剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
我们就都死了
we'll all be killed,
飞船也会被摧毁
and this ship will be destroyed,
这才是竹篮打水一场空呢
and then this really will have all been for nothing.
上校 这是Brody通报
Colonel, this is Brody.
我们已经准备好送第一批人休眠了
We're ready to put the first group into stasis.
请站在给你们指定的舱口前
Please just step into your assigned pods.
别担心 我会监控你们的状态
Don't worry, I'll be monitoring your progress.
再见
See you soon.
会见的
Soon.
是我呀 妈妈
It's me, mom.
Eli
Eli...
我没多少时间
I don't have much time.
只够来告别了
Just long enough to say goodbye.
我们有很多聪明人在那上面工作的
We've got smart people working on it,
超有才的啊
really smart,
不过还是要3年
but still, three years.
就算一切顺利
Even if it all goes well,
也至少要3年
three years at least.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用不用 Eli
No, no, Eli--
我总是忍♥不住想
I can't help thinking
要是我之前没有做出这个人生选择
that if I had made different choices in my life,
你现在就不会孤单一人了
you wouldn't be alone right now.
但要是你没选走这条路
If you had made different choices,
你也不会看到那些不可思议的奇景了
you wouldn't have seen the incredible sights you've seen,
也不会做出这么多你所完成的惊人成就
done the amazing things you've done.
我觉得好像自己遗弃了你一样
I feel like I've abandoned you.
你不是遗弃我呀
You haven't abandoned me.
你是长大成人 过你自己的人生
You're living your life.
我想说 当我什么也不知道时确实很煎熬
I mean, it was hard when I didn't...
那时既不知你在哪里
When I didn't know where you were,
也不知你在做什么
or what you were doing,
可现在我明白了
but now I understand.
你没必要在这里陪着我的 乖儿子
You don't have to be here, Eli.
我只是想知道
I just, I just need to know--
你快乐吗?
are you happy?
不管怎样吧
In spite of everything,
是的
yeah.
我真的快乐
I am.
那我就满意了
That's good enough for me.
Volker啊
Volker.
在呢
Yeah.
你在舰桥吗?
You on the bridge?
是啊
Yeah.
那好 我要请你帮我运行一下诊断程序
Good, I need you to run a diagnostic for me.
请进
Come in!
咋了?
What?
呃 之前报告过的 我们已经把所有的
Well, as you know, we've been powering up
休眠舱通道都充能了
all the stasis pod corridors,
可是有状况发生
and it's been going...
就刚刚才发现的
It's been going pretty well up to now,
那个
but, uh...
到底是什么?
Well, what is it?
是最后那一区
It's the last section.
应该是有些坏了
It must have taken some damage,
可能是在我们登上命运号♥前就坏了的
possibly even before we came onboard the ship.
我们无法激活那些舱箱 所以么
We can't bring those pods online, so...
现在没有足够的舱装下所有人了
We're not going to have enough for everyone.
坏掉的舱箱使我们有8个人位置短缺
The damaged pods put us eight short of the total we need.
问题出在哪里?
What's the problem?
因为飞船太旧了 这就是问题呗
Well, the ship's very old, that's the problem.
好吧 我再重新问一次
All right, we'll try that again.
能不能修好?
Can we fix it?
用机上目前所有材料是不能
Not with the material we have on board.
我们需要一种叫做一氢化二钯的化合物
(钯元素可以大容量吸收氢化物并保持稳定.水晶透明体)
We need something called palladium hydride.
这是在高温超导体下产生的化合物元件
It's a component of the high-temperature superconductors
是休眠舱的核心元素
that are critical to the pod systems.
从哪能得到这些元素?
Where do we get this stuff?
用其他金属矿的合金里提炼
In ores in alloy with other metals,
理论上是可以从那些有大气层活跃的行星上获得
ideally on planets in systems that have seen substantial meteor activity.
现在 我们倒是确实有个候选星球
Right, now, we do have a possible candidate,
但是因为某种缘故被锁住了
and it's locked out for good reason.
因为那行星的陨石带相当危险
The meteorites would make the place dangerous,
要不就是有毒气
if not toxic,
而且那星系里还是有一艘指挥舰在等着
but there is still a command ship in the system.
他们是不可能知道是人类的生理活动
They know nothing about human physiology,
还是行星上的生物活动的
or what makes a planet viable.
他们只知道那儿有个星门
They just know there's a gate.
若我们想要 还是可以去那个锁闭星球的
We can still get around the lock-out, if we want to.
我们能撑过下一场战斗吗?
Can we survive another fight?
就算可以 我们也会费去太多的能量
Even if we did, we'd use up far too much power.
飞船也就没有余力跳到下一个星河系了
The ship would never make the jump to the next galaxy,
也就说最开始打算
which kind of defeats the purpose
去那星球的意图就不可行了
of going to this planet in the first place.
那你是想说什么?
So what are you telling me?
我别无他选只能把8个人留在外面吗?
We don't have a choice but to leave eight people out?
就说"祝好运 希望你们有够多的水和食物"?
Tell them, "Good luck, you've got as long as the food and water lasts?"
那个都做不到的了
We can't even do that.
要维持8个人的生命维持系统的能量
The power requirements needed
要撑那么久时间的话
to maintain life support for eight people for that long
会让我们能量供给不足
would make us fall short.
而留在外面的人就只能
Whoever stays out would have to--
只能自杀了 是吧
Kill themselves, yeah.
你没别的选择了 上校
You have no choice, Colonel.
如果你希望Eli的计划能成行
If you want Eli's plan to work,
你就得挑出8个人的名字来了
you're going to have to come up with eight names.
反正现在情势就是每况愈下
It just goes from bad to worse.
那Young上校怎么决定的?
So what's Colonel Young decided?
他还没决定 不过
He hasn't yet, but--
你可想都别想
Don't even think about it.
想什么?
What?
你想志愿去当那8壮士之一吧
Volunteering to be one of the eight.
我再了解你不过了 大罗
I know you, Ron.
也许我是会去的 若真到了那时刻
Maybe I would, if it came to it,
不过我不想其他7个人陪我一起死
but I wouldn't ask seven others to do it with me,
我觉得Young上校也不会这么做
and I don't think Colonel Young would either.
依老子看哪 我们大家一起来的
I mean, the way I see it, we all came here together,
如果真要有人留
and, if need be,
大家干脆也都抱一块儿死得了
we'll all go out together.
也许不用到那一步的
Maybe it won't come to that.
什么?
What?
带我去见Young上校
Take me to Colonel Young.
为啥? 你在想什么?
Why? What are you thinking?
我们得开启这个区
We need to fall back to this section
关闭起周围的所有通道
and seal off the surrounding corridors,
也关闭这些区域的生命维持系统
shut down life support to those areas,
然后重设能量通道
and then re-route power--
好啦 我们到啦
Okay, we're here.
军士长有何事?
Sergeant?
Park博士说她有事想跟你说
Dr. Park has something she'd like to share.
我们采取诱敌策略吧
We'll use a decoy.
放一架穿梭机出去
We drop off one of our shuttles,
无人驾驶的
unmanned,
短程跳跃到星球上
a short FTL jump from the planet.
之后我们让它发射出很强的子空间信♥号♥♥
Then we set it to broadcast a powerful subspace burst,
模拟是星门在拨号♥的信♥号♥♥
mimicking a gate dial-out.
这样会释放出很多能量
It'll take a lot of power,
也会造成一些系统损坏
and it might damage a few systems,
我觉得穿梭机是无法幸存了
but I'm guessing the shuttle doesn't survive this plan anyway.
是不会
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表