剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
俄勒冈州波特兰
老城
焦糖味
Caramel.
些许黑醋栗
Hints of black currant.
有酸味但有泥土的回味
It's tart but has an earthy finish.
我觉得是埃塞俄比亚
I'm going with Ethiopian.
肯尼亚
Kenyan.
很近了 很近
It's close. Close.
听起来后面有人不耐烦了
Sounds like somebody's getting a little nervous back there.
放我出去
Let me out of here!
磁带
弹不出来 卡住了
It's not ejecting. It's stuck.
该死的磁带卡座
Oh, this stupid tape deck.
-卡住了 -谁在乎
- It's stuck. - Who cares?
什么情况
The hell?
*在春天*
*Was in the spring*
*然后春天变成夏天*
*Then spring became the summer*
*谁能想到你会来*
*Who'd have believed you'd come along?*
*手*
*Hands*
-*牵起双手* -开窗啊 哥们
- *Touching hands* - Open the window, man!
等等
Hold on.
车
Car!
三天前
微风低语赌场
紧张时的习惯
Nervous habit?
商标
The label.
不 就是一般习惯
Nah, just a regular one.
你是这里人吗
You from around here?
一辈子都在这 你呢
Born and raised. You?
-密西根 -嗯
- Michigan. - Okay.
过来开会
Yeah, just in for a meeting.
明天一早就要飞
Fly out at the crack of dawn tomorrow.
睡太晚 起太早
Out too late up too early.
我觉得我的生物钟在第三次去斯坦时搞紊乱了
I think my body clock got broken in my third tour of the 'Stan.
阿富汗
Oh, Afghanistan.
难怪你有从军牌
Explains the, uh, dog tags.
对 看过不少疯狂的东西
Yeah, saw a lot of crazy stuff over there, but, uh --
-是吗 -对
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
-你知道最难忘的是什么 -是什么
- You know what you never forget? - What?
第一次交火
Your first firefight.
混乱 嘈杂 溅血 简直是
Chaos, the noise, the blood. It's...
胡说
Bull?
你知道 普什图语有句老话
Well, you know - what they say in Pashto --
"自撒羊粪者 亦踩踏羊粪"
"He who spreads his own goat dung is bound to step in it."
-普什... -图语 对
- Pash... - ...to. Yeah.
他们的母语 在"斯坦"
It's what they speak. In the 'Stan.
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
只要在那服过役都知道
Anyone who actually served there would know that, so...
你的从军牌和信♥用♥卡♥名字不一样
Your dog tags don't match the name on your credit card,
而且你的车显然也不是租来的
and nothing about your car keys says "rental,"
所以我猜你也不是外地人 对吧
so I'm guessing you're not in from out of town, either?
我知道你问了我是否是本地人
I know you asked if I was from around here,
想着我们能回我家
figuring we could go back to my place
也许是因为你家应该还有个女人
probably because there's a woman back at yours.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
迟疑 当你的嘴想说"不对"
Hesitation -- it's when your body says "yes"
但身体很诚实地抢先说了"对"
before your mouth can say "no."
也就是说 在你把谎言捋顺前
I.E., until you get your lie straight,
我很确定今晚咱俩只有一人能走运
I'm pretty sure only one of us is getting lucky tonight.
谢了 亲爱的 干杯
Thanks, sweetheart. Cheers.
行
Y-Yeah.
-两个一 -棒
- Snake eyes. - Yes!
这才是小试身手 各位
Okay, that's water and power, folks.
现在我们玩把大的
Now we play for beer and cable.
你确定要这么干吗 亲爱的
You, uh, sure you want to do that, honey?
天哪 也许你说的对 全押
Oh, gosh, maybe you're right, toots.
我今晚感觉超旺 来吧
I'm feeling lucky tonight. Okay.
给我个八 给我个八 八八八
Gimme eight, gimme eight, eight, eight, eight, eight!
七 七点胜
Seven. Seven out.
荷官收钱
Blinds away.
你知道自己为什么是个烂赌徒吗
You know why you're such a bad gambler?
因为你家骰子太重吗
Because your dice are loaded?
