剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
但你不爱我
But you don't--
不是那样的
No!
不是啊 我当然爱你了
No, no, of course I do.
那不可能是问题啊
That can't be the problem.
有时候你希望的事未必都可以成真
It's not something you can will to be true.
但确实是真的啊
But it is true.
我爱你
I love you.
让你现在才开始是不公平的
This wasn't fair to you to begin with.
而我是大半生都倾慕着你
I've felt this way about you for most of my life--
不不 Amanda
No, no, Amanda,
请听我说 此时此地
please listen to me, here, now,
我想说 绝对不是为了什么该死的程序问题
I mean, not the verdict of some bloody program.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
Eli已经开始删除那些存储数据了
Eli has already started deleting the memory
就是我们的意识体存储的空间
where our consciousness is stored.
那你和Ginn就会?
You and Ginn?
好奇特的感觉
It's the strangest feeling...
天哪 快让他住手
Well, stop him.
我不能
I can't.
不要啊 快试试 保护你自己!
No, try! Protect yourself!
我知道你为我的死而心怀内疚
I know you blame yourself for my death,
可是请不要那样
but don't.
好吗?
Okay?
因为若不是那样的发生
Because if that hadn't happened,
我永远不会有这种感觉
then I never would have felt this.
我真的爱你啊
I do love you.
我发誓
I swear it.
再见了
Goodbye.
是你吗?
Is that you?
是的 我们回来了
Yeah, it's us.
好了
Yeah.
任务如何了?
How'd the mission go?
他们同意释放我方人员
They've agreed to release our people
以此交换我们帮他们星球抵抗Lucian联盟
in exchange for the defense of their planet from the Lucian Alliance,
同时也撤去能量设备和星门的连接 所以么
also the removal of the Stargate from their power facility, so...
任务未完成
Mission not accomplished.
说到这个
Speaking of
先把我放了再说
letting prisoners free...
哦对
Oh.
他们看来蛮友善的
They seemed decent enough.
所以我觉得带他们去看看
I didn't think there'd be harm
他们要帮助的飞船和人们 应该不是坏事
in showing them the ship and crew that they were trying to help.
希望我没做错吧
I hope that was all right.
少尉 在这么一大堆破事后
Lieutenant, in the grand scheme of things,
我觉得这是咱所有人一整天里作出的最好决定
I think that was the best decision any of us has made all day.
怎么回事?
What happened?
我是怎么到这儿来的?
How did I get here?
你已经回来2天了
You've actually been back for a couple of days.
但我让你苏醒过来还是费了不少时间
It just took you that long to come out of the coma.
Eli 你该死的到底做了什么?
Eli, what the hell did you do?
我做了什么?
What the hell did I do?
我把她们的意识体转移到隔离区了
I transferred the memory where they were stored into quarantine.
她们现在和飞船其他部分完全隔离了
They're cut off from the rest of the ship now
也和我们隔离了
and us.
她们?
They?
没有别的办法
There was no other way.
是Ginn这么说的 所以我只好这么做
That's what Ginn said, so that's what I did.
都是为了救你
To save you.
别走 Eli
No, Eli!
算了吧
Forget it.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
其实你能活下来都算走运了
In fact, you're lucky to be alive.
听医生的话吧 博士
Listen to her, doc.
她可是知道自己在说什么的人
She knows what she's talkin' about.
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表