加到我的联♥系♥人
Add yours to my contacts.
可以
Okay.
你想知道一些有点俗气
You want to know something
但很真心的事吗
kind of cheesy but completely honest?
当然
Sure.
我觉得我现在要飘走了
I feel like I could float away right now.
的确很俗套
Really cheesy.
我也一样
I feel the same way.
给
Here.
站到队伍里 先生
Dress that line, Mister.
把扣子扣好
Redo those buttons.
把裤袋扣扣上
Dress that belt buckle!
帽子戴正
Straighten that cap.
你胸口上是什么 芝士蛋糕吗
What's that on your chest, Cheesecake?
是胸针 先生
It's a flair pin, sir.
胸针
A flair pin?
戴在制♥服♥上
On your uniform?
是芝士汉堡
It's a cheeseburger.
今晚和之后的每一晚
You will report to this restaurant
你都要在七点向餐厅汇报
tonight and every night at 19:00 hours.
不许戴胸针
And without that flair pin!
托奇
Tookie.
抱歉 去去就回
Sorry. Be right back. Excuse me.
差评
Bad review.
墨西哥巧克力辣沙司很美味而且准备充分
"The mole was delicious and well-prepared"...
接着读
Keep reading.
如果你是被困在一口井里四年
..."if you've just emerged from being trapped in a well
刚刚出来的话
for four years,
只能吃昆虫 喝雨水
having only subsisted on insects, rainwater,
吃几种墨西哥巧克力辣沙司
and various types of mold."
糟糕不在场证明是波特兰里
"Bad Alibi is simply the worst kitchen
食物最难吃的最差的餐厅
serving the worst food in Portland."
是那对来自地狱的已婚夫妇
It's that married couple from Hell.
他们说的是我的墨西哥巧克力辣沙司
They're talking about my mole.
但是他们说喜欢吃
But they said they like it.
懦夫就是这样的
That's what cowards do.
当面笑呵呵在点评上捅你一刀
Smile to your face and stab you in the Yelp.
格雷肯定 肯定要生气了
Grey's gon-- gonna be mad.
一个差评要不了命 知道吗
Hey, one bad review won't kill us, alright?
我肯定在哪见过他们
I know them from somewhere.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
下学期的交换生计划
Gotta get my application in
申请表要交了
for an exchange program next semester.
这里的无线网太差了
The Wi-Fi here sucks.
麦克斯
Hey, Max.
-你在做什么 -没什么 在想事情
- What you doing? - Nothing. Just thinking.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你在想什么
What you thinking about?
亚利桑那州道格拉斯市
Douglas, Arizona.
道格拉斯市有什么
What's in Douglas, Arizona?
没什么
Nothing.
或许有几家好吃的地方
I mean, uh, maybe a few good places to eat.
一家老电影院
An old movie theater.
你喜欢老电影吗
You like old movies?
麦克斯 你真的很会绕圈子
Max, you have a way of talking around things.
就像那种地方
It's just one of those places, you know,
不会真的有人去 所以
that no one really goes to, so...
我想或许不会有人去那找我们
I was thinking maybe no one would really look for us there.
天呐 我觉得自己像是校长
God, I feel like the school principal.
抓到你们躲在看台下面
Catching you two under the bleachers.
滚蛋吧 小邋遢
Suck it, Scuzz.
看来某人要被罚留校了
Looks like someone needs to go to detention.
或是被开除
Or get expelled.
好了 首先
Alright, first of all,
你的比喻不怎么样
your metaphors suck.
其二 小邋遢
And second of all, Scuzzy,
你让我想起了那些
you remind me of one of those guys
变着花样作死的人
who's just dying to get his ass kicked.
我告诉你 乐意效劳
And I'll tell you, I'm happy to do it.
这怎么样
How's that?
这怎么样
How's that?Yeah?
现在怎么样
How's now?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
不 没有问题
No, there's not a problem here.
格雷想搞你女朋友
Grey's trying to get in your girl's pants.
真的吗
Is that true?
首先 作为常识
Well, first of all, as a general rule,
你不应该听信一个叫小邋遢的人 利奥
you shouldn't listen to guys named Scuzzy, Leo.
麦克斯
Max?
利奥 我们相信你能解决
Leo, we're all trusting you have this handled.
所以你如果要垮在这种地方的话
So if you're about to crack up here,
你最好现在就告诉我
you better tell me right now.
我受够这个废物了
I'm sick of this crap.
我退出
I'm out.
不干了
Not doing it.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
因为我想接受你那位买♥♥家
'Cause I want to go with your buyer.
真不想让你错过这份介绍费
Hate for you to miss out on that finder's fee.
是啊 那样太可惜了
Yeah, that would suck.
让她明天中午带着现金过来
Have her here tomorrow with the cash at noon.
说定了
That's a deal.
因为如果我去巴黎
Because if I go to Paris,
学分没办法转换
then the credits won't transfer.
这就是原因
That's why.
多谢啊
Thank you!
-妈妈 -真是个混♥蛋♥
- Mom. - What a jerk.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
我要去马德里 要不就哪都不去了
I'm going to Madrid or I'm not going anywhere.
抱歉
Excuse me.
没关系
You're excused.
别动
Uh, don't move.
你脖子上有好大一只蜜蜂
You have a rather large bee on your neck.
-什么 在哪 -别动
- What? Where? - Don't move.
真的
Seriously.
就在这里
Just, uh, right there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
它蛰你了吗
Did it sting you?
你对我做了什么
What the hell did you do to me?
你还是躺一下吧
Oh, why don't you just, uh, lie down here for a little bit.
好了
There you go.
马德里
Madrid.
你偷了一辆车
You stole a van.
那辆车上有货
That van had product in it.
我的老大想要回他的货
My employer wants his, uh, product back.
感觉到了吗
Feel this?
-这是一盏喷灯 -我的天啊
- That's a blow torch. - Oh, my God!
我随时可以打开 或者你可以拯救自己
Which I can fire up right now, or you can spare yourself --
不 我想拯救自己
No, I want to spare myself!
我绝对要拯救自己
I-I definitely want to spare myself!
说吧
Start talking.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表