剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
具体来说这些资金是怎么运转的
How does the -- the money work, exactly?
所有舞者都有出场工资
Well, all the dancers pay a stage fee --
100美金一晚
$100 per night
还有30%的小费收入
and 30% of all the tips that they bring in.
所以有人在黑钱 知道是谁吗
So, someone's skimming cash. Any idea who?
谁都有可能
Could be anyone.
不 这些不能进我的卡车 太邪恶了
No. Nuh-uh. That's not coming on my truck. Those are evil.
离这些东西太近
Get too close to one of those things,
拇指会被切下来放在卷饼里
and a thumb ends up in a burrito.
我们需要它
We need it.
不 我们不需要
No. We don't.
我们要制♥作♥托基的快乐油炸饼冰激凌
We're gonna make Tookie's Churro Ice Cream Deleite.
这个词在西语中是快乐的意思
That's "delight" in Spanish.
为什么我总是在说英文的时候使用
Why do I say some words in Spanish that,
一些根据上下文
in the context of a sentence,
就很容易推测意思的西语单词
are perfectly understandable in English,
但是之后我又很多余地
but then I needlessly describe their meaning
用英文再解释一遍它的意思
in English, anyway?
你这么干过吗
Do you ever do that?
伙计 我有一半菲律宾一半夏威夷血统
Dude, I'm half Filipino and half Hawaiian.
你好 为什么我总是忘了这茬
Aloha. How do I keep spacing on that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们在做烘烤阿♥拉♥斯加
We are making Baked Alaska.
烘烤阿♥拉♥斯加是什么东西
What the hell's a Baked Alaska?
一种疯狂的白人甜点 布朗尼冰激凌派
Crazy white people dessert. Brownie ice cream pie.
制♥作♥时要用火烤
On fire.
用火烤有点意思
The "on fire" part intrigues me.
所以你会帮我吗
So, you'll help me?
我很乐意
It would be my el gusto.
在西语里的意思是我很乐意
That's "my pleasure" i--
我下次再这么做就用木勺打我
Hit me with a wooden spoon if I do that again.
就狠狠敲我的
Just a good smack in the --
没问题 进来吧
Yes, I'm in. Come on.
慢点露肉
你好 帅哥
Hi, handsome.
需要为你跳个舞吗 漂亮阿姨
Care for a dance, pretty momma?
我得先处理些别的事
I have something else in mind.
你到底要不要我给你跳舞
Are you gonna let me dance for you or what?
别急 我付了三首歌♥的钱
Mm, I paid for my three songs.
这段时间怎么用我说了算
I get to spend them how I like.
所以下一项 你的现金小费报税了吗
Okay, so, uh, next, you claim your cash tips?
是的
Yeah.
政♥府♥什么时候派人口普查员到
When did the government start sending census takers
俱乐部里来调查了
out to the clubs?
2020年新政策 要具体到每个人
It's a new 2020 policy. We're trying to get to everyone.
家庭收入是多少
Uh, household income?
不知道
Ugh. I don't know.
拜托 给我个大致数字
Come on. Give me a ballpark.
老天
Oh, God. Um...
凯特拉能赚多少来着 40万吗
How much does Kendra make, again? 400K?
什么 再说一遍
What? Excuse me?
凯特拉 我女朋友
Kendra. My girlfriend.
大部分是她投资得来的收入
Mostly off her investments.
她在国内和新兴股票交易市场
She's well diversified between domestic
上实施多样化经营
and emerging market equities.
她的交易所基金的投资回报率达到17%
ROI on one of her ETFs is like 17% alone.
那你为什么还在这里跳舞
Why are you dancing here?
因为 我天生就适合给
Because -- God put me on this Earth
欣赏我的女人半裸着跳舞
to dance half-naked for appreciative women.
有的时候还给男人跳
And dudes sometimes.
但大部分时候是给女人跳
But mostly women.
真不错 谢谢你
Cool. Okay, thank you.
我得到了我需要的 所有信息
I have everything... that I need.
这位置视野宽广
Bird's eye view.
你是否见过带着额外现金的人走过
You ever see anyone walk away with a little extra cash?
