剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
we're moving in.
好吗
Alright?
好了 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
听着 我们明天再干 好吗
Look, maybe we do this tomorrow, man, you know?
等我 等我冷静下来
When my -- When my nerves settle a bit.
达利尔斯 我们得出发了
Darius, we got to go.
快点行动 我们现在就得走了
Come on. Let's go. We got to go now.
相信我
Trust me.
来吧 有我在呢
Come on. I got you.
你饿了吗 我能给你做点吃的
You hungry? I can make you a little something.
我刚把咖啡煮上
I just put on some coffee.
也许我们应该坐下来聊聊
Maybe we should...sit.
好吗
Alright?
凯恩越狱了
Kane is out.
昨天晚上换监的时候逃脱的
He escaped from a prison transport last night.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
丹妮斯 拜托你说点什么
Denise, say something, please.
如果我说我很生气
If I tell you that I'm pissed
我很害怕或是愤怒
or that I'm scared or that I'm angry,
你就能好好地告诉我
you get to deliver some speech
你们将如何废寝忘食地努力工作
about how you're not gonna go to sleep every night
直到你们把杀我丈夫的凶手再抓回监狱
until you have my husband's killer behind bars again.
你希望我恐惧 迈尔斯
You need me to be scared, Miles,
因为你要做英雄
because you need to be the hero.
-这是 -不不不 别说了
- This is -- - No, no, no. Stop!
别说了
Stop.
你说的对 我需要往前看
Look, you were right. I need to move on.
这也是 这也是我现在在做的
And that's -- that's what I'm doing.
我希望你们能抓到凯恩
I hope you guys get Kane,
但是达利尔斯已经死了
but Darius is dead,
这是无法改变的事实
and there's nothing that can change that.
放下吧 迈尔斯
Just let it go, Miles.
糟糕不在场证明
你把阿蒂的车砸了
Trashing Artie's car?
他活该
Eh, he had it coming.
我知道被抛弃的感觉
I know what it feels like to be abandoned.
我不希望坎迪斯和她的孩子
I don't want Candace or her baby
经历这一切
to ever have to go through that.
-你有计划吗 -我有计划
- Well, you got a plan? - Yeah, I got a plan.
因为这个塔珀会带着武器来追杀你
'Cause this Tapper guy's gonna come after you with all his ammo.
我有计划 滴水不漏
I got a plan. It's airtight.
让我看看都有谁准备好了去刺探消息
Who's got two thumbs and is ready to spy?
我觉得咱俩对"滴水不漏"的理解不一致
I think you and I have different definitions of "airtight."
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
感觉不错 看起来也不错
Feel good, look good.
好吧 我很欣赏 你的努力
Okay, well, I appreciate, uh, the effort,
但是
but, um...
你得换上这一身 好吗
you're gonna have to change into this, okay?
你想让我当清洁工做卧底
You want me to go undercover as a janitor?
你不觉得这触碰文化敏感吗
Don't you think that's racially sensitive?
-是文化麻木 -无所谓 这身不好看
- "Insensitive." - Whatever. It's not a good look.
但这身才对
But it's the right look.
我是说 你得融入进去
I mean, you're gonna have to blend in
才能有机会进塔珀的办公室
so you can break into Tapper's office
然后把圣·艾伦的文件偷到手 记得吗
and steal the St. Aaron's files. Remember?
我的母亲奋斗了一辈子
My mother worked her entire life
我才没有沦落到当清洁工
so I didn't have to be a janitor.
你又不是真的去当清洁工
You're not actually gonna be a janitor.
我以为你说的这个塔珀
I thought you said this Tapper dude
是个成功商人之流
was a rich business type.
我就指望着这个呢 黛克斯
I look the part, Dex.
-行吧 -那我们玩相反角色
- Mm-hmm. - Why don't we play against type?
我假扮成需要投资的人
Let me roll in there "Shark Tank" style,
装成我要去建造某个东西
pretend I want to build something.
好的 继续 比如造什么
Okay. Go. Like what?
