剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
《树墩镇侦探》前情提要
Previously on "Stumptown"...
我需要能够打入那些人内部的人
I need somebody who's going to get inside with these people.
可以深入的人
Somebody to play the part.
你准备好了吗
So...you ready?
我想搬出去
I want to move out.
你要让他搬出去了啊
You're gonna let him move out, huh?
嗯 这才是我该干的事
Yeah. It's the right thing to do.
他可以暂时和我住
Well, he can crash with me for a bit.
是时候了
It's time.
到了干什么的时候
It's time for what?
清扫干净
Clean up.
黛克斯 你就是个定时炸♥弹♥
Dex, you're a time bomb.
你根本没有从你的过去中走出来
You haven't processed your past at all...
本尼 以及战争
...from Benny to the war --
所以你在生活中寻找混乱
and so you just seek chaos in your life.
*要在我的电视上打洞*
*Gonna put a hole in my TV set*
*我不想长大*
*I don't wanna grow up*
*打开我的药箱*
*Open up my medicine chest*
*我不想长大*
*I don't wanna grow up*
-缇娜 -帕克
- Tina! - Parker!
自带了酒水和高级玻璃杯啊
Bringing your own wine and fancy glasses?
真经典 姑娘们
Class act, ladies.
汤姆
Tom!
-看着很帅啊 -谁是汤姆
- Hey, looking sharp! - Tom?
性感小贱♥货♥
Ooh! Hot stuff.
让爱鲜活
Keeping love alive.
我很喜欢
I am into it.
没有她你能过得更好 对吧
You're better off without her, alright?
说真的 你想玩脱衣扑克吗
Seriously, do you want to play strip poker?
卡什 你不能在我家光屁♥股♥
Cash, you are not getting naked in my house.
她不想看
She doesn't want to see it.
我不想看
I don't want to see it.
谁都不想看
Nobody wants to see it.
-懂吗 -拜托 黛克斯
- Okay? - Come on, Dex!
托奇
Tookie!
见到你真好
It's so good to see you!
来吧 来一起派对
Come on! Come join the party!
这些都是什么人
Who are all these people?
他们是我的朋友
Well, they're my friends.
等等 你怎么
Wait, what did you --
你带了玉米卷
Did you bring tacos?
你让我带的
You told me to bring them.
大伙儿 我们有玉米卷了
You guys! We have tacos!
看到你我真开心
Oh, I am so happy to see you!
你最好了 你最好了
You're the best! You're the best!
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
我 我真的很开心你在这里
I am -- I am so happy you're here.
-嗯 -是真的
- Yeah. - I really am.
你这么可爱
You're so lovely.
又善良
And nice.
安塞尔呢
Um, where's Ansel?
他搬出去了
He moved out.
对 所以我们今晚才庆祝
Yeah, that's what we are celebrating tonight --
我的自♥由♥
you know, my freedom.
我爱安塞尔 但他现在和格雷住一起了
Oh, I love Ansel, but he's living with Grey now,
这完全没关系
and that's, you know, so totally fine.
真的
It is.
我是个成年人 而且我有
I'm an adult, and I -- I have a --
显然我有个超棒的生活
I have a great life, obviously.
当然了
Sure.
你太逊了 DJ
You suck, deejay!
换歌♥
Change the song!
她一小时前就走了 黛克斯
She left an hour ago, Dex.
什么
What?!
没错
Yeah.
我要 我来解决这个问题
Well, I'm gonna -- Let me take care of this.
交给我
I got it.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me that phone.
这个能给我吗
Can I have this?
这个 停止播放
This is -- Stop that.
因为没人想听这玩意
'Cause nobody wants to see it.
你知道大家想看什么吗
You know what they want to see?
来点这个
A little bit of this.
太赞了
Awwwww, yeah!
好吧
Okay!
请停下
Please stop.
晚安 黛克斯
Good night, Dex!
什么 什么别走啊
What, what, what, what?
黛克斯·帕利奥斯
Dex Parios?
派对结束了 哥们
Party's over, man.
是的 女士 我看出来了
Yes, ma'am. I can see that.
女士
Ma'am?
杰里米·史蒂文斯中士 女士
Staff Sergeant Jeremy Stevens, ma'am.
美国空军
United States Air Force.
好吧
Okay.
你在我家干吗
What are you doing in my house?
非常抱歉 女士 大门开着
I'm very sorry, ma'am. The front door was open.
当然了
Of course.
我本来想去不在场证明酒吧找你
I tried to find you at the Bad Alibi,
但酒保让我来这里
but the bartender sent me here.
我想雇你找我的父母
I-I was hoping to hire you to find my parents.
黛克斯 你有咖啡吗
Hey, Dex, you have any coffee?
要薯片吗
Chips?
树墩镇侦探
第一季 第十一集
我有个朋友出于玩笑让我去做基因检测
So, a buddy of mine got me the DNA kit as a joke.
结果发现 并不那么好笑
Turns out, wasn't so funny.
谢谢
Thanks.
我有48%的美国原住民血统
I'm 48% Native American.
而我父母
And, uh, my parents, uh...
不是吗
Aren't?
是非常纯的白人
Pretty much as white as they come.
我觉得你需要滤纸
Oh, I think you need a filter.
我知道 我知道
Yep, I know. I know that.
你有没有问过你妈妈 她是否
Uh, you ever ask your mom if she, um...
-出过轨吗 -对
- Had an affair? - Yeah.
就在那时她叫来了我父亲 他们坦白了
That's when she called my father in, and they came clean.
我是被领养的
I was adopted.
他们从来没告诉过你
They never told you?
听着 我知道他们做了自以为正确的事
Look, I-I-I know they did what they thought was right,
但我现在发现 有部分的我
but now I'm finding out there's this whole other part of me
我从来不曾了解 然后
that I never knew anything about, and --
我懂你 父母有时候很蠢
Yeah, I get it. Parents can be jerks.
不 我的父母没有
No, mine aren't.
他们总是把我照顾得很周到
They always made sure I was taken care of,
去我的棒球联赛做观众
came to all my little league games,
让我去最好的学校
made sure I went to the best schools.
你仍然爱你的父母
Well, you can still love your parents...
而且你想知道你的身世
...and want to know where you came from.
天呐
Oh. Oh, geez.
不要 不要
Stop. Stop.
我们还是别喝咖啡了
Okay, I think we just have to skip coffee.
没事的 女士
Really, ma'am, it's all good.
你帮我个忙怎么样
So, do you think you can help?
好 只要你别再称呼我为女士了
Yeah, only if you stop calling me ma'am.
-不好意思 帕利奥斯小姐 -不是
- Oh, I'm sorry. M-Miss Parios? - Mnh...
-黛克斯 -没错
- Dex? - Attaboy.
伙计 在做什么呢
Hey, bud. What you doing?
我在做一把椅子
I'm building a chair.
我的椅子坐起来不舒服吗
Oh, mine aren't comfy enough for you?
你拿的是什么 我能看看吗
What do you got here? Can I look?
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表