剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
I just wanted to say...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
我们原谅你
We forgive you.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你没事吧
You okay?
我有种奇怪的感觉
I've got this strange sensation.
我说不出来 就觉得...
Can't describe it. All over. It's like, uh...
你好像在乎
You give a crap?
原来是这种感觉
So that's what it feels like.
恭喜 黛克斯德里
Congratulations, Dexedrine.
你正式成为奥勒冈州的
You are now a licensed private investigator
合法私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
in the state of Oregon.
我不是需要1500小时工作量吗
Don't I need my 1,500 hours?
感觉难道不像足够了吗
Didn't it feel like 1,500 hours?
你学到什么了吗
So, did you learn anything?
人是会变的
People change.
算吗
Does that count?
要是你需要跟班
If you ever need a sidekick...
我第三个找你
You will be my third call.
回见了
See you around out there.
好
Yeah.
你女儿叫什么
What was your daughter's name?
爱莉安娜
Ariana.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Alright.
好的
Okay.
抱歉加了点戏剧效果 格雷森
Sorry for the theatrics, Greyson.
没事 其实你直接进来我也欢迎的
Yeah, I would have been cool with a pop-in.
你欠我五十万美元
You owe me a half a million dollars.
我知道 我有办法凑...
I understand, and I got a plan to pay that --
办法什么的就交给我想吧 格雷森
I'll handle the plans from now, Greyson.
该干活了
Time to get to work.
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表