剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
你没有 我知道
You didn't. I know.
你就假装我是个傻子 提点我一下
Look, pretend I'm dumb and catch me up.
发生了什么
What's going on?
只是...看到你们俩一起
It's just...watching you two together...
我不想介入你们之间
I don't want to get in between anything.
你是说我和黛克斯吗
You talking about me and Dex?
我们只是朋友
We are just friends.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我也想相信你 但我刚认识你
I want to trust you, but I just met you.
我看过一部电影
I've seen this movie before.
还有我前男友
My last boyfriend --
你把我跟一个劈腿男相提并论
You are comparing me to the guy who cracked up?
但他有一个一直在身边的前女友
Yes, but he had this ex who was always hanging around,
他最后还是和她好上了
and in the end, he wound up with her again.
我...我只是要保护我自己
I...I just need to protect myself.
我敢保证 这部电影你可没看过
Well, I can say this -- you have not seen this movie before.
因为这部电影没有上映就直接发♥售♥了
'Cause this movie went straight to DVD.
还是在南韩
In South Korea.
因为太烂了
It was terrible.
我比喻不下去了
I'm backing out of the metaphor.
我能给你把刀放下吗
Hey, can I put this knife down?
嗯
Yes.
听着 我真的很喜欢你
Look, I really like you.
我觉得你很好
I think you're great, okay?
我就在这里 我愿意和你试一试
And I'm right here, and I'd like to give this a shot.
听着 我和黛克斯只是朋友
And, look, me and Dex -- we're just friends.
给我点时间向你证明 好吗
Give me a minute to prove that to you, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
和你说好了
I'm holding you to it.
好
Okay.
欢迎候选人
卢埃林·斯洛克姆 记住
Llewellyn Slocombe -- remember that.
卢埃林 你好吗
Llewellyn -- Hey. How you doing?
先生 别起来
Sir, don't get up.
但一定要给我投票 好吗
But get my vote, alright?
认识你很高兴
Nice to see you.
投斯洛克姆就是投赚钱
A vote for Slocombe is a vote for income!
斯洛克姆
Slocombe!
投票吧
Vote, okay?
你会投票的 对吧
Wow. You're voting, right? Okay.
投卢埃林·斯洛克姆 大家伙
Llewellyn Slocombe, everybody.
很好
Yes.
谢谢你 每一票都很重要
Thank you. Every vote counts!
丹...议员
Uh, Councilman...Dan?
你根本就不认识我 但是
Um...you don't know me from Eve, but --
吉布森
黛克斯·格莱斯顿 对吧
Dex Gladstone, right?
拯救了我的筹款 我欠你的
Uh, rescued my fundraiser. I owe you.
我们没多少时间
Um...uh, we don't have a lot of time,
但是 我其实不是我口中的那个人
but, uh, I'm not who I said I was,
我有一些很敏感的信息
and I have some sensitive i-information
要告诉你
that I need to share with you.
丹支持者 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Uh...Team Dan, c-could we have the room?
-好 -谢谢
- Oh, alright. - Thanks.
什么事
What's up?
那么 你有一个儿子
Um...so, you have a son.
他的妈妈是艾玛·林斯特朗
Uh, his mother is Emma Lindstrom.
他叫雅各布 他15岁
His name's Jacob. He's, uh, 15 years old.
他很风趣
He's very funny.
他在参加统考
Uh, he's in AP Lit.
我为你的对手找到了他
I-I tracked him down for your opponent.
什么
W-what?
你在调查我
You were investigating me?
之前是的 之前
I was. I was.
斯洛克姆准备直播放松
And Slocombe's team is planning on going live
这个消息
with this right now.
那你来这里干什么
Then what the hell are you doing here?
我接了个我不该接的活 好吗
I took a job I shouldn't have taken, okay?
我以为你们两边都不干净
I thought that both sides were dirty,
那我站在那边又有什么所谓
so what did it matter what side I was on?
但我错了
But I was wrong.
原来是有所谓的 我来这里
It does matter, and -- and I'm -- I'm here.
我是想 我是想弥补
I'm trying -- I'm trying to fix this.
-好吧 这... -天啊
- Okay, does... - Oh, my God.
这孩子知道我吗
Does the boy know about me?
不 艾玛没和他说过你
No. No, Emma never told him.
好吧 斯洛克姆先发言
Okay. Uh...S-Slocombe speaks first.
我们有15分钟来想办法
We've got, like, 15 minutes to strategize here.
等等 你有个儿子
Wait, you have a son?
你的阵营都是建立在
Your whole coalition is based on the fact
你公开出柜
that you were an out gay man,
敢于面对自己的基础之上
that you were honest about who you are.
他们支持我是因为我能看到未来 安特
They're behind me because I have a vision for the future, Ant.
-我 -丹 我们的标语是"做自己 真实点"
- I... - Dan, our slogan is "Be You, Be True."
这会改变我们一直以来呈现的故事
This changes the story we've been telling,
这故事就是一切
and the story is everything.
抱歉 这个孩子 你儿子
Okay, sorry, this kid, your son --
他没有要求加入到你们的故事中
he -- he didn't ask to be in the middle of this story.
我该怎么办
What do I do now?
我...
Wha--
看来只能面对了
I guess you own it, okay?
不隐瞒 我们说出你的真♥相♥
No spin. We expand your truth.
这样对你来说可能没问题
Okay, well, that might work for you,
但还是会毁掉雅各布的人生
but it's still gonna mess up Jacob's life.
你要听一个卖♥♥你的私♥人♥侦♥探♥给的意见吗
You're taking counsel from a turncoat PI?
-我... -你怎么确定 你...
- I... - You don't know that. Just...
-天啊 -听着
- Oh, my God. - Okay, look.
这新闻会毁了你 好吗
This...This side, they're gonna burn you, okay?
他们根本不在乎你 或雅各布
They don't care what happens to you
或者他的妈妈会怎么样
or to Jacob or his mother.
-我做了什么 -你什么都没做
- What have I done? - You didn't do anything.
丹 艾玛做出了她的选择
Dan, Emma made her choice,
你现在也要做出你的选择
and now you have to make yours.
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
这会毁了一切
This is gonna ruin everything.
我们所做的一切
All the work we've done...
我有一个计划
I have a plan.
但你不会喜欢
But you're not gonna like it.
好了 看来人都到齐了
Alright, people are coming off of funnel cakes,
我们速战速决吧
so let's talk fast.
谁能告诉我
Someone want to tell me
到底是怎么一回事
what the holy hell is going on here?
我们都知道你们要抖出丹的家族秘密
We all know you're about to detonate Dan's family secret.
换成他们也会这么对我们的
Okay, they would have done the same to us.
亲爱的 其实我们的选举很干净
Actually, honey, we ran a clean campaign.
我们有我们代表的东西
We stand for something.
继续说
Ooh. Keep talking.
我都湿了
I'm getting aroused.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
你这个蹩脚凯莉安娜·康威
You knock-off Kellyanne Conway.
雅各布·林斯特朗是一个15岁的孩子
Okay. Jacob Lindstrom is a 15-year-old kid
他根本不知道发生了什么
who has no idea what's happening here,
你要怎样才肯放过他
so what is it gonna take for you to keep him out of this?
这问题可就难说了
Ooh. Well, that's a big ask.
只有一件事能...
Uh, there's only one thing that...
我明白 我准备好了
I understand, and I am prepared.
但是我们不相信你们
But we don't trust you.
我们要保证
We want assurances.
写下来
In writing.
好吗
Okay. Huh?
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表