剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
we wouldn't be in this position.
现在就不会到这地步
Take his weapon.
拿走他的武器
There can only be one commander
只能有一个指挥官
and Kiva's dead.
基瓦已经死了
Any objections?
有不同意见吗
What do we know about the planet?
关于这个星球我们有什么资料
Not much.
没有很多
Presumably it has breathable atmosphere
大概这里的大气可以呼吸
other than that...
除此之外
We have to do something.
我们得想想办法
Amen.
阿门
No no this is perfect.
不 不 这很好
It couldn't have worked out better.
这样最好了
They're gonna be stranded down there.
他们会被遗忘在那里的
No no the ship won't jump.
不会的 飞船不会跳跃
We can pick them back up later.
我们可以待会儿再接他们回来
Plus the planet is out of range of the pulsar.
还有 这个星球在脉冲星的辐射范围外
Believe me they're better off.
相信我 最好让他们离开
What does that say for the rest of us?
那我们其他人怎么办
Well we've done some calculations
我们做了数据分♥析♥
and certain areas of the ship
发现飞船内某些区域
that are better protected than others
比其他区域更安全
because of their location within the hull.
因为它们有船体保护
Hydroponics for one.
栽培室就是其中一处
We go there seal ourselves in
我们可以去那里 把我们密封到里面
we might be able to outlast them.
这样也许可以打败他们
What about the damage to the ship itself?
那对飞船会有什么破坏呢
Without the shields the next pulsar blast...
没有了防护盾 下一场脉冲星大爆♥炸♥
damage will be minimal.
破坏力会非常小
Organic matter will suffer the most.
有机物受到的伤害最大
Wait a minute not everyone's been sent off the ship.
等一下 并非所有人都被送出了飞船
He mentioned something about T.J.
他提到了T.J.
It sounded like she'd been injured
好像她受伤了
and something about doctors?
还有那些医生呢
They might have used some of our people
为了保证有足够的医护人员
to get extra medical personnel on board with the stones.
船上可能还有我们的人和通讯石
Well we can't just leave them out there.
不能就这么丢下他们不管
Not if we're going to go through with this.
除非我们就这么做了
All right Greer and I will go get them.
好吧 我和格瑞去救他们
Give us 15 minutes
十五分钟后
to meet you back in hydroponics.
栽培室见
After that
之后
seal the door.
把门封上
Colonel!
上校
We found a system of small caves just
我们在两公里外的山脊上
over that ridge about two klicks!
发现了洞穴
Should be enough to shelter everyone
要是把大家分成小组的话
if we break into smaller groups!
应该都可以到洞里避一避
That's good enough!
很好
Guys guys back up.
大家往后退
Dannic's taken control.
丹尼克已经控制了飞船
These men were loyal to me.
这人些对我很忠诚
All right people listen up!
好了 大家注意听
We're going to move out
我们要开始走了
but stay together.
跟上队伍
Let's go!
出发
Colonel!
上校
I've nothing to say to you.
没什么好说的了
We're here because I stood up for you!
我们来这里是因为我站在你这边
He would have killed you all!
不然他早把你们都杀了
Wait Camile?
等下 卡米尔
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Th-they used some of us
他们要我们
to connect with a team of doctors.
跟一队医生保持联♥系♥
Me Volker Kemp and Rieder.
我 沃克 肯普和里德
All right where are the others?
其他人在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
There were more injured and...
有很多人受伤了
anyway they severed the connection...
还有 他们切断了联♥系♥
Lieutenant...
中尉
What happened?
怎么回事
She was shot.
她中枪了
She's going to make it.
她会没事的
What about the baby?
孩子在哪
Camile what about the baby?
卡米尔 孩子在哪儿
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿
It's just over here.
就到这里
You'll get a better view.
景色很美
Oh my God. That's beautiful.
天啊 真美
That wasn't here.
以前没有
No it showed up last night
有 就在昨晚你来之前
just before you did.
它显现了出来
Any idea what it means?
知道这暗藏着什么意思吗
Not a clue.
完全不知道
Listen I wanted to thank you.
听着 我想感谢你
What for?
感谢什么
If you hadn't decided to go back with Colonel Young
要不是你决定跟杨上校一起回去
he would have taken all of us.
说不定他把我们都带走了
I know what a sacrifice that was.
我知道你牺牲很大
And the aliens knew.
外星人也知道
I think that's why
所以
they were willing to bring your daughter here.
他们才愿意把你女儿带到这里来
But...
可是
But what?
可是什么
Well you made your choice.
你做了选择
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The baby can stay.
孩子可以留下来
We'll take care of her I promise you
我保证会好好照顾她
but you have to go back.
但你得回去
No.
不
I'm sorry.
对不起
No no... No!
不 不
T.J.!
T.J.
Let's get her out of here.
把她带走
This way!
在这边
We've got company.
有人来了
Take cover.
躲起来
Is that really necessary?
真有这个必要吗
Well they're gonna figure out where we are sooner or later.
他们迟早会发现我们在哪里的
Even if they can't get in
就算他们进不来
they can still vent the atmosphere.
他们也可以放毒气进来
And don't worry the plants are producing oxygen.
别担心 这些植物可以提供氧气
We'll have enough breathable air.
我们有足够的空气
For a while anyway.
虽然只是暂时的
That's 15 minutes.
十五分钟到了
You have to give them more time.
你得再给他们一点时间
The longer we wait
我们等得越久
the greater the chance of being discovered.
就越可能被发现
Eli...
伊莱
We can give them a few more minutes.
可以再等他们几分钟
This is our only chance.
我们只有这一次机会
If we fail and they take the ship
要是我们失败了 他们就会掌控飞船
we're as good as dead.
到时候我们都得死
Mr. Brody seal the door.
布罗迪先生 把门封上
The next pulsar blast
下一次脉冲星辐射
will be deadly to anybody outside this room.
对这个房♥间外面的人是致命的
That's the whole point isn't it?
不就是要这效果吗
Damn it!
我靠
Sergeant I'm moving!
中士 我来了
Rush this is Scott come in please.
拉什 我是斯考特 快接话
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表