剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
This is what Destiny intended
自进入这星系起
from the moment it entered the star system.
命运号♥就做好了这样的准备
That ship
那艘飞船
is the best chance we have of getting home.
是我们回家的最佳机会了
Are we done?
玩完了吧
We'll never be done.
永远没完
You shouldn't have left him on the planet.
你不该把他丢在那个星球上
You think I don't know that?
你以为我自己不清楚吗
Everyone thinks we're safe.
大家都以为我们安全了
They think that they'll never find us again.
所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们
Why did you take one of our people prisoner?
你们为什么把我们的人关起来
We're not safe, are we?
我们还不安全 对吧
They're coming! Who's coming?
他们要来了 谁来了
Lucian Alliance. They're coming to take Destiny.
卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号♥
There's only one way this is going to end if we wait.
我们再这么等下去的话 就只一种结局
I'm not surrendering this ship.
我是不会交出这艘飞船的
Chloe, what are you doing in here?
克洛伊 你在这儿做什么
I don't know how I got here.
我也不知道自己怎么过来的
There may be something happening to Chloe
可能克洛伊体内的细胞结构
on a cellular level.
发生了变化
Some kind of genetic manipulation
某种基因操控
gradually changing her.
在慢慢改变她
What were you doing?
你们干什么去了
He wanted me to look at some equations,
他让我看了些方程式
see if I understood them.
看我是不是看得懂
Did you?
看懂了吗
I don't know.
不知道
So, the chair kills off
所以那椅子能消灭
any potential alien matter inside her
她体内的外星生物
while leaving her human side unaffected.
而不会影响到她人类的层面吗
She's breathing and her pulse is steady.
她呼吸和脉搏都很稳定
Did it work?
成功了吗
We'll soon find out, won't we?
很快就知道了
I think it's, uh, right over there.
我想很快就到了 就在那儿
Yeah, I can see it.
是 我能看到
We're comin' into town.
我们到市区了
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
Hey, it beats the hell
这是不是让你想起
out of our digs in Kandahar, don't it?
我们在坎大哈那时候了
I wouldn't miss it for the world, brother.
无论如何我是不会想念这个的 兄弟
Well, I appreciate it.
我倒挺喜欢的
I do.
真的
Cloverdale!
克洛弗代尔到了
Me first!
我先
Damn, I thought my dad might be here.
我以为我爸爸会在这儿的
There they are. Hey, guys!
他们在那儿 嘿 兄弟们
He's coming to again!
他又发作了
T.J., just cut it off me, please!
T.J. 快帮我把这个弄下来
Try something else!
试试别的工具
I've tried everything in my bag.
我包里所有的工具都试过了
Nothing is working.
什么都没用
The best thing for him is to keep moving.
对他来说最好的方法就是继续前进
Matthew...
马修...
Matthew!
马修
What the hell's the matter with you?
你到底怎么了
Sorry!
对不起
I'm sorry, he just ran out in front of me!
对不起 他刚刚突然从我前面跑过去
No, I'm fine. I'm fine, I'm fine...
我没事 我没事 我没事
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Lucky for you.
运气真好
No, no, no, I was just being stupid.
不 我刚刚反应太迟钝了
Look, Mr. Brody, don't worry about it.
布罗迪先生 不用担心
They bounce at this age.
他们身强力壮的
Okay.
好吧
Hey, are we still on for the, uh... Yeah, yeah, go.
我们还是在 是的 快走
We're takin' up the whole road here, guys.
我们占据了一整条马路
If you wind up with any insurance issues, Matt,
如果你有什么保险问题 马特
I got it all on video.
我这儿都录下来了
I kind of wish you didn't, Eli.
我倒希望你没有 伊莱
So you, uh, you must be Ronald.
你 你一定是罗纳德
Oh, dad, sorry, this is Ron,
爸爸 不好意思 这是罗
my best man.
我的伴郎
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
很荣幸见到你 先生
Oh, you call me Everett. You're family now.
叫我埃弗雷特吧 我们是一家人了
Yes, sir-- and this is Chloe's brother Eli.
是 先生 这是克洛伊的哥哥 伊莱
Brother Elijah.
以利亚兄弟
Eli, actually.
其实是伊莱
And I took myself out of the running for best man
我不跟你抢这伴郎的位置是因为
because I'm creating a video for my wedding gift.
我正在录段视频作为新婚礼物
Lucky for me.
我真幸运
Where's Chloe?
克洛伊在哪儿
Something about a dress.
忙衣服的事儿
She's going to meet you at the house.
她会在家里等你
I guess I'm anxious to see her.
我想我有点等不及见她了
I'll say, nearly got yourself killed
我得说 结婚前夜
the day before your wedding.
你会焦头烂额的
Yeah, probably would've ruined the whole weekend, huh?
可能会毁了整个周末 对吧
Yeah, probably,
是 有可能
but I guess since it looks like
但我想结婚之后
you're gonna live for another day,
你会重新开启另一段人生吧
Welcome home, son.
欢迎回家 儿子
Okay, he's out again.
好了 他已经睡过去了
Guys, we can move him.
我们可以移♥动♥他了
You'll be able to help him
我们一回到飞船上
once we're back on the ship, right?
你就能治好他的 对吗
We can't risk taking him aboard.
我们不能贸贸然将他带回去
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
What? Rush is right.
什么 拉什说的没错
You saw how quickly the organism spreads on contact.
你看到这病原体一经接触传染的有多快了
It could take over the whole ship.
整艘船上的人都可能被感染
He can't stay here either.
那他也不能待在这儿啊
Chloe.
克洛伊
Ready? One, two, three.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
I got you, buddy.
抓住你了 兄弟
Come on, come on, move your feet, Eli.
快点 快点 快走 伊莱
Come on--
快点
Okay!
好的
I'll run ahead, contact Destiny,
我打前阵 联♥系♥命运号♥
try to get them to send back medical supplies.
试试让他们运送医疗物资回来
If I'm fast, I'll get back
如果我够快的话 我会在你们
before you reach the gate, okay?
到达星门之前就回来 好吗
Yeah, yeah, good. Go.
好 好 很好 去吧
Eli... Yeah.
伊莱 我在
Remote.
遥控器给我
Yeah. Okay.
是 好
Aw, this hasn't changed one bit.
这儿一点都没变
Matt is clearly moved
又一次看到老房♥子
seeing the old homestead again.
马特显然很感动
What's that?
那是什么
A temp track for the voice-over.
画外音的旁白
All good documentaries have one.
所有好的纪录片都有
I'm thinking Kiefer Sutherland,
我想成为基弗·萨瑟兰
but I'm the fallback.
但实际只是个后线储备
Ronald, make yourself at home.
罗纳德 别拘束
Let me grab that.
这个我来拿
You're going to be up in Matthew's room.
你睡马修的房♥间
You're in my room.
你睡我房♥间
I'll be fine on the couch in the den.
我可以睡书房♥的沙发
You're the one with the fiancee.
你可是有未婚妻的人了
That's gonna be weird.
有点怪怪的
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表