剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表
These dreams the Colonel's been having--
上校做的这些梦
a test of his emotional stability.
是在测试他的情绪稳定性
A test he's failing.
他没能通过的测试
Where is this coming from?
怎么会有这样的想法
Think about it--
想想看
what is the Colonel doing right now?
上校现在在做什么
He's locked himself away, he's shut down.
他把自己关起来了 他闭关了
And at the exact same time,
恰恰与此同时
the ship came to a dead stop,
飞船遭遇了致命迫停
and now we're floating aimlessly in empty space.
而我们现在真空中毫无目的地漂浮
Destiny is beginning to understand us--
命运号♥开始了解我们
who we are, what makes us tick.
我们是谁 我们有怎样的特征
What, you're telling me
什么 你是说
the ship wants me to replace him?
这艘飞船希望我来取代他
No, no,
不 不
it's not as if it has desires
不是说它有欲望
or emotions.
或者说是情绪
It has no personality.
它没有人的品格
But it is capable of analyzing all manner of sensory input.
但是它能够分♥析♥各种感觉输入
It knows we're here.
它知道我们在这里
It's beginning to understand what effect we might be having.
它开始知道我们可能带来怎样的影响
Why not one of you?
为什么不是你们中的一个
Well, we've been down that road before.
我们尝试过
None too successful.
但都不太成功
I thought this was about aliens.
我还以为是外星人
I thought this was a warning to prepare us for an attack.
我还以为是警告我们要准备作战
Either way, a warning, a test,
不管是警告 还是测试
we need a strong leader right now.
我们现在都需要一个强势的领导者
I don't like it any more than you do,
我跟你一样也不喜欢这样
but I don't think you have a choice.
但我认为你没有选择
Colonel?
上校
Colonel, I'm not going away till you open this door!
上校 你不开门我就不走
I brought you some tea.
我给你带了些茶
It's really strong stuff,
是提神的好东西
closest thing to coffee we had.
与我们的咖啡最接近的东西
Oh, thanks, Lieutenant. I'll pass on the tea.
谢谢你 中尉 我不要喝茶
Sir, we have a situation here.
长官 我们遇到了些问题
You need to clean yourself up
你必须振作起来
and get back out there.
重新回到那里去
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Are you giving me an order, Lieutenant?
你是在给我下命令吗 中尉
Sir, these dreams you're having,
长官 你的那些梦
the battle scenario--
战争场景
it's the ship.
是因为这艘飞船
It's affecting your brain waves.
它在影响你的脑电波
It's a simulation.
是一种模拟
It's a simulation? What does that even mean?
一种模拟 这是什么意思
Eli found the program.
伊莱发现了那个程序
It is the exact same thing you described to Camile.
跟你向卡米尔描述的一模一样
It can't be a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
I guess the ship has some sense of humor.
我猜这艘飞船还挺有幽默感的
Yeah.
是啊
She thinks your reaction, the fact that you've--
她认为你的反应 也就是你事实上
well, you've given up,
你放弃了
it's the reason why we have dropped out,
所以我们才跳出了超光速飞行
why we are stuck out here in the middle of nowhere.
所以我们才被困在浩瀚宇宙之中
Now, if you pull yourself together,
现在 如果你能重振旗鼓
you start acting like a real commander,
表现得像一个真正的指挥官的话
maybe we can get going again.
也许我们就能再次出发
Or maybe that's just Destiny's way
或者这也许是命运号♥
of telling me that I need to be replaced.
在告诉我应该有人来替代我了
That's what Rush said.
那是拉什说的
That's what Rush said... But I'm not going to do that.
那是拉什说的 但我不会这么做的
Are you in love with Chloe?
你爱克洛伊吗
It's a simple question.
这个问题很简单
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
So how are you going to feel
所以如果我被迫送她出去
when I have to drop her off this ship,
丢到一个星球上
put her on some rock,
你会怎么想
and you know it's coming, she knows it's coming.
你知道我会这样的 她也知道
We all know it's coming,
我们都知道
but I got to do it.
但我必须这么做
You still going to look up to me then,
你还会尊敬我
you still going to think, hey!
心想 真厉害
Tell everyone what a great commander I am?
还会逢人就说我是个多么伟大的指挥官吗
Are you, Lieutenant?
你会吗 中尉
Don't... don't do this.
别 别这样
I'm sorry that you didn't have a father growing up,
我很遗憾没有一个父亲陪着你成长
but I didn't volunteer for that either.
但我也没自愿要求当你老爸
There you go. Now we're talking.
又来了 正说这个呢
Hit me. Hit me!
打我 打我啊
No one asked for this,
没人要这么做的
but you are the commanding officer.
但现在你是指挥官
You don't get to feel sorry for yourself.
你没有为自己感到遗憾
And if you don't like it, too bad.
如果你不喜欢的话 那也没办法
I killed Riley.
我杀了莱利
That wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
I know it wasn't my fault.
我知道那不是我的错
No, he knew it. That's--
是的 他知道 那是因为
he didn't want to die alone.
他不想孤独等死
That's why he asked me.
所以他来求我
But I killed him.
但我杀了他
I suffocated him with my own hands.
亲手掐死了他
On top of everything else,
除此以外
it's just...
只是
You know, it adds-- it adds up.
你知道 它逐渐累积起来
I need you to leave.
你走吧
Look, you're right.
听着 你说得没错
I couldn't do it,
也许我做不到
live with the burden, every day.
每日生活在负担之中
That is not me...
那不是我
Or T.J., or Camile.
或者TJ 卡米尔能做的
Rush could do it.
拉什可以做
For Rush, it wouldn't be a burden,
对拉什来说 这不会成为负担
and that is why we need you,
这也是为什么我们需要你
because you feel it,
因为你能感受到
but not so much you can't get up and do it all over again
但不是过分到使你难以承担 日复一日
the next day.
做同样的事
Really? You sure?
真的 你确定
You sure about that, Lieutenant?
你确定吗 中尉
A real leader,
一个真正的领袖
a good commander,
一个优秀的指挥官
is not so callous that he stops caring,
是不会如此麻痹 以至于
just enough so he can keep on going.
为了自己能坚持下去不去关心别的事
And we both know you are a good commander.
我们都知道你是一个优秀的指挥官
It is never going to stop hurting.
痛苦永远不会消失
That's the whole point.
这才是重点
For the sake of everyone on this ship,
为了飞船上的所有人
you are going to have to live with it.
你必须承受痛苦
...But we've got five down by the mess.
但我们由于干扰下降率五个百分点
So if we take...
所以如果我们
Mr. Brody, what's our status?
布罗迪先生 情况如何
Uh, well, uh, still no sign of the aliens.
还是没有外星人的迹象
The ship's main weapon is online,
飞船的主武器已经联线
and we've diverted as much power as we can
我们已经尽量地将能量转移到
to the shields.
防护罩上
Sir, we have all available military personnel
长官 我们已经让所有可战斗人员
patrolling the gaps between the active weapons batteries,
在已激活的武器炮台的空隙间巡逻
but it's a lot of real estate.
但是地区太大了
剧集 | 星际之门:宇宙(2009) | 导航列表