剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
还是让我俩来真正干点活吧
Let's get down to some real work.
这样啊
Ah.
命运号♥ 我是Scott 请通话
Destiny, this is Scott, come in.
可恶 我不晓得 你们能不能听到
Shoot, I don't know, maybe you're reading this.
我在貌似甲板机棚的地方
I'm in some kind of hangar bay,
他们可能阻隔了信♥号♥♥
they could be blocking the signal.
外星人带走了Chloe
The aliens took Chloe.
天哪 只不过是几分钟前的事
Jeez, it was only a few minutes ago,
但我觉得过了几小时了
feels like it was hours.
我不知道呢 我猜也无法得知
I don't know, I guess there's no way of knowing
他们到底要弄多久
how long this is gonna take.
总之我不会丢下她走的
I-I'm not leaving without her.
我只是
I just, uh...
怎么说呢
I don't know, I...
我只是希望她平安无事
I just hope she's gonna be okay.
第二艘指挥舰从超空间跳出来了
Second command ship just dropped out of hyperspace.
无人战机也在路线内
Drones are en route.
预计到达时刻?
Eta?
12分钟
12 minutes.
Rush 请通报
Rush, come in.
第二波敌人来了 他们就在路上
Second wave just dropped out. They're on their way.
我们那无人机有没有激活迹象
Have any activity on the drone?
没有
Negative.
那其他的那些第一股的敌机有没有启动呢?
Are any of the others from the first group powering up?
目前没有
So far, nothing.
还是在休眠状态
Still dormant.
那好 这至少解答了一个问题
Well, that answers one question.
他们并没有接收新来的指挥舰的指令
They're not taking orders from the new command ship.
这倒让我想了个主意
That gives me an idea.
先等等
Hang on.
Rush 你有什么计划
Rush, what about the plan?
我们到底能不能彻底中断他们的通讯
Can we permanently disrupt their communications or not?
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately,
看来没办法干扰那信♥号♥♥
it seems like there's no way to jam the signal
能超过几秒钟就不错了
for any longer than a few seconds
在他们重新发射信♥号♥♥前来不及改编
before they adapt.
在战斗情况下时间不够啊
Not long enough in a battle situation.
我们还在试其他的办法
We're pursuing alternatives.
什么办法
Such as?
那个么 找到了第一个通知你
Well, you'll be the first to know.
我先下线了
Rush out.
少尉
Lieutenant...
你在这些系统上训练了多久了?
how much training have you had with these systems?
跟飞船上其他人一样长时间 长官
As much as anyone else on the ship, sir.
具体是
Which is?
一个小时 还是模拟的
About an hour, simulated.
好吧 你能做好的
All right, you're going to do fine.
我来教你 你要掌握好能量分配
I want you to handle power distribution,
别让任何一个激活的发射器
do not let any of the active emitters
降到临界以下
drop below critical,
并且对任何有大气失压的区域要保持高度警戒
and stay on top of any sections that lose atmospheric pressure.
明白了 长官
Yes, sir.
哎呀 糟
Oh, crap.
David 你集中开火射那些靠近
David, focus your fire on any drones approaching areas
防护罩失效区域的无人机
where the shields are still down.
收到 不过他们最终肯定会发现的
Copy, but they're gonna clue in eventually.
我知道
I know.
啊 Chloe?
Hey, Chloe?
你还好吗?
You all right?
你一定会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我要带你回家了
I'm going to get you home.
目标太多了
There's a lot of targets!
搞定他们 David
You got this, David.
哇
Whoa!
命运号♥
Destiny,
这是Scott通报
this is Scott.
中尉 你那边是什么情况
Lieutenant, what's your status?
我得回了Chloe
I've got Chloe.
正在返回的路上
We're on our way back,
不过看来我们遇到一些小麻烦啊
but it seems that we've got a little problem here.
是哦 你也发现了吧
Yeah, you noticed that, did you?
我会尽力处理掉一些
I'll take out as many as I can.
不用 中尉 我们现在不是摧毁他们
Negative, Lieutenant, we're not here to destroy them,
只要坚持到我们可以再次跳跃就行
just hang on long enough till we jump.
现在你先别靠近命运号♥
Just keep clear of Destiny for now.
他们会专注于我们这个大块头目标的
They'll focus on the larger target.
不 我有全副护盾 你们可没有
No, I've got full shields, you don't.
别担心 长官 我们不要紧的
Don't worry, sir, we'll be okay.
他们开始发现到我们的罩门了
They're starting to realize where we're vulnerable.
因为我都一直在开火掩护那些暴露区域
I'm taking more and more fire concentrated on exposed areas.
Rush 不管你要做什么
Rush, whatever you're gonna do,
现在就给我上马
you got to do it now!
我知道了 知道了
I got it, I got it!
快来看
Look at this.
识别软件啊 敌友分辨
Recognition software, friend or foe.
现在第一股的那些战机忽略了新来的第二股部队
Right now the drones that were here first are ignoring the second wave,
因为他们没有指挥舰发命令
because they don't have a command ship
告诉他们该打哪些
telling them which side they're on.
要是我们来告诉他们哪些是敌人呢?
What if we tell them that they're the enemy?
我们只要用之前他们给我们标注的身份码就可以
We use the same I.D. Tag that they used for us.
对呀 这样是可行的
Yeah, that could work.
但唯一的问题是 如果我们想上传
The only problem is, if we want to upload
新的程序给其他的战机
the new program to the other drones...
我们就得先把这架发动起来
We'd have to power this one up first.
你说要做什么?
You want to what?
听着 只有这个法子了
Look, there's no other way.
如果那家伙发动攻势的话
If that thing starts shooting,
我们可没办法阻止的
we're not going to be able to stop it.
它会在命运号♥里面把我们摧毁
It will tear us apart from the inside.
我认为那不可能发生
I don't think that's gonna happen.
Greer军士长
Sergeant Greer,
我要你带一个守卫队去实验室
I need a security team in the lab
就是他们在弄那战机的地方 快去
where they're working on the drone, now.
收到
Roger that.
我们有新的问题了
We've got a new problem.
蓝色外星人的飞船刚才跳入超空间走了
The alien ship just jumped to hyperspace.
这些孙子挺会溜的
Good for them.
可是本来在攻击他们的无人机
No, but the drones they were attacking,
现在都朝着我们来了
they're heading our way.
太多了
That's too many.
我们无法一次拖住这么多啊
We can't hold them all off at once.
Rush 你们要多久才能弄好那程序
Rush, how long till that program is ready?
给我们5分钟
Give us five minutes.
给不了5分钟了
You don't have five minutes.
呃 命运号♥ 不知道你们看到没有
Uh, Destiny, I'm not sure if you're seeing this,
不过现在有整大队的无人机
but we've got a whole bunch more of those drones
就在你们前方啊
coming your way.
我们是跟他们过去的 我要你赶紧离开那边
We're tracking them. I want you out of there.
长官
Sir--
我已经下达直接命令了 中尉
I just gave you a direct order, Lieutenant.
离航 马上
Break off, now.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你们来干什么?
What are you doing here?
上校的命令
Colonel's orders.
所以呢 如果我们启动了这架战机
So, what, if we manage to power up this drone,
要是它开火的话
and it starts opening fire,
你认为你能阻止的了吗?
do you think there's anything you can do to stop it?
我只是该死的确定我得试试
I'm sure as hell gonna try.
全船都有损坏报告
I'm getting damage reports from all over the ship,
多方位的连带爆♥炸♥
multiple secondary explosions.
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表