剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
我是说 那种好笑
But, I mean, this is kind of funny.
什么
What is?
我们
This. Us.
我们三个人现在站在这里
The three of us standing here together.
我们现在并肩作战
We're working together now.
我是说
I mean...
有一点尴尬
It's a little awkward.
我觉得 觉得
Yeah. I think it -- it -- I think it...
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
你们都是我的知心朋友
You were both inside of me.
虽然不是同一时期的知心朋友
I mean, not at the same time.
我们来抱一下 可以吗
Group hug, I think?
我们自♥拍♥一张
Let's take a selfie, just so --
至少拍一张 击掌也行
Least t-take -- okay, fi-- fi-- high fives.
好吧
Okay.
-你好 黛克斯 -你好 波比
- Hey, Dex. - Poppy, hi.
我不知道你会回来
I wasn't sure you'd be back.
我也是
Yeah. Me either.
我就住在附近 你知道吗
Uh, but I was in the neighborhood, so, you know?
-我很高兴你能来 -波比 该你了
- I'm glad you're here. - Poppy, you're up.
不好意思 我赢了 所以
Yeah. Um, sorry. I got winners, so --
没事的 我们待会再聊
Oh, no worries. I'll catch you later.
太好了
Good.
你需要点什么
Hey, what can I get for you?
-来杯威士忌纯饮 -马上就来
- Hey, uh, whiskey neat, please. - Coming right up.
你好
Howdy.
你好
Hey.
我叫维奥莱特
I'm Violet.
黛克斯
Dex.
黛克斯 挺有趣的名字
Dex. Interesting name.
只是一个简称
Oh, it's, uh, short for something.
这是一个漫长又乏味的故事
It's a long, excruciatingly boring story.
难道军队没有让你学会美化事实
The corps didn't teach you how to embellish the truth
使你自己变得有趣一些
to make yourself half interesting?
你怎么知道我是海军陆战队的
How'd you know I was a Marine?
看看鞋带 锅盖头系法
Bootlaces. Jarhead wrap-around.
习惯了
Old habits.
让我猜猜
And, uh, you -- let me guess.
你是军队的人
You're, um, Army.
有这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
还有谁会傻到去羞辱海军陆战队员呢
Who else would be stupid enough to insult a Marine?
你从军多少年
How long were you in?
14年 在刑事侦缉处
14 years, CID.
刑事侦缉 有意思 在哪里
Criminal Investigation. Interesting. Where?
马尼拉的贫民窟 萨尔瓦多的贫民区
Slums of Manila, the favelas of El Salvador.
我们的小伙子 大多是小伙子
Anywhere our boys, mostly boys...
干得不得力的所有地方
...were behaving badly.
-你呢 -海军陆战队情报员
- You? - Marine intelligence.
真是自相矛盾
Hmm. That's an oxymoron.
一针见血
Touché.
驻扎在哪里
Stationed where?
伊♥拉♥克♥待过 主要是在阿富汗
A little Iraq. Mostly Afghanistan.
-美好时光 -就是娱乐区
- Good times. - Mm. The fun zone.
现在干什么
And now?
医药销♥售♥
Medical sales.
听起来
Oh. That sounds...
真无聊 我知道
Boring. I know.
最近我就喜欢无聊
I prefer boring these days.
那么
So, uh...
你经常来这里
You come to a lot of these things?
不是 我这是第二次来
Uh, no. This is my, um, second time.
-只是在找人 -像我这样的人吗
- Just looking for people -- - Like me?
普通人是不会理解的
Normal people wouldn't understand.
-那你不普通 -玩笑转移话题
- So you're...abnormal? - Oh, deflects with a joke.
好吧
Well...
我曾经也是其中一员
Yeah, I was in that stage for a while.
你应该看出蛛丝马迹了
You've seen stuff.
我看得出来
I can tell.
都在眼睛里藏着
It's all there behind the eyes.
但你如果不接受 就不要吹牛
But you don't wear it. Don't brag about it.
可能某些地方的垃圾抽屉里
Probably have a few commendations
就放着一些奖状
lying in a junk drawer somewhere,
所谓眼不见 心不烦
out of sight, out of mind.
讽刺的是 对于那些你想忘记的事情
Ironic how they give medals
他们却要颁发奖牌
for things you're trying to forget,
你为了正义而做的那些事
things you did for the right reasons,
却让自己无法原谅自己
but that you can't forgive yourself for --
我说的没错吧
am I in the ballpark?
差不多 是的
Pretty much, yeah.
你知道 无论我在全国各地哪里旅行
You know, wherever I am, traveling around the country,
我都会加入其中一个小组
I check into one of these groups,
无论你走到哪里 他们都像朋友一样
and it's like friends wherever you go.
好吧 我请你喝一杯 朋友
Well, I'll buy you a drink, friend?
当然 只要你不找茬
Sure. As long as you don't bust my chops.
我的酒 海风
My drink. Sea-breeze.
加了葡萄柚 越橘和伏特加
Oh. Uh, grapefruit, cranberry, and vodka.
还有芹菜茎
Celery stalk.
你是军人
Well, you're army,
所以我想一些水果是非常有意义的
so I guess something super fruity makes perfect sense.
我饱了
Mmm. I am stuffed.
-这顿饭 -很好吃
- This meal was -- - Delicious.
很高兴你们喜欢
Glad you enjoyed it.
好了
Okay.
我想我已经把他们搞定了
I think I have them covered.
你救了我的命
You saved my butt.
但我在哪里见过他们
But I know them from somewhere.
我不太清楚 但我肯定我认识他们
I can't quite place it, but I'm sure I know them.
你还好吗 托奇
You okay, Took?
我其实可以叫个顺风车
I really could have taken an Uber.
不碍事
Oh, it's no trouble.
还有 你住在势利山
Besides, you're staying in Snob Hill.
如果你生活很有格调 何不出行也格调点
If you're living in style, why not travel in style?
对不起 你是在嘲笑我好心送你吗
Sorry, are you laughing at my sweet, sweet ride?
你真有趣
You are very funny.
-我把它 -它坏了
- I'm just gonna -- - Yeah, it's broken.
你就让它播放就行了
It -- You just got to let it play out.
知道了
Gotcha.
那么 你接下来要去哪
So, um, you going anywhere after?
我有一瓶上好的佳丽酿 如果你可以
Got a nice bottle of Carignan, if you wanna --
我可以
I wanna.
佳丽酿是什么
What's Carignan?
不错
Sweet.
比旅馆好
Beats a hotel.
就住几晚
For a few nights.
给我一种回家的错觉
Gives me the illusion I'm home.
我喜欢这些复古的东西
Love all this retro stuff.
感觉像是我走进了某人的生活
Feels like I'm walking into someone's life --
你懂的 一个比我更时髦的人
you know, someone hipper and much more stylish than me.
《本德尔》
Ooh. Bender.
很酷
Cool.
是不是更时髦
Maybe later?
说真的 有一个就很恐怖 这四个
I mean, seriously, one is creepy. Four?
给客户的新奇礼物[小]
Novelty gifts for clients.
这是一个很长 很无聊的故事
It's a long, excruciatingly boring story.
视野太差
The view sucks.
是的 很糟糕 对吧
Yeah. It's terrible, right?
你之前说
What you were saying before
不能原谅自己
about not being able to forgive myself.
是的
Yeah, well,
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表