因为你不知道什么时候收手
Because you don't know when to quit.
老板要找你谈谈
Boss wants a word.
苏·林恩 拜托 借给我吧 就两千
Sue Lynn, c'mon, how about a marker? Just a measly two K.
你已经欠我们一万一了
You already owe us 11.
而且你刚把军队残疾津贴全浪费在双骰子那了
And you just blew your military disability check at the craps table.
我会还你钱的 好吗
I'll get you your money, okay?
你不需要给我织个上吊绳
You don't have to... knit me a noose.
我不是找你来收账
This isn't a collections call.
我那叛逆的孙女又离家出走了
My rather rebellious granddaughter has run away again.
尼娜 冻结她的信♥用♥卡♥
Nina? Well, just cancel her credit cards.
一小时后就回来
She'll be back in an hour.
她三天前没带信♥用♥卡♥也没开车就走了
She left three days ago without her cards or her car,
也不接电♥话♥
and she's not answering her phone.
你们报♥警♥了吗
Okay, well, did you call the police?
我不信任警♥察♥
I don't trust the police.
我们不希望警♥察♥掺和我们的生意
We prefer to keep them out of our business.
那跟我有什么关系
How is this my problem?
你要带尼娜回来
You're gonna bring Nina back.
什么
Wha--
听起来是他的工作
Sounds like his job.
我们日夜都在搜索 想找到她
We've been searching day and night, trying to find her.
你觉得我能做的更好吗
And you think I can do better?
所以他们给你奖章了 不是吗
Isn't that why they gave you a medal?
-寻人 -那些是敌方战士
- For finding people? - Those were enemy combatants.
在阿富汗
In Afghanistan.
这是有区别的
It's a slight difference.
我以为你会想帮忙
I'd think you'd want to help.
毕竟你之前和本尼关系这么好
Given how close you were to Benny.
还放不下吗
Still bitter.
不 就是想不通
Nah, I'm just mystified.
所以 我配不上你儿子
So, I wasn't good enough for your son,
现在我又有能力找回他女儿了吗
but now I'm good enough to track down his daughter?
-你是这么想的吗 -我能再说出一万个理由
- Is that your thinking? - I can think of 11,000 other reasons.
恐吓 真不像你
Intimidation. How un-you.
她是我唯一的孙辈
She's my only grandchild!
对我来说 来找你也不容易
It's not easy for me, coming to you.
我需要一个我信得过的人
I need someone I can trust.
战争对我来说12年前就结束了
Well, war ended for me 12 years ago.
我不想做 行吗
I'm not up to it, okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
姐姐
Hey, sis.
我说过不许在屋里玩 好吗
I said not in the house, okay?
-想玩吗 -不 已经后半夜了
- Wanna play? - No. It's past midnight.
你得去睡觉了
You need to go to bed.
我想看你生疏了多少
I wanted to see how much you lost.
垃圾借口 至少有人邀请我去工作了
Punk. Well, at least I got a job offer.
现在我们都有工作了
Now we both have jobs.
我没说我要接受这份工作
Well, I didn't say I was gonna take it.
我知道我们需要这笔钱 但是
You know, I know we need the money, but...
走吧 很晚了 你知道该怎么办
Okay, come on, it's late. You know the drill.
我 安塞尔 波特兰森林队未来的凶猛中锋
I, Ansel, future midfield menace for the Portland Timbers,
特此保证会刷牙用牙线...
hereby promise to brush and floss --
还有不许穿着靴子睡觉
And not to go to bed with your boots on.
-我发誓 -好了 去睡觉吧
- I swear. - Okay, go. Bedsky.
黛克斯 我们不会有事吧
Dex, are we gonna be okay?
当然
Yeah.
当然 小弟 我们不会有事的
Yeah, buddy, we're gonna be okay.
去睡觉吧 好吗
Go get some sleep, alright?
-我是霍利斯 -是我 黛克斯
- This is Hollis. - Hey, it's Dex.
清了我的债 再给我一千美金劳务费
Yeah, clear my debt, get me a grand for expenses
还有一份尼娜的朋友名单 我接了
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表