剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
你是说就像是你逃避
You mean like you're running away
这里发生的一切一样吗
from whatever happened over there?
500元 对吗
$500, right?
不 不用了 就当是军队折扣
No, no, no. We're good. We'll call it a military discount.
不 拜托 我坚持要给
No, no. Please. I insist.
以及 我去的是一个同类小组
Also, it's a peer-to-peer group that I go to.
不是什么感伤的互助小组
It's not some-touchy-feely support group.
只是几个老兵们一起 喝啤酒
It's just a few vets hanging out, having a beer.
你也应该来
You should come.
我会考虑的
Okay, I will consider it.
先...先别走
Uh, don't -- don't leave yet.
有几个人想见见你
There's some people who want to meet you.
谁
Who?
你的家人
Your family.
杰里米 这是你的舅母 杰辛达
Jeremy, this is your Great Aunt Jacinda.
我们都叫她大妈
We call her Grandmother.
这是你的大舅 博
And this is your Great Uncle Beau.
-你好吗 -我们叫他大爸
- Hey. How you doing? - We call him Grandfather.
这是他们的儿子 伊万
And this is their son, Evan.
你的哥哥
Your cousin.
你好
Hi.
我有东西要给你看
I've got something to show you.
这是你的妈妈 雪莉
This is your mother, Sherri.
她的妈妈 茱莉亚
Her mother, Julia.
我的姐姐
My sister.
这里就是你
And down here, that's you.
我们一直在等你
We've been waiting for you.
好了 现在开始烤
There we go. Now we grill it.
这个馅饼很棒
That's a perfect patty, man.
不错
Nice.
看看这列表上还有什么
Let's see what else is on this list.
好了 "尝尝辣酱 留胡子"
Alright, - "Try hot sauce. Grow a beard."
你还想约一个女孩子出去
Ooh. You wanna ask a girl out?
什么 不
What? No!
不要和我说不 这上面写着了
Don't say no to me. It says it right here.
"约莱拉出去"
"Ask Lila out."
莱拉是谁
Who's Lila?
我足球队的一个女孩
A girl on my soccer team.
很好
Alright, good.
那我们约她出去
Well, then, we'll ask her out.
不是我 是你 你要约她出去
I mean, not me. You. You'll ask her out.
但我会帮你
But I'll help.
你明天就要踢足球 那我们就明天去
You have soccer tomorrow, right? We'll do it then.
我要先完成我的列表
I have to finish my list first.
你为什么要先完成这个列表
Why do you have to finish the list?
我想做一个男人 就像你一样
I want to be a man, just like you.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得你要完成这张列表
You think you need to finish this list
才能约她出去
before you ask her out,
你看我做过这些事 对吗
and you've seen me do all this stuff, right?
好吧 我认识很多人
Okay, I know plenty of guys
这一半的事都做不到
who can't do half the stuff on this list,
但是却经常约女孩子出去
and they ask out girls all the time.
你现在已经差不多领先75%的人了
So you're already ahead of, like, 75% of the population.
做一个真正的男人
Being a real man
和这张列表上的事没有关系
has nothing to do with the things on that list.
一个真正的男人 他会遵守承诺
A real man, he -- he keeps his promises
他会为了支持
and he makes sacrifices
自己所爱的人而做出牺牲
so he can be there for the people he loves,
他会做一些小事
and he does the little things
告诉他们自己有多在乎
to show them how much he cares.
就像每天早上给黛克斯泡咖啡
Like making Dex coffee every morning.
你不用做完这张列表
You don't need to finish this list
才约她出去
before you ask her out.
你已经准备好了 你已经是一个男人了
You're ready right now. You're already a man.
麦克斯来电
谢谢
Thanks.
你做了一件好事
You did a good thing.
总算
For once.
黛克斯 你没事吧
Dex, are you okay?
又要办一个要我回避的派对吗
Throwing any more parties I should avoid?
房♥子里一下子安静了
The house just gets so quiet, you know?
我喜欢那种沉默的声音
I love that sound. Silence.
那会让我想起赫尔曼德沙漠
It reminds me of the Helmand Desert.
敌人的突击队可能潜伏在任何地方
Enemy combatants lurking everywhere.
也许习惯一个人生活
Maybe it's not the worst thing in the world,
不是这个世上最糟糕的事
getting used to being on your own.
你找了新来的
You called in the new guy?
我觉得他能帮忙 好吗
I think he can help, okay?
怎么了
What's going on?
-我告诉你 我们应该处理掉 -闭嘴 查兹
- I'm telling you, we should get rid of it. - Shut up, Chaz.
我们可以信任他
We can trust him.
对吧
Right?
对
Yeah, right.
利奥
Leo.
麦克斯说你认识一些人
Max says you know people.
没错
I do, yeah.
我们前一阵子偷了一辆运货车
We boosted a delivery truck a while back.
以为里面会有一些好货
Assumed there'd be some packages inside --
电视 手♥机♥ 什么的
TVs, maybe some cellphones, stuff like that.
结果我们搞到了一些
Instead, we stumbled into something, uh...
超出我们处理能力的东西
above our pay grade.
我们要你帮我们转移
We need you to help us move it.
什么东西
Well, what is it?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
有一大堆
A bunch of it.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表