说实话
Full disclosure --
大部分晚上 我心思都不在这里
most nights, I'm, like, baked out of my mind up here.
对这份工作有什么不满吗
Complaints about the job?
姑娘 我每天晚上洗30条男性丁字裤
Girl, I wash 30 male thongs every night.
用手洗
By hand.
你好 萨沙
Hey, Sasha.
但额外福利还是很不错的
Gotta love the perks, though.
那倒是
Yeah.
你喜欢你的老板吗
Okay, uh, so, do you like your boss?
开的是豪车吗
Drive an expensive car?
及时报税了吗
Pay your taxes on time?
你知道吗 女王护卫队在招人
You know, the Queen's guard is hiring.
愉快的聊天
Good talk.
5万
50K.
这一千克卖♥♥的很快 格雷
Moved that kilo pretty quick, Grey.
如果你认识对的人就很简单
It's easy if you know the right people.
你还有什么借口 斯库兹
Now, what's your excuse, Scuz?
-干得好 -多谢
- Nice work. - Thanks.
听着 我认识一个想做大生意的人
Look, I know somebody who might be interested in a bigger haul.
他们打算买♥♥多少
How much they looking to buy?
你打算卖♥♥多少
How much you looking to sell?
这家伙是街上的 来路不明
This dude comes in off the street, outta nowhere.
是你把他拉入伙的 斯库兹
You're the one who brought him in, Scuz.
好吧 但他居然一瞬间就找到了买♥♥家
Fine. But all of a sudden, he's got a buyer for our score?
他可能从那个不知名买♥♥家那里收受回扣
He's probably getting a kickback from whoever he's bringing in,
虽然他可能不会承认
though he probably wouldn't admit it.
我承认 我收取了回扣
Oh, I'll admit it. I'd be getting a kickback.
利奥 我有我们自己的人
Leo...I've got our guy.
我想我们应该支持真正卖♥♥出毒品的人
I say we go with whoever actually sold some of the drugs.
无论用不用自己人
Use my guy or not.
我只是尽力帮大家都赚点钱
I'm just trying to make everybody a little bit of money,
包括我自己
including myself.
知道就好
Good to know.
-有你在真好 -好的
- Glad to have you around. - Yeah.
我拉你入伙是为了偷车
I brought you into this crew to steal cars,
不是来推销你的买♥♥家
not to try and push your buyer,
因为你这是在我的口袋里掏钱
'cause that's money right out of my pocket.
-你懂了吗 -懂
- You read me? - Yeah.
所以你就别插手
So, back off.
金杰
Hey, Ginger.
我能拿到你全部的监控录像吗
Um, can I get access to all of your security footage?
别担心 我会解决的
Uh...don't worry. I'm gonna figure this out.
什么 不 不是那回事
What? No. Not that.
我的小团体刚刚解散了
My squad just flaked.
又解散了
Again.
我所有的已婚朋友来到这
All my married friends, they come here,
看到我拥有的一切 看到我的生活方式
they see what I've got, they see how I live,
他们就"我的天啊"
and they're like, "Oh, my God.
"我希望我能拥有 我好嫉妒"
I wish I had that. I'm so jealous."
然后他们的丈夫发来十条短♥信♥
And then their husbands text 10 times,
她们不得已回了家
and they have to go home.
你结婚了吗 有孩子吗
?You married? Kids?
没有
Uh, nope.
我弟弟刚搬出去
Uh, my brother actually just moved out,
所以基本上 我就一个人
so, basically, I'm on my own.
你想你弟弟了
You miss your brother.
不 我 没事的
No, I -- i-it's fine.
-是时候了 -听着 宝贝丫头
- I-It was time. - Listen up, baby girl.
我是不会让你堕落的
I am not gonna let you wallow.
-我们这么做 -好
- Here's what we're gonna do. - Okay.
我们去喝几杯 去吃点寿司
We're gonna get some drinks, we're gonna go have some sushi,
然后你告诉我你对自己的头发
and then you're gonna show me how to do that magical thing
施了什么魔法
you do with your hair...
然后 我们去狂欢
and then we are gonna rage.
我很乐意去 但是我要工作
You know, I-I'd love to, but I-I have to work.
什么 千万别
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表