大楼
Buildings?
滴水不漏
Airtight.
听着 我知道你自己也觉得
Okay, look, I think you know
这个法子行不通
that this is just not gonna work,
所以你为什么不装作你是一个
so how about you pretend you're a janitor
将来要拥有整栋破楼的清洁工呢
who is gonna own the whole damn building one day?
这个我能做到
I can do that.
朋友 有人把那个人的头打成重伤
Amigo, someone did a serious number in the men's head.
要好好清洗 明白吗
Massive cleanup. Comprende?
我不是清洁工 你个白人美帝垃圾
知道吗
Okay?
马上把你自己的烂摊子收干净
明白吗
好啊
Cool.
快点 拜托宝贝 快点
Come on. Come on, baby. Come on.
圣·艾伦医院
我太棒了
I'm so good.
稍微等一下
Hang on a minute.
伙计 我说
Hey, buddy, I said --
给我站住
Hey! Stop right there!
我说了"站住"
I said "Stop"! Hey!
给我回来
Get back here!
伙计
Hey, buddy.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
说真的 你在干什么
Seriously. What are you doing?
抱歉
Sorry.
真棒
Yeah!
你可以选择因为黛克斯的自杀性行为被捕
You can get arrested for Dex's suicide mission
或者你把那份文件交给我然后跑路
or you can hand over that file and be on your jolly way.
动作快点 兄弟
Clock's ticking, brother.
走吧
Vamanos.
告诉黛克斯她要赔我的福特野马
Tell Dex she's gonna pay for my Mustang.
坏消息
Bad news.
我拿到东西了 但是阿蒂堵住了我
I got the goods, then Artie halted my escape.
我不得不把文件给他
I had to hand over the documents.
猜猜我裤子里有啥
Now ask me what's in my pants.
我同时拿了复印件和原件
I took the duplicate files and the originals,
如果被他们抓到我拿了原件
knowing if I got caught with originals,
他们就绝对不会怀疑我还拿了复印件
they would never suspect I also took the duplicates.
《谍影重重》
Jason...Bourne.
这些数字肯定都是有意义的
Well, these numbers must mean something.
你不是个企业家吗
Aren't you an entrepreneur?
一个卷饼78美分 我卖♥♥四美金
A taco costs 78 cents to make. I charge $4.
我只能算懂这个层次的账目
That's the level of accounting I can handle.
你想干什么
What do you want?
这招不错 派个优质猛♥男♥过来
Interesting move, sending Rico Suave in.
一点不好笑
You're not funny.
绅士笑话场周日公开夜的观众
The crowd at Gentry's Books' open-mic Sundays
绝对不会同意
would beg to differ.
黛克斯 我败了 好吗
Listen, Dex, you got me, okay?
如果有人下了步好棋 我的确可以承认
I can admit when someone makes a nice move.
我知道你的人顺走了复印件
I know that your guy swiped duplicates of the documents.
我大意了 我看低了这次较量
I slipped. I played down to the competition.
这还要持续多久
How much longer is this gonna go on?
我给你省点麻烦吧
Let me spare you the trouble.
你什么都没拿到
You got nothing.
但是你是个讨厌鬼 有了底牌好开价
But you're a nuisance, and you get more flies with honey,
所以 塔珀想要谈一谈
so Tapper wants a sit-down.
你觉得和敌人同塌而眠是什么感觉
How do you feel about napping with the enemy?
别人的私事你管得太多了
You're a little too deeply involved in a personal matter
跟你一点关系都没有
that has nothing to do with you.
我不知道坎迪丝都跟你撒了什么谎
I don't know what lies Candace is telling you.
谎言
Lies?
我好像看了了一个你的视频
Didn't I see a video of you
在电梯里殴打一位女士
attacking a woman in an elevator?
你不知道建立起我所建立的帝国
You don't know what it's like to build something
是什么感觉
like I've built...
却有一个你只是带去兜兜风的人
...and have someone you brought along for the ride
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表