剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
It makes things bearable,
让我没那么痛苦
so... so I let it live.
所以 我当它存在
I want to apologize for my people's behavior.
我来为我手下的行为道歉
Next viable planet we stop at,
下一个可生存星球
you're all going to be left there,
将是你们的归属地
and I expect co-operation until such time,
希望我们能一直合作到那时
or appropriate force will be used
否则 我们将采取必要的武力措施
to maintain order.
以维持秩序
You know, I think I remember reading somewhere
我记得曾在某处读过
that if a big explosion close enough to a stargate
如果在距离星门很近的地方发生了大爆♥炸♥
can detonate the super-conductive material
可能会引爆构成星门的
that it's made of.
超导物质
The resulting explosion can take a chunk out of a planet.
这么一次爆♥炸♥可能会在星球上炸出个大洞
Well, it's not going to...
我们不会...
It's not going to be that... that big.
不会弄出这么大的爆♥炸♥吧
You're sure?
你确定吗
We don't have much of a choice, do we?
我们没有选择的余地
It could take weeks to dig this thing out.
把这里凿开 要花费数星期的时间
Hopefully, the blast won't damage the gate.
但愿不会炸毁星门
Do you want me to flip the switch or not?
需要我帮忙按开关吗
Yeah, yeah, oh, yeah, sure...
当然 你来
I'm flipping the switch.
我来按
No, flip it already.
不用 已经准备好了
Fire in the hole!
小心
That was pretty big.
真是个大洞
I used the communication stones.
我用了通讯石
Okay.
很好
We'll just skip over the fact that
但是少了一个环节
I didn't authorize that.
你没有经我授权
I have a short list.
这里有一张名单
Based on Intel provided by both myself and Camile Wray,
由我和卡米尔·锐拟定
you are being ordered
你负责看守
to keep a select number of Lucian alliance
船上对我们有利用价值的
on board who may prove valuable.
卢西恩盟军战俘
And if I don't,
如果我不接受
I assume you're going to tell me
你应该不会说
that you've been ordered to relieve me of my command.
你将受命解除我的指挥权吧
You think you've earned the trust of
你觉得自己已经赢得了
the men and women on this ship
船上所有人的信任
enough for them to follow you?
他们都心甘情愿追随你吗
Military personnel are still
军队人员依然为
in the service of stargate command
星门指挥部服务
and expected to follow orders.
并将受命于指挥部
Rush, this is Young.
拉什 我是杨
Where are you?
你在哪
It's less than three hours.
还有不到三小时
The address to the planet came up,
通往星球的路径找到了
but it's still locked out.
但被锁住了
The strange thing is
奇怪的是
that there are no other planets in range.
附近没有其他星球
Nothing.
什么也没有
Why don't we drop out?
怎么还没跳出超光速
Exactly.
这正是问题所在
It doesn't make sense.
实在说不通
Suggestions?
你有什么建议
Try to bypass the lock-out.
绕过它
Dial anyway.
拨号♥
It's a long shot.
孤注一掷
It's all we got.
别无选择了
Rush, we're headed to the gate room.
拉什 我们正要前往星门室
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Engine control room.
引擎控制室
Doing what?
做什么
Well, the FTL drive's still suffering
超光速驱动还在受到
some effects from the pulsar radiation,
脉冲星辐射干扰
stopping at shorter intervals now,
间隔时间缩短了
but regards of whether
不论我们是否身处
we're in range of a planet or not.
某个星球的范围内
You feel that?
感觉到了吗
Hey, science guys,
过来 科学天才
this thing is shaking.
开始晃动了
Someone's trying to dial in.
有人正试图拨号♥进来
Oh, clear the event horizon.
快清理地面
The address is here.
地址是这里
We've got Destiny!
我们与命运号♥接上头了
Shaking's stopped.
震动停止了
Everyone, back away.
大家后退
I'm going to try to dial them.
我试试拨号♥联♥系♥他们
It's working.
有反应了
It's working!
有反应了
Destiny, this is Scott. Permission to come aboard.
命运号♥ 我是斯考特 申请登船授权
Permission granted.
授权认可
Glad to see you guys are okay.
很高兴你们平安归来
Where are the others?
其余人呢
Riley's not going to make it, sir.
莱利恐怕熬不过了 长官
Sir.
长官
Sir, I'm not just going to let him die alone.
长官 我不想让他在孤独中死去
Can you give me a minute?
我能去看看吗
Yeah.
可以
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
You are a fine soldier,
你是名好士兵
a good man.
好汉子
None of this is your fault.
这不是你的错
You know that.
你知道的
Don't stay on my account.
别让我拖累大家
Just make them leave.
让其他人赶快离开吧
I don't want anyone to risk being stuck here.
我不想让任何人冒险滞留在此
I'm not going to be around that much longer.
我快要死了
What... what can I tell your family?
那...那我怎么向你家人交代
Nothing really seems like enough.
什么都别说
How long do you think he'll last?
他还能支撑多久
I don't know.
我不知道
How much time until Destiny jumps?
命运号♥还有多久跳跃
No, we're good.
现在情况稳定
We're fine.
我们很好
I don't want you to worry, okay?
别担心 好吗
I'd ask for your gun,
我想请你杀了我
but I don't want them to blame you.
但我不愿你遭受责难
Sir...
长官
Please.
求你了
I'm in pain.
我很痛苦
I'll get T.J.
我去叫TJ
No...
不
No!
别去
Please.
求你了
He's gone.
他死了
You know...
知道吗
You'd figure being stranded on this ship
也许你觉得困在飞船上
in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of strangers
在宇宙飘浮 和一群陌生人相处
would be the problem,
是问题所在
but that... that isn't it exactly.
但 其实不然
To Riley.
愿莱利安息
It's not so much being out here as it is not being there.
在这里跟在那里还是有点不一样
For the birthdays, the weddings,
生日 婚礼
the funerals...
葬礼
simple things
还有些平常事
like just taking your nephew to school on his first day,
比如开学第一天送外甥上学
or even taking the dog for a walk.
或是溜溜狗
You know, just not...
只是
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表