剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
Whatever you want to know. Radical honesty.
你现在倒会诚实了
Oh, so now you're honest.
我想过告诉你 但是黛克斯说要保守秘密
Look, I wanted to tell you, but Dex said keep it quiet.
你们做♥爱♥了吗
Did you guys have sex?
那晚上大部分的事情我都不记得了
I don't remember a big part of the night.
一开始没什么 然后喝酒
It started out fine. Then drinks.
然后就上了黛克斯的船
Then it was all aboard the Dex train.
我知道黛克斯的贼船
Yeah, I know about the Dex train.
我不是想推她下去
I'm not trying to throw her under the bus.
但是 醒来发现光着身子躺在她的床上
But, yeah, waking up naked in her bed
并不是我希望的那一晚的结局
was not where I'd hoped the night would end.
好吧
Right.
我不确定黛克斯会和我说的一样
I'm not sure Dex would say the same.
你要我去阁楼收拾我的行李吗
Do you want me to pack up my stuff from the loft?
给我一个好的理由
I mean, give me one good reason
我为什么不应该说是
why I shouldn't say yes.
因为我不想因为一个愚蠢的错误
Because I don't want one stupid mistake
我们两个就完了
to screw us up.
我还是很震惊 你居然是迈克尔雇的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm still shocked that you're the PI Michael hired.
可然后看到你 不怕苦不怕累
But then you, hands in the muck.
我想我不该这么震惊
I guess I shouldn't be.
相信我 我跟你一样意外
Believe me, I'm just as surprised
居然能站在你米黄色的未曾用过的客厅里
to be in your very beige, unused living room.
我们小时候真的很讨厌彼此
We really hated each other.
是的
Yeah, we did.
还记得是怎么开始的吗
Any idea how it started?
你跟康纳·史密斯说我过于一本正经
You told Connor Smith I was so prim
在学校不会放屁
I wouldn't fart at school,
所以我得了肾脏感染
and it gave me a kidney infection.
不是这样吧
Not true?
不是
Not true.
你跟大家说我身上有虱子
You told people I had lice.
你是真的有
You did.
就一次
Once.
高中时期是充满了荷尔蒙
High school was many hormones
和可以感知到的威胁的
and many perceived threats.
后来再回想也很有趣 但是
Also fun to rehash, but, um...
但这不是你来找我的原因
that is not why you're here.
是的
No. Um...
珍妮弗能融入
was Jennifer a fit
新气象吗
at New Season? ?
去那所学校上学有很多好处
There are so many benefits to that school.
当且仅当你只有一种思考方式的时候
But only if you subscribe to a specific way of thinking.
比如说
Such as?
我不是你 黛克斯 我从来都不是
I'm not you, Dex. I never was.
我绝不会跟纳斯特老师争辩说
I never would have argued with Mr. Nast
我们的课程里女性作者太少了
about the lack of women writers in our curriculum.
指出他假发套松了影响了我的发挥
Undermined by pointing out his hairpiece was loose.
确实 但是
True, but...
你有胆量
you had guts.
你不会害怕
You weren't afraid.
我很欣赏这一点
I admired that.
是吗
You did?
是的
Yeah.
所以
So, um...
你现在在害怕什么
what are you afraid of now?
那所学校里有很多有权有势的人物
There are a lot of powerful people at that school.
当有问题出现时 就会被掩盖
When things are problematic, they get hushed up.
我也试过反抗 看看我的下场
I tried to confront them and look what happened.
佩妮 如果你高中的时候觉得我很勇敢
Penny, if you thought that I was brave in high school,
你现在 你现在也应该对我有信心
you should, uh -- you should try me now.
珍妮弗觉得她有一个同学
Jennifer said she thought one of her friends
在学校嗨了
was high at school.
磕了药那种
Like, high on speed.
她很担心她
She was worried about her.
她担心是因为她觉得有几个女孩
She was worried because there were a few girls
吃兴♥奋♥剂♥去学习
who she thought were using uppers to study,
毫无节制地去使用
and then using them nonstop.
到处可见
I mean, it was everywhere.
所以我把问题反映给巴罗校长的时候
So when I passed this on to Principal Barrow,
石沉大海
nothing came of it.
除了珍妮弗
Nothing except Jennifer
被意大利语俱乐部除名
was dropped from the Italian Club
理由就是突然被超额了
and debate was suddenly overbooked.
这是一种信息
It was a message.
收到信息
Message received.
那个 我
You know, I'd, uh --
我想和珍妮弗聊聊这件事
I'd love to speak to Jennifer about this.
她
She's, um --
她这周其实在她爸爸家
She's actually at her father's house this week.
你 你们
Oh, you -- you guys are...
正在离婚
Divorcing.
这里也不是很完美
Not so perfect here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道 我
You know, I was...
高中的时候非常怕你
so intimidated by you in high school,
但是
but, um...
因为你我才坚持清理指甲缝的
you're the reason I still clean under my fingernails.
大多数 大多数时候
Well, most -- most days.
我也很怕你
I was intimidated by you, too.
没有你的话
And without you,
我永远都玩不好啤酒漏斗
I never would have done a proper beer bong.
是啊 这点我都可以去教课了
Yeah, I could have taught a class.
斯格罗夫在调查新气象学校的事情
So, Cosgrove is up to speed on New Season
以及更大的贩卖♥♥毒品的可能性
and the possibility of larger drug sales.
-好 -所以她说我们需要在有行动之前
- Okay. - ?She said we need to have our ducks in a row
做好充分准备 因为市长的孩子也在这上学
before making a move 'cause the mayor's kid goes there.
不管怎样 都需要给他们提个醒
Well, regardless, they need a wake-up call.
你让我去调查的
Those girls you asked me to run through
那些姑娘的处方药情况
the prescription drug monitoring program?
阿莉莎·弗兰克或者你的委托人没有可疑情况
No flags on Alyssa Frank or your client.
但是排球队的另一个女孩
But there was another girl on the volleyball team,
非常可疑
big flag --
丽贝卡·布雷兰德
Rebecca Braylander.
没听说过这个名字
Haven't heard that name.
但是她上周有十二张阿得拉的处方
But she filled 12 prescriptions for Adderall last month.
全都是一个医生开的
All prescribed by the same doctor.
是她妈妈
It's her mother.
她是个整形科医生 她的办公室说
She's a cosmetic surgeon whose office says
她在秘鲁参加死藤水修养
that she's at an Ayahuasca retreat in Peru
最近六周都不在这
and has been for the last six weeks.
所以 丽贝卡偷了她妈妈的处方单
So, Rebecca stole her mom's prescription pad.
科斯格罗夫给你什么资源了吗
Has Cosgrove given you resources?
给了 我需要什么都可以给
Yeah. Whatever I need.
如果你要因为处方欺诈逮捕丽贝卡
If you're up for grabbing Rebecca on prescription fraud,
我有一个主意
I have an idea.
怎么了 格雷
What's up, Grey?
我能跟你聊一下吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
好
Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
你昨晚和莉兹做♥爱♥了吗
Did you have sex with Liz last night?
有还是没有
Yes or no?
有还是没有 黛克斯
Just yes or no, Dex.
我醒的时候和莉兹在同一张床上
I woke up in the same bed as Liz,
但是
but, um...
除此之外 我什么都不知道
past that, I'm in the dark.
因为她可要比你更确定一些
'Cause she seems to be a little bit more sure.
那她肯定是修改过事情的经过了
Well, then she has revised her story.
我们昨晚都喝得太醉了
We both got very drunk last night --
不如你去再找一间酒吧吧
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表