剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
How are you getting on with those algorithms I gave you?
我给你的那些方程式研究得怎么样了
Slow.
进展很慢
And Dr. Park?
朴博士呢
She went to the engineering control room,
她已经按你的指示
like you told her.
去了工程控制室
She'll radio you when she's got something,
有什么发现 她会马上通知你的
though she didn't look too optimistic when she left.
不过她看起来可并不怎么乐观
Okay, how about Eli?
好吧 伊莱呢
Communications lab.
在通讯室
He's getting Dr. Perry.
迎接佩里博士去了
Colonel, it seems there's another
上校 船上好像还有
undamaged area of the ship.
一个没受损的区域
I've pressurized it.
我恢复那边的气压了
Might be worth taking a look,
应该值得去看一看
see if there's a shuttle,
也许会有穿梭机
escape pod, something like that.
救生舱什么的
Keep me posted on your progress.
及时通报我这里的进展
Of course.
当然
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
Mandy?
曼蒂
Yes, I'm here. I can see you.
嗯 是我 我能看到你
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做
Good, good. Is Eli with you?
太好了 伊莱跟你在一起吗
Yeah, I'm here.
我在这儿
Good. Go help Dr. Park.
好 你去给朴博士帮帮忙
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because she's going to need you
因为朴博士现在
far more than Dr. Perry will.
比佩里博士更需要你
All right, all right.
好 好
I'm going.
我这就去
Can you read this?
能看到吗
Yes.
能
Good.
好
This is the first of several heuristic algorithms
这是我让你进行计算的一系列启发算式的
I need you to run.
第一个算式
They're crucial to discovering a way
这些算式
to manually program an override
是手动控制命运号♥推进系统的
to Destiny's propulsion systems.
关键所在
First of several?
一系列
And you thought this wasn't going to be any fun, huh?
你不觉得你要干的活儿特别有意思吗
Yeah, very funny, Mr. Brody.
对 非常有意思 布罗迪先生
Time is of the essence.
现在时间紧迫
Did you get it?
记下来了吗
Yeah, got it.
记下来了
Okay.
好
Here's the next one.
这是第二个算式
Rush, come in.
拉什 回话
Yes, Colonel.
上校 请讲
There's no sign of a shuttle or escape pod,
这儿没有任何穿梭机或者逃生舱什么的
and if there was,
即使有过
they probably used it to get the hell out of here.
他们可能也已经被用于逃生了
I'm going to check out a few more compartments,
我去看看另外几个隔间
then I will head back.
然后我就去跟你会合了
Young out.
完毕
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
Yes, Mandy?
什么事 曼蒂
These heuristics you gave me...
你给我的那些算式
Do you understand them?
你弄懂了吗
I think so.
应该懂了
Are you asking me to go to--
你是不是让我去
yes.
对
Now.
现在就去
Please.
求你了
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Need some help with something?
要帮忙吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I'll be fine.
我自己就行
I'll let you know.
万一需要我再喊你们
We need to talk.
咱们得谈谈
I'm sorry?
什么
Oh, I-- I'm not...
哦 我不是
I'm Dr. Amanda Perry.
我是阿曼达·佩里博士
I-- we used the communication stones?
我们用通讯石交换了身体
I was brought aboard to help with the current situation--
我来这里是为了解决一些问题
where's Ginn?
吉恩在哪儿
She's on earth.
她在地球上
Look, I'm sorry, but I need to--
很抱歉 不过我现在得
no, no, no, we're not done here--
不行 咱们的事还没完呢
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Sergeant, I'm Dr. Amanda Perry.
中士 我是阿曼达·佩里博士
I used the stones to switch with Ginn.
我通过通讯石和吉恩交换了身体
I heard.
我听说了
Welcome aboard.
欢迎
Thank you.
多谢
Look, I've got quite a bit of work to do, and--
我还有很多工作要做
then, by all means,
那样的话 无论如何
do not let this man stop you.
也不能让这个人打扰您
Thank you.
多谢
Off you go now.
你也可以走了
That way.
那边
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
Mandy, are you there?
曼蒂 到了吗
Did you find it?
找到了吗
Yes.
到了
Rush, come in.
拉什 回话
Yes, I'm here.
请讲
We just lost the Kino feeds.
我们刚刚失去了基诺连接
Yeah, probably out of range.
距离的原因吧
It was going to happen sooner or later.
早晚的事
Don't worry about it. Just keep working.
别担心 继续工作
Mandy, are you still there?
曼蒂 你还在那儿吗
Yes, Nick.
在
Good.
好
This is a discreet channel.
我们现在在加密频道上
No one else on the ship can hear us.
除了咱们俩谁都听不见
So...
那么...
This is the bridge.
这就是舰桥
Indeed it is.
没错
Now we can finally get to work.
现在我们终于能开始工作了
So, what's going on here, Nick?
尼克 这里发生什么事情了
Oh, Mandy, I'm sorry for all the puzzles.
很抱歉让你一团雾水
I had to find a way of getting you on the bridge
我得找一个让你到舰桥来而又不让
without anyone else knowing.
别人知道的办法
Why the secrecy?
为什么要保密呢
Because I've done it.
因为我已经做到了
I've broken Destiny's master code.
我已经破解了命运号♥的主代码
I now have complete control over all its systems.
我已经能完全控制命运号♥的所有系统
Wait a minute.
等一下
You have control over navigation and propulsion?
你控制了导航和推进系统
Yes, all of it.
没错 都在控制之下
Then why do you need me?
那你还要我做什么呢
You could've had any of these people--
你可以让这里的随便哪个人
I needed you because you're the only one I can trust.
我需要你 因为我只信任你
I can't tell the others. Not yet.
我还不能告诉其他人 现在还不行
Why not?
为什么
Look, I'll explain in time.
我会给你解释
Right now I need you to turn Destiny around
但现在我需要你让命运号♥转向
and come and get us.
过来接我们
All right.
好的
Tell me what to do.
告诉我怎么做